Turn off - receiving threats from a person who requests an extremely unsafe and undesirable behaviour that he expects should be offered because of my choice of income and therefore my place in this world. Threats that he will change his number and book an appt so he can get what he wants or that i deserve to be tricked into it because he just thinks it is his duty to put me in my place. (as my rejection, coming from someone like me, just shouldn't be allowed and hurt his ego i'm sure)

Therefore I have to take special measures now to ensure that he doesn't cross my path. Oh yay! I'm sure he would be happy to know that he is putting me on high alert. Happy to know he had a lasting impression.

That REALLY turns me off

• Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors

That's simply awful, Melanie. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.

Turn off - receiving threats from a person who requests an extremely unsafe and undesirable behaviour that he expects should be offered because of my choice of income and therefore my place in this world. Threats that he will change his number and book an appt so he can get what he wants or that i deserve to be tricked into it because he just thinks it is his duty to put me in my place. (as my rejection, coming from someone like me, just shouldn't be allowed and hurt his ego i'm sure)

Therefore I have to take special measures now to ensure that he doesn't cross my path. Oh yay! I'm sure he would be happy to know that he is putting me on high alert. Happy to know he had a lasting impression.

That REALLY turns me off

1. Being contacted by a first time client and being asked for my full address/location via text. I will give the general area but never my complete address, that is so unsafe and then to be called all the names in the book for refusing is a turn-off and they are automatically blacklisted.

I will only give my address via a phone conversation and further instructions, upon arrival I am to be called for my apartment number and additional instructions.

For regulars and repeats who I know and trust, they may get my full address and instructions via our phone confirmation.

My process is always at my discretion in how I confirm and provide my location, I always go with my instincts during the phone confirmation.

2. Receiving a text message with no introduction and I quote "I need to get f****d sure how much it cost me". Really?? Not someone I'd like to meet, automatically blacklisted.

3. Not following my booking/contact instructions with an introduction and not just a board handle.

It's not hard to contact me in the way I have requested in my ads/website and a nice "Hello, my name is **** ****, I am (age) and would like to meet you. Do you have any availability today at (time)? Or on (date/time)?"

If contacted in a polite manner, I will request what I require when being contacted but it's all in that initial contact if I do or even respond.

4. Pretending not to be a member! I have a members only In/hosting rate and if I'm not sent a PM to confirm membership my regular rates apply.

I will never get why anyone would lie about being a member, especially with the benefits of that membership that I now offer.

Major turn-off: Timewasters

esther-lee-quote-this-is-unacceptable-enough-is-enough.jpg

• Like 4

Guest *Ste***cque**

73 pages of turn offs!! Please God, tell me we're starting to repeat ourselves. Otherwise I'll lose all hope.

Guest st*****ens**ors

There are huge swaths of repetition on this thread, but I don't mind at all. I see it as a pressure valve for the frustrations that, inevitably, build up for many providers. It's also a useful, ongoing reminder to new members not to be that guy

Just my 2 cents.

When they refuse to pay because they're hot young and hung. I've had to utter the words " get out of my home" many of times due to this. I don't service douchebags

• Like 1

When a gentlemen arrives for a massage and he instantly thinks he has the right or entitlement to corner you and to grope you without asking because he paid for a massage after be asked to make him self comfortable and inviting him to lay on the bed... Even if for companionship this is a turn off. I prefer to warm up to you first. I do not like to be cornered. It is a massage not fondling session. Never feel entitled. I expect to be treat with respect. How about make your self comfortable, lay on the bed, chat, ask or wait to be invited. A really big turn off. If I was going to invite you to touch at some point it most likely won't be an option after an approach like this.

• Like 2

One-liners, spelling mistakes, sloppy writing and any exchange of unwarranted requests for nudes or sending their own penis over within a couple minutes of talking. :icon_eek:

• Like 1

When a gentlemen arrives for a massage and he instantly thinks he has the right or entitlement to corner you and to grope you without asking because he paid for a massage after be asked to make him self comfortable and inviting him to lay on the bed... Even if for companionship this is a turn off. I prefer to warm up to you first. I do not like to be cornered. It is a massage not fondling session. Never feel entitled. I expect to be treat with respect. How about make your self comfortable, lay on the bed, chat, ask or wait to be invited. A really big turn off. If I was going to invite you to touch at some point it most likely won't be an option after an approach like this.

totally agree with this, totally!

• Like 1

"Afternoon? Rates? Services?"

If a person can't type two to five extra letters to introduce themselves or type proper sentences, I don't want to know them. Obviously consideration towards another person isn't their strong point... and calling from a google number. lol. I don't bother with these text messages.

• Like 1

That is exactly how I communicate. Never had an issue lining up a date.... ever.

That doesn't mean you didn't set yourself up for a lesser experience than you could have had. ;) Maybe not, but it's the type of thing you can never know.

A little courtesy will certainly never hurt you, and might possibly even improve your experience. The fact that even some find this approach offensive (and this thread is filled with those who agree if you read through it) is enough of a reason to put in a bit of extra effort for me anyway. Certainly nothing to lose by it.

• Like 6

Guest *Ste***cque**
That is exactly how I communicate. Never had an issue lining up a date.... ever.

So, gogofmagog,

"Lazy? Inarticulate? Disrespectful?"

or

"Hello. I appreciate your point of view but the world is already so unnecessarily rushed that taking the time and effort to politely communicate with another human is welcome. Finding the right words are easy with practice and you could develop a standard paragraph that you could use for these types of communications. Surely you wouldn't want someone to unfairly misinterpret your demeanor as being flippant? Thanks for reading this."

Which of these 2 ways is a more enhanced form of communication and friendlier way to express oneself? Hopefully that is seen as a rhetorical question.

Technology and it's shortened forms of communication such as texting, tweeting are at work here. It doesn't mean we should ignore polite manners.

Turn-offs are:

-those that considered themselves to be above others

-the endless texters with questions with no intention of booking

-those that disrespect my hours of operation

-those that arrive at my door at an inappropriate time (just because you have been here before does NOT give you the right to think that you can just waltz in at any time!) I don't care what excuse you have, I have a life outside of this and find it an invasion of privacy when you do this.

-hagglers

-derogatory remarks when you don't get your way

-consistently asking me for things I do not provide stating 'oh but you'll like it if you just try it'!

-not being prepared (the 'wallet is in the car' excuse to get all the fee is old!. You know where you are going and what you are going to be doing there, have everything you need with you)

-having gum in your mouth while kissing me, this will get you a free ride to my door with no refund (too many stories of guys having illicit items in their gum)

-heavy smokers that think because they have brushed their teeth that morning everything is fine, it isn't. Mouthwash, new toothbrushes, toothpaste, all supplied by me for occasions such as this. I once almost threw up as someone's breath was so bad.

-not having showered, or refusing a shower when asked to take one. It isn't a suggestion, it is a request! I'm fresh, you should be also

-not having shaved, this can be extremely irritating to delicate parts, please be aware of this. If you take your wrist against your 2-3 day growth and it feels bristly, imagine how we feel with it rubbing against us.

-untrimmed fingernails, ouch!

-asking not to use protection because you are married/partnered, not even going there!

-stating you are allergic to protection, there is a reason I carry non-latex items ;-)

-telling me how to run my business, this is my business and I run it the way see fit. I do not tell you how to run yours.

-criticizing other providers when you are with me! I don't want to know who you have 'had', nor do I want them knowing you have been with me. Providers respect each others privacy, please do the same.If what you were provided with was unsatisfactory, just don't see them again, simple.

-showing up drunk/high or bringing with you drugs of any sort. Not in my place.

-offering exchange of illicit substances as payment, not happening.

-looking for freebies cause its your birthday, again, not happening. If you are a regular and I know its your birthday, there might be something a little special added to the engagement.

-begging to see me but you only have $xyz funds. If you can