What are you wearing right now?

Black Jeans... Grey pinstriped casual shirt and black underwear.... No socks... feet are too warm and i am guessing the pants are going shortly...

Grey Dress pants... Salmon dress shirt.... black briefs and as I am working at the office.... my reading glasses.

I so happen to wearing sore nipples today from nipple clamps, so wearing a loose fitting dress shirt not tucked in. :) :) lol.....

• Like 1

I so happen to wearing sore nipples today from nipple clamps, so wearing a loose fitting dress shirt not tucked in. :) :) lol.....

What is she wearing :)

A huge smile......Woke up from a quick power nap in the truck, windows open, breeze going through, it was a pleasant quick nap...especially along the Ottawa river, listening to the water flowing, totally relaxing. ;)

I'm wearing a silky smooth skin as I just got waxed all over...hmmm does that fall into the what are you wearing category? i guess so ;)

BJ

I'm wearing a silky smooth skin as I just got waxed all over...hmmm does that fall into the what are you wearing category? i guess so ;)

BJ

I think it is the definitive response.... however it does have me wanting to join you and take off the suit I am wearing today. :)

• Like 1

I have lazily thrown on a short, silk and lace, black kimono style robe without the tie ... I mean, who needs it when you are entertaining one's self? Aw heck, would I need the tie if I were entertaining a caller? ;)

• Like 1

Animal from the Muppets pj pants and a punta cana yellow shirt... Lazy morning wear from my camper

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Brown cargo type shorts with a brown tshirt and sandles sitting in my truck in a lineup @ the recyling depot.

Shorts and a Nautical golf shirt that's about to come off! Beautiful Saturday in Ottawa, weather wise, a perfect day.

Been wearing a pair of skimpy short and a tank top to do some cleaning up on my balcony and in the house...warm day so it had to be light and comfy :)...I think my neighbor appreciated the skimpy short ;)

BJ

• Like 1