Dirty talk 101

Guest Be***iful****lah

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about dirty talk. Love it? Hate it? Advice for those who are wanting to explore that a bit more?

Phrases and words that drive you crazy (in a good way), phrases or words that insult you...

Best experiences EVER!!

You get the point.

I will start by saying that when a man texts, e-mails, whispers, or says something dirty specifically related to either how I turn him on or what naughty things he wants to do to me....I'm done. Actually, I think I'm wet just remembering such instances.

Hmmm. This thread might be hazardous to my panties.

Guest c**io**m7
I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about dirty talk. Love it? Hate it? Advice for those who are wanting to explore that a bit more?

Phrases and words that drive you crazy (in a good way), phrases or words that insult you...

Best experiences EVER!!

You get the point.

I will start by saying that when a man texts, e-mails, whispers, or says something dirty specifically related to either how I turn him on or what naughty things he wants to do to me....I'm done. Actually, I think I'm wet just remembering such instances.

Hmmm. This thread might be hazardous to my panties.

Hmmmm...take me deep in your throat...look up at me...press your thighs against my head, hold me tight between your legs. Tell me to lick you until you can't take anymore.

Call me a fan, though it would probably surprise most people that know me. I'm generally more reserved, so can take a bit of time for me to feel comfortable to talk dirty myself. On the flipside, always happy to hear a lady talk...well...not-so ladylike. Naughtiness and confidence are both turn-ons, and talking dirty encapsulates both.

Promises of delight...passionate orders...graphic exclamations...please!

Of course, like a lot of things some people enjoy, it can depend on mood and comfort, and it's generally better to start light. That is, if the moment I met a lady she started talking hardcore dirty, it could be off-putting. Kind of like how some people enjoy being spanked but it would be a bit odd to start off full throttle the moment someone bends down to take off their shoes. But as things take their course and get revved up, the hotter dirty talk becomes, which in turn makes things more exciting, which...well, it can be a wonderful cycle!

You might want to take a peek at the social group on the topic:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=88

• Like 1

Delilah, I'll save my dirty talk for later ...;)

In the meantime, how about a little mood music ?

Edited by Jack2000

Communication both verbal and written can play a huge part in the level of sexual excitement that exists between two people... some people, like Delilah, are experts in using words to heighten the intensity of sexual attraction... if you don't believe me take a few minutes to go back and read some of her ads.

For me personally it is not so much the specific things that a partner says that make it sexy it is the honesty of the communication.... and the timing of the communication. When I am going to meet a beautiful lady and she messages me with specific details of what she wants us to do it can be an amazing turn on... it is not necessarily the graphic nature of the words but the knowledge of how those thoughts and images are impacting each of us. It also clearly sets the tone for the encounter and if it is with a new partner helps set expectations for both of us. Knowing what a partner likes and wants sexually is always a huge advantage.

In terms of communication during the actual session.... the more the better.... if you want something I love for you to tell me.... if I'm doing something right... let me know... if it's not working for you there is nothing better than a dirty suggestion to help me move along.

Often when people think of dirty talk during sex they imagine someone screaming in passion.... while I am fine with that if it is what floats your boat... i think of it being more about honest intentional communication of our wants and needs both before and during the session. If you want me to turn you around and fuck you hard from behind while I pull your hair tell me....because I will certainly tell you if that's what I want to do.

As with most relationships full unfiltered communication does not just immediately happen... people tend to hold back initially until they get to know the other person... they want to make a good impression so they are careful in what they say and do. that's why I am a big supporter of having good communication with the lady before you actually meet.... then when you do meet... you feel comfortable.... the jitters are gone and you will have established a trust and comfort level that will allow honest communicate of your desires. Hey who wants to wait till the second hour of that first appointment to be comfortable enough to say that you have dreamed of exploring her amazing ass with your tongue for the last 3 weeks or that you want to look into her beautiful eyes as your cock fills her throat. I for one kinda think those thoughts are better said at the start of the session just imagine where they may lead.

Just my opinion

• Like 5

Guest Be***iful****lah

Of course, like a lot of things some people enjoy, it can depend on mood and comfort, and it's generally better to start light. That is, if the moment I met a lady she started talking hardcore dirty, it could be off-putting. Kind of like how some people enjoy being spanked but it would be a bit odd to start off full throttle the moment someone bends down to take off their shoes. But as things take their course and get revved up, the hotter dirty talk becomes, which in turn makes things more exciting, which...well, it can be a wonderful cycle!

