If you could change something about your appearance would you? Yes we're all beautiful and we should love what we have been blessed with, but if you could, what would you improve?

I'd like to have a permanent tan, as a blonde with a European heritage I freckle:( so the sun is not my friend and self tanners are to high maintenance. Bigger boobs, of course, even bigger, never to much boobage imo:) Chicklet teeth:) I love teeth that are so white and perfect they are almost blinding and yes they look artificial. My dentist always shakes his head when he sees me as I'm always asking him for them, but he won't relent. He feels my teeth are white enough and how they should be:(

• Like 3

Well, I'd like to be in better shape. I have a bit of a "beer" belly (And I call "BS" as I rarely have a beer) now and would like to lose that.

And, I'd probably get a different nose.

That said, I'm comfortable with the way I look now, so no real worries. :)

• Like 2

First I have a medical condition I wish I didn't have. It's the reason why I don't drink. Very few here know what it is, but it affects my life daily.

Could stop taking meds and although few notice, my day to day life appears normal. But there are things I have to do to deal with this medical condition on a daily basis

I also wish I could lose this gut. No, not looking for washboard abs or anything like that, but I wish I could lose this gut and once off keep it off

Quick response from everyone, diet...well easier said than done

Funny how there's support and sympathy for a smoker trying to quit...that to me should be easy...to quit smoking you just don't smoke anymore...simple, it's just stopping a habit

But to lose weight, diet...you can't stop eating, you need to change your habit from eating wrong to eating right

Plus exercise, which for me is walking, but with this sh*tty winter, it's been too treacherous to walk Not an excuse, ice and snow covered sidewalks have been too treacherous to walk on

One other thing, and not so much because of appearance, but I wish I didn't need glasses, and had 20/20 vision without glasses

My baldness, I've learned to accept it...it stays

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 3

I wouldn't change a thing. I am happy with who I am...and if others don't like what they see...then don't look.

• Like 4

That is easy, I wish I looked a lot less like Mr. Bean with glasses. At least that is what my nickname was in the late 90's. Complete strangers used to shout it out from across the street. I was, and still am, as clumsy and awkward as he ever was.

• The big one, is I wish I did not have adult Asperger's. It is very mild in comparison to some. If you did not know I had it, you would think I was being a snob. :(
  • My teeth are a horrible shade of off white, as well as, being chipped, broken and decaying. A dentist is not even on my financial radar. I do what I can with whitening products and dental rinses but it is not enough.
  • I wish I was more motivated to exercise. I have no real excuse. There is a gym in my building and it is open at 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM daily. My doctor is always reminding me that that there are "23 & 1/2 hours" in a day. (See youTube video
    )
  • I wish I still had my beautiful dark brown hair. It is still all there - just as thick as it was in my youth. But It turned black about 12 years ago and now I have tufts of white mixed in. I keep it cut real short so it is less noticeable.
  • I have worn glass since before I could walk. I was pressured into wearing contacts in my early 20's and I hated them. (They were toric lenses, they only fit one way.) I heard too many horror stories about eye surgery from friends. So I will stick with my glasses.
  • I am not sure if it is considered part of ones appearance, but I wish I could still wear cologne or aftershave. (We have a scent free society here in Ottawa).

• Like 1

With the exception of losing some weight I am not sure I would look to change too much about my appearance I am generally OK with me.

I too have a medical issues that while it does not impact my appearance it has had and will continue to have significant impact on my life... so rather than alter my appearance if I had the power I would change my health.

• Like 3

Although I am quite content with my appearance.....and I like the clean shaved head.....there are days I want my hair back so I can go outside and not burn the god damn thing or have to lather on # 95,000 strength sunblock or wear bandanas !! Not really an appearance thing tho.

Not sure what it would look like appearance wise ?? but I would also like 2 penises .... not one big one.....but two ! Be quite handy in a ménage a 3 or 4 ! .....and I could also fire from both barrels at once if need be just like my DB shotgun ;)

• Like 2

If it were possible I wish I was taller, like 6' tall rather than 5'7". :( I also need to improve my diet.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

Although I am pretty happy with my appearance, I'd love to be taller and have natural 6 pack abs without killing myself for them. Wouldn't mind having my poor battered old nose fixed at sometime too...lol

(fyi, oil pulling is a great addition to oral hygiene regimen, but it does not reverse tooth decay. It is the most natural preventative method of keeping healthy teeth in that state, but it will not fix anything and should not replace routine dental care from a professional)

Il Re I may be naive but I really believe in some (many IMO and from my experience) cases natural remedies are better than any medicine. In this particular case Jafo mentioned not being able to have any dental care now so I suggested oil pulling as an alternative however I think you saying that it will not work is as presumptuous as if I would assure him it would but as I said I have heard that it has worked for some and it will for sure improve his dental health.

• Like 3

Although I am pretty happy with my appearance, I'd love to be taller and have natural 6 pack abs without killing myself for them. Wouldn't mind having my poor battered old nose fixed at sometime too...lol

(fyi, oil pulling is a great addition to oral hygiene regimen, but it does not reverse tooth decay. It is the most natural preventative method of keeping healthy h in that state, but it will not fix anything and shod not replutine dental care from a professional)

Thank you for your helpful comments on oil pulling. I have been reading about this wonderful natural way of maintaining oral hygiene.

Tomorrow during the storm I will put some thought into what I'd like to change . Lots to pick from !!

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

I think sometimes I could use a brain transplant; replace my male brain with a female one...

I am perpetually annoyed with the imperfections with my body, I wish I was a tad bit taller, a tad bit...well a lot thinner, etc.

But honestly, the one thing I would want to change is my tongue. I wish I had one that loved veggies. I currently am not a fan of them. I have to break them down to tiny pieces so I can swallow them whole. Broccoli - My mortal enemy.

• Like 2

Well, if I were really fussy I'd have to say I'd change my 'downward curve'. It works fine mostly but it makes erections not look as impressive, I would guess.

But I don't usually try to show it off or anything so it hasn't been a big problem so far.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

There was a time when I wanted big muscles, a six pack and a bigger penis but...as I have aged, I have come to realize, I am who I am. I look how I look. If I am not enough, on any part of my body, then the one who thinks so does not deserve any part of me...simple.

first of all I would like to be able to take my shirt off outside without frying .

secondly , I have mild ocd . I want to be balanced , ie ; if I scratch my one of my legs I will use the opposite hand to scratch the other leg in the same spot .

• Like 2

I would change a few things about my appearance. I'd firm and tone all over and give myself some boobs. Why not just get a boob job? Because it's just not me. I want everything on my body to be 100% real.

• Like 4

I also have a downward curve but mine is only a small one. I always wanted a bigger one with a upward curve. However, now that I've been seeing these wonderful ladies with their oral skills, I'm starting to rethink that because they can all DT me with ease and it feels so good having lips wrapped around the base with their nose against my pubes. If I was bigger, that may not always happen!

• Like 1

I wouldn't change a thing. Honesty, i could nit pick over little stupid cosmetic things, but the truth is I love everything about me. I am a woman - a real woman. Not a Barbie doll. If someone doesn't like what they see, they can look elsewhere. I look in the mirror and see a beautiful woman everyday.

• Like 4