*Naughty, SEXY, playmate Molly . ;) - 18

Yes, in this case asking for id is pretty much a given.

I was thinking more along the lines if anyone knows if this is a bait and switch etc...

I called the other day to quiz her about ID but some young guy sounding quite scetchy answered the phone and was evasive about her. It was really about fact finding as 18 is just too risky and for me way too young.

In saying that Emily Wilson had these same issues but has blossomed into a very well known SP and a Cerb member so you never know.

Is it acceptable to ask for proof of age do SP? Because of the privacy issue...

Absolutely. Yes. 100%.

In fact you owe it to yourself to do so if you even suspect that she might be under 18. Remember, the onus is on you to be sure, and they won't accept "I didn't know" or "she told me she was" as an excuse. I can think of few faster ways to ruin your life than to be caught with an underage sp.

As far as the privacy thing goes, tell her beforehand that you expect to see proof of age. She can put tape over the name and address if she likes. you simply need to see the picture with a date of birth.

That isn't to say that all sp's will embrace the idea. If she declines, then that's an even better reason not to take the risk. It may cost you an encounter, but the risk is too great otherwise.

Cover your bases and your ass. Just my thoughts.

Mikey

• Like 8