This isn't so much a turn off but advice to men out there: Please, if you have seen us before LET US KNOW! I cannot even begin to explain how many guys f*** around!! New men often stand us up more often then they show up. Please, mention you have seen us before if you have. For example, I had a certain time frame available, and someone wanted to see me 'now', I said no because I was already running late and did not want to risk a no show etc. He mentioned in a text after saying too bad I saw you last year and it was the best experience I had with an SP. I told him too bad he didn't let me know from the get go or else I definitely would have seen him. He apologized and asked if he could come and I said sorry I'm already leaving Toronto...So now you know! lol

Please be courteous when contacting a lady...introduce yourself say hi maybe ask how she is doing then ask about rates for her time

How much....What do you do....is just rude to me and not something I have any desire in responding to

First impressions are everything and when you act like a true gentlemen trust me it damn well turns me on in more ways than one!

• Like 4

Planet Mercury is in retrograde from Jan 5-25 and this planet revolves around communication, travel, signing documents. I advertised this weekend for the first time since December/early January and that was interesting to say the least. Lol..

Wondering if Mercury in retrograde is responsible for the many waste of timers/negotiators out there than usual. Lol.

Thank God it ends tomorrow!

• Like 1

I get a text from a man asking me the rates. I respond very politely telling him my rates, which are very reasonable (120/160/200) for a nice girl such a myself who is very kind and treats everyone special, as well as my location and asked him to please call me if he is interested in setting up a date and time to get together as I prefer to speak to the person on the phone before meeting. He texts me back a HUGE novel, telling me how he is DISGUSTED and thinking of never see a provider ever again(good for you?!) and how 20 years ago you can pay very little and not just hand over the cash and get quickly rushed out the door. He told me no one will ever come see me(um...ok) because they can't even buy groceries or pay rent and then I expect him to pay me my asking rate. He said 'we' have no personality, affection, or attentiveness. Wow lol. I usually ignore these sorts of texts but I just responded 'Actually, I am far from what you described and just because you have been treated badly in the past and rushed out the door etc, you shouldn't assume I am like that. Take care" Again, if you cannot afford to buy food or even pay your damn rent...WHY on earth are you contacting an SP? Not to sound cocky, but I know I am worth the rates and triple that, so don't try to lecture me when it's my right to do what I want, it's not my fault you can't afford my rates. lol

• Like 4

Guest st*****ens**ors

He's probably a jerk. However it is also possible he doesn't understand the 24 hour clock:)

I say on my ad to call because I like to speak to the person first when I haven't met them because I am very picky over whom I have over to my in call because I recently had a couple guys come and give me a hard time, so now you have to call me. I get a text, I say please call for info/to book, they respond 'okay how much' ...I say again, please call as it says on my ad! They respond: 'kk how much where are you'. lmao I don't think I am asking much at all : Call me. Be respectful, be a gentleman. Be kind. How is that hard? That should just be the way someone is without trying :) Oh ya, I want you amazing guys out there to know: I fucking loooooooove you, you guys turn me on...Keep it up :D

• Like 1

To just say Helo, discrete and respectful. We all know why we are contacting, also ask how your day is going. Maybe it's a shit day and you just don't want to work. All good, your human too.

I've written an article, more of a list, to show what NOT to do. feel free to let me know if I should ad others haha

http://goo.gl/ZzxObS

Good list. But I also have to say I found that text very difficult to read on that background. I had to highlight it to be able to read it at all.

To just say Helo, discrete and respectful. We all know why we are contacting, also ask how your day is going. Maybe it's a shit day and you just don't want to work. All good, your human too.

Are you talking about contacting ladies you know and have seen and just saying hello. Or are you talking about contacting ladies out of the blue saying hello

Most if not all ladies will tell you being contacted out of the blue for just a hello is for them, a time waster, and a turn off

And if it is a lady you do know, and have an existing for lack of better word "relationship" well she would let you know boundaries and if contacting her with a hello is OK

RG

• Like 1

Good list. But I also have to say I found that text very difficult to read on that background. I had to highlight it to be able to read it at all.

I am still adjusting to the format of th website builder I am using and the blog is so difficult to configure. I made a few changes to fix that.

