Favorite places to have sex

Where do you love to have sex- I realize spontaneity will have a lot to do with this, but if you were to plan out a sex session would it be at home, a hotel, on a fur rug(faux fur that is)! by a fire, on a beach, in a shower/bath/sauna, on a boat, in a car, or are most of us pretty vanilla and like the comfort of a bed:)

Guest P**aq

I think beside a beach fire at night time in the fall would be amazing. The heat of the fire, mixed with the heat of her body and the cool temperature of the fall air would make for an exhilarating contrast in feel.

Fav place...hmmmm...I have a few lol...

I must say I love doing dirty things in a car...I know I know its not the best place or the most comfortabe one but just to think someone can be watching its a big turn on for me lol (i did lots of that years ago with SO and casual flings hehe)

Outdoor on a beach is another place I love...I would make sure not to get sand all over my pussy or his cock ;)

Start the foreplay sitting on a couch in a living room with wine...end up on the floor( if there is a fireplace even better)...and retreive to a big nice comfy king size bed...there is nothing like lots of comfy room to try mulyiple positions!

BJ xxx

• Like 3

I'm not sure I have a favorite place but I have always thought it would be nice to Meet a beautiful lady at a really good restaurant for a meal.... it would be one of those times where you just know from looking at each other that you have to fuck...at some point during the meal she excuses herself to go to the washroom and as she walks around behind me she leads down kisses my neck and tells me she is not wearing any panties. I follow her to the washroom approach her from behind place one arm around her and push her up against the wall lift her dress over her beautiful ass and take her from behind....... after we return to the table.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
I'm not sure I have a favorite place but I have always thought it would be nice to Meet a beautiful lady at a really good restaurant for a meal.... it would be one of those times where you just know from looking at each other that you have to fuck...at some point during the meal she excuses herself to go to the washroom and as she walks around behind me she leads down kisses my neck and tells me she is not wearing any panties. I follow her to the washroom approach her from behind place one arm around her and push her up against the wall lift her dress over her beautiful ass and take her from behind....... after we return to the table.

A restaurant washroom is a very hot place for sex...just last month it became a new experience for me and I loved it.

I'm old enough to remember drive ins, what a hot time they were, I guess still are in a couple of places here in NS and one in PEI. Have also enjoyed a nautical theme over the years, on ferries, Her Majesty's Canadian Warships and regular boats - never on a canoe though!!

• Like 2

How about a luxury beach cabana stocked with all kinds of booze and 420 on , say , a beach in Jamaica....with you Cristy.

• Like 1

I like variety, so I my perfect place would be an encounter that combines several.

Maybe start off with some sensual and erotic touching in the bath...then move in front of the fireplace and continue to play until we're dried off before moving to the bedroom. Since we're talking perfect, let's pretend the bedroom has a semi-private balcony overlooking the city where we stand on and gaze out as we play.

I figure it's so hard to pick just one spot - so why try?! :)

• Like 2

I have a very vanilla sex life. I have only had sex at home or at a girlfriends home. Usually on the sofa, living room floor, or bed. I have showered with a woman a few times, but there was no sex. :( I did get all hot and bothered with a woman in a swimming pool once. But we were interrupted. :(

I would love to do it with a lady in a Scottish castle by a roaring fireplace. Then we would do it in a different room of the castle. ;)

• Like 1

I've been fortunate and have had sex in a variety of place, university class room, public swimming pool, on a beach along with many strangers watching fireworks, hotel room in front of a floor to ceiling window and a movie theatre to name a few of the more memorable ones. Having said that my favourite is still in a big comfortable bed where you can take your time and do whatever for as long or as short as you both want. You can linger after the event and just hug and cuddle and all the warm fuzzy stuff. I think I'm getting old...

• Like 3

I would love to do it with a lady in a Scottish castle by a roaring fireplace. Then we would do it in a different room of the castle. ;)

The dungeon??

• Like 1

I normally have time to have a shower before I go to visit anyone, this February I was not able to and the lovely lady I was visiting mentioned she had a Jacuzzi in her room we could start in that, this was my first time starting a visit like this, all I can say stripping each other in front of a mirror followed by a lot of fun in the Jacuzzi is a very sensual and erotic way to start before heading to the bedroom. I look forward to this arrangement more often in the future.

• Like 1

My two favorite places to ave sex are the bed and the dining room table. The bed is great for penetration activities, the dining room table is for eating! :Cunning:

My two favorite places to ave sex are the bed and the dining room table. The bed is great for penetration activities, the dining room table is for eating! :Cunning:

I have a funny memory of a certain dining table...lol with my SO years ago..we were fucking on the table and it broke haha...yes toatlly broke...ended up with a few bruises and having to by a new kitchen table lol..

Now the funniest part was to explain why the table broke ;)

BJ

• Like 2

Favorite places to have sex ? At the discrete, comfortable incall locations of the lovely ladies from this forum :)

My favorite place to have sex is on the beach underneath the stars and the moonlight; feeling the cool breeze off the water, seeing all the lights in the dark sky, and hearing the waves crashing against the shore is so exhilarating for me!!!

• Like 1

Really, anywhere as long as you have that connection with the lady, when you're into each other, that moment where there's no one else on earth, just you and the lady, like there is no tomorrow!!

As I have so much empty space upstairs, it seems like a great place to have sex!!!!

Otherwise, front lawn, back lawn, porch, neighbour's porch, kitchen, dining room, stairs going up, stairs going down, living room, family room, bedroom, shower stall, bath tub, on a trail, on a beach, hospital bed.

Bottom line, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

In a quiet anchorage at night. The stars are breath taking. Get a good bottle of Crement, some great jazz on the stereo, a little dubbie, and away you go. So, I guess my answer is, on my sailboat!

• Like 1