I agree, as with anything what is being said should fit into an appropriate context. If I met you five minutes ago and you say " get on your knees my dirty little slut..." that would be off-putting compared to saying that after we have gotten to know each other a bit( as in intimately comfortable together), or after I initiate it by saying something like..."f*** me like I'm your little slut..."

Additional Comments:

Delilah, I'll save my dirty talk for later ...;)

In the meantime, how about a little mood music ?

That is one of my favorite songs/artist. There are actually a lot of songs that are complete turn-ons when it comes to the mood and lyrics.

Additional Comments:

Ice4fun......

Gulp...did you do that on purpose! Gosh I knew this thread would be distracting! I agree with everything you said. Communication is key....

Hmmm I'm having trouble focusing on ....what was I going to say?

I still have " fuck you from behind while pulling your hair" interrupting my train of thought....

There is nothing better that knowing SPECIFICALLY what someone loves, and to hear them vocally express how you are doing it exactly the way they love it. I'm not so much into the guessing game, so communication prior is important. This also brings into play an other very important skill which is to know how to read someone's body language if they are not so comfortable expressing what they want vocally.

That is a skill I don't think I will ever stop trying to master.

Guest **ng***1

I am a big fan of Dirty Talk. I find it extremely erotic when a woman says something that could be considered Dirty Talk, but i like to think of it as erotic and not really dirty. I had a pen pal relationship with a lady. It started by sending a couple of paragraphs of a scenario like a date. I would start it off and she would add to it and send it back and I would continue. It got really hot, and it was a real turn on. This went on for quite a while. We kind of got to know each other through these letters.

You guys have nailed it! For me dirty talk is a must. More than lingere etc. if I opened the door and she was wearing a tshirt but started telling me what she wanted me to do I am already halfway there. It's hard to find MA's and SP's who get that though. There is nothing worse than the "blank stare" when you request it. This thread may get distracting for me

I especially love to hear/use the work fuck while we're doing it. It can be so sharp, demanding, pleading, commanding and explosively expressive!

I also like 'wacka, wacka, nooka licka'.....

• Like 2

I love dirty talk no matter the format. I will say that since starting out as an SP my written dirty talk has increased while my verbal has decreased. I know part of the reason is that when I am with someone who is not very verbal or vocal, I restrain myself. I know there have been times it has been requested of me and the person had been so quiet that I had forgotten until halfway through. The more open someone is to me, the more comfortable I feel being expressive about needs, wants and desires. I feed off others so there is a lot of giving and receiving.

It IS rather difficult to talk with my mouth full however you can be almost guaranteed that as I worship you I have thoughts running through my head about the taste and hard silkiness of your cock gliding over my tongue, forcing it's way into my throat and making me moan in need. And when you react to me with words or noises I'm panting in my mind for the reactions I'm causing and my lady bits are throbbing in anticipation.

• Like 9

Guest Be***iful****lah

It IS rather difficult to talk with my mouth full however you can be almost guaranteed that as I worship you I have thoughts running through my head about the taste and hard silkiness of your cock gliding over my tongue, forcing it's way into my throat and making me moan in need. And when you react to me with words or noises I'm panting in my mind for the reactions I'm causing and my lady bits are throbbing in anticipation.

Whoa....HOTTT

Additional Comments:

I fucking agree:)

I am one who is not very good at providing dirty talk. I am practicing and getting better but it's not something I am great at.

Now that being said, when a man does it to me? Oh fuck... "Mind fucking", as I call it, has been known to send me into wave over wave of orgasm. If I am engaged in intercourse with someone and they start talking dirty to me... Im over the top in no time!!!!

• Like 5

I'm afraid to try, this is ingrained in my mind, and I'm worried I'd do it wrong

A Seinfeld episode for every occasion LOL

RG :-)

I tend to hold back the dirty talk until I'm confortable with my client...If he's a dirty talker...just like Savannah...it dirves me crazy!

I have some great memories of a man whispering in my ear as he walked in my incall...As I turned around, he came behind me and whipered sofly with a manly voice how bad he wanted to fuck me...omg that gave me instant goosbumps and was wet in a blink of an eye lol...

Since I've started as a provider, most my clients are English speaking so I have learned to dirty talk in English...it feels weird when someone asks me to talk dirty in french...for me it doesn't sound as dirty ;)

Great thread Delilah!

BJ

• Like 3

Guest Be***iful****lah

So I have noticed a few people mention that they are not completely at ease with it...this is the part where I think myself and others could benefit from advice...when do we start? What do we say? So from a guy's persepctive and vice versa...what is your ideal scenario?

I like both, giving and receiving in the heat of the moment. I must say though, that I am more comfortable with my regulars. On the other hand, not too many new girls talk dirty to me - don't know why? May be I don't talk dirty first? confused0024.gif

I must add that I find it a real turn on when they talk dirty to me!

• Like 2

I'm all for some dirty talk if the SP is comfortable with it, dirty talk from a lady would definitely tell me I am pleasing her whatever I am doing at the time whether it's light kisses on the back of the neck, or giving her pussy light strokes with my tongue nothing gets me more excited then hearing "feel me I am so wet from sucking your cock" in a moaning voice, I love it bring it on please. Another big reason it's exciting for me I don't hear very much dirty talk in my regular sex life.

• Like 2

I have been known to toss a few choice words while with a lady, but firstly I'm more of the type that will initiate dirty talk through text/email providing both the lady and I are cool with it.

There is nothing like acting out certain things said through pm's/email/texts especially when you both know exactly what will happen or it happens without any kinda notice to either one.

Examples- * She is push up against the wall facing into the wall, and I tug on her hair pulling her head back, kiss her madly, and then tell her in her ear "I'm going to rip your fucking panties off right now and worship your sexy ass"

** I'm standing at the edge of the bed after giving her long oral foreplay, and she soaking wet, the condom is on, and I take my cock in my hand and tease her pussy with the head of my cock all around her pussy and say " You fucking like my cock don't you? You want me to shove in deep into you now? Or would you like me to fucking tease you more? " Then shove it in deep, grind away for a few strokes then pull it out again, then do it again..again..with more teasing words to her.

*** She is riding me cowgirl then comes down for some long DFK, and I tell her, "Yes right fucking there, sweetheart, fuck me, grind me deep into you and make me cum..YES.. just like that you dirty girl"....."you like my cock don't you, yes..baby fucking make me CUM"

**** I take my thick finger out of her wet pussy, and her cum is stuck to my finger, and I take my finger up to her mouth and say "See, the cum, taste yourself, you fucking taste delicious, as she sucks your finger off" and then I lick my finger right after her.

***** She is giving you a BJ and grab her hair tightly wrap it into a pony tail, or if she has short hair, grab the back of her head then shove her hard against your groin area, and pull her head back at times and say to her " You like sucking my cock don't you? Do like my cock? yes that's a good girl, take it all in, and please suck my nuts too, I fucking love that too"

Yes there is so much dirty talk, and yes I have said a lot more and a lot worse then above examples, because it can really heighten the experience.

BUT...always make sure that the lady you are with, you are both good with it and have spent at least a couple times with each other to get to that comfort level.

It is a lot fun, and can be very very erotic.

Now you get into other play like BDSM well that is an entire different type of play time with some really bad/dirty/raunchy talk.

Edited by PistolPete
typo
  • Like 4

I love it and at the appropriate time with a willing partner it causes sex to be much more intense.

I love it when a man tells me when, how and what to do with his cock, or I will tell him what to do with me, what names I like to be called and how to take me. But the explicit verbage I'll save for he and I;)

• Like 5

Guest Be***iful****lah
* She is push up against the wall facing into the wall, and I tug on her hair pulling her head back, kiss her madly, and then tell her in her ear "I'm going to rip your fucking panties off right now and worship your sexy ass"

Hmmmm, that sounds very fun. How do you make the word "panties" sound so very, very dirty?

When you are with a very attractive sexy lady it isn't difficult to be very dirty, what ever word you might be expressing, nothing like her getting very wet, and me leaking pre cum while having dirty chat. Living the moment, and being in the moment, is in fact very powerful and so, so, delicious fun.

Hmmmm, that sounds very fun. How do you make the word "panties" sound so very, very dirty?
  • Like 1

I'm not much of a fan of dirty talk. I love love love to hear the lady moan softly, that gets me hard instantly. Perhaps if she says yes, yes, oh yes or right there that's it, that would be a big turn on for me but I don't think that counts as dirty talk.