Luckyme - thousand posts & counting

Hey, You. Congratulations on your posting milestone. Keep on posting. Big smile XoXo

Thank you so much to everyone for all your kind words and best wishes.

Yes, emiafish, Issy is right, I am "older" than you! lol. I have been a cerb member since 2009. I just hope that she doesn't mean I am really really "older" in age! ;) But I do appreciate very much that you noticed my post counts.

You can tell I am not a prolific poster here; 1k posts after almost 5 years! I was more a lurker especially in the first couple of years. I found cerb only because of an oversea friend of mine. Each year, he would visit me and he would plead that I find some fine ladies for him. I stumbled across cerb by accident after rummaging through newspaper ads for a few years. Finding cerb was like god-send, it was such a breeze to find a beautiful lady with all the descriptions and photos. In the beginning, my goal was to look for SPs for him. Then one thing led to another, and I soon found myself participating in this amazing hobby as well in earnest. What I mean is I was not new to hobbying - I have done that in various parts of Asia, Europe and USA. But those were done on occasional basis. Now I have become a regular hobbyist and am finding myself participating more in various posts. I feel like I should try to give back to this community as much as I have gained from it. Thank you everyone for making me feel at home.

As RG says, some ramblings! :icon_wink:

• Like 3