Not sure if this was directed to me, but I always say hello and am very respectful and kind when talking/texting someone. When I was explaining the situation of the guy not calling me I wasn't saying every exact word that I texted him, just the exact words he said to me.

I just got a phone call and did not answer because I am not available (in the ad I posted 2 or 3 days ago it said not available past 9pm and it is 3:30am now lol). He left me a voice mail so I listened to it and he said(in a not so nice tone of voice may I ad) 'call me back if you wanna make money'. Um, ya right. No thanks!

Another thing I have been getting more of is getting asked 'what do I do for" or will I do this or that for $40-$50$60. Now I just want to say that it is perfectly fine that some ladies choose to do services for that amount! But, when it clearly says right in my ad that you must be kind and respectful when contacting me in order to see me because I am picky over whom I spend my time with, AND I give my donation rates(which I was doing lower 'special rates' which were beyond reasonable considering how amazing I am :)), it should be a clear indicator that it probably isn't a good idea to try to bargain with me. It has been discussed many times, but again, if someone doesn't have the right amount kindly say thank you for your time, or even let her know politely, and then either see her when you do or don't see her at all. I keep track of every. single. phone call. and. text. If you try and bring down my price 6 times and then contact me when you finally give in and have the right donation amount, I won't even be interested in seeing you any more because it is just disrespectful to negotiate a girls set donations and I know you will be bitter and probably feel entitled, or worse, you might show up with less than what is required and expect me to 'let it slide'. I understand to someone that is broke a girls prices may seen expensive, but there are many, many gentleman that will be MORE than happy to pay and even tip at the end. I still find it amusing how a guy with $50 thinks it is okay to contact me, a girl he found on a paid companion site, and expect to see me for 30-60mins. Being a 'hobbyist' isn't the right hobby if you can't afford it, there is POF or tinder for hook ups if that is the case. lol

• Like 2

Hours of availability 12noon-11pm (unless posted otherwise) but I recieve a text at 7 am sighs....please contact me between the hours I have posted...this is the reason I now turn my phone off

Pretty soon I'm just going to put my phone number and nothing else...

Hours of availability 12noon-11pm (unless posted otherwise) but I recieve a text at 7 am sighs....please contact me between the hours I have posted...this is the reason I now turn my phone off

Pretty soon I'm just going to put my phone number and nothing else...

I noticed this a lot when I tour. I always put my phone on silent upon going to sleep and would wake up to like 10-15 texts. Mostly "time wasters".

• Like 3

Right!!

If I do not turn my phone off or turn my ringer off i would be awake all night long with calls and texts...I just do not understand it ...we post details for these gentlemen and they look right past it ... I am not available 24/7 I do love my sleep and have other things going on my life lol

No respect ...

Additional Comments:

Hi what is your address?

Ummm sorry I do not just randomly give out my address for you to just randomly drop by...I prefer you to call when in area yes so I can make sure I am not wasting my time and get a visual before doing so

He got mad and said never mind I found someone else...right after I said to call when in location. ..lololol right!!

(You can always tell when he is going to be a no show)

• Like 2

When you post NO blocked calls but yet they still call from a blocked number....someone has been calling my phone from a blocked number since early this morning..I kept hitting ignore then I answered and didn't say anything idiot sat on the other end for 5 minutes hitting buttons in my ear so I figured out a way to completely block all private numbers...thank God

• Like 2

I really hate when I say email or text only and guys call, especially in the middle of the night they call if they found my number somewhere. And I have to think, are they honestly hoping to wake me up and that's why they're calling? Trust me you don't want to be that guy. Such a turn off to be harassed when you're sleeping.

• Like 1

Guest S****r
....I figured out a way to completely block all private numbers...thank God

How do you do that? I can block regular numbers, but haven't figured out how to block private numbers.

Thanks!

How do you do that? I can block regular numbers, but haven't figured out how to block private numbers.

Thanks!

It really depends on your provider and model of your phone.

Google it. Probably the best solution.

It is not really a turn off,more a ''why guys do that?''

I keep getting one liner from gentlemen I met years ago asking if I still meet?

And when I reply that I do ,I do not hear from them?

What's the point?

And no, if I met you only once 5 years ago you are not in my contacts anymore so you need to give more info if you want me to remember you...unless you were the one with the pink champagne,him I do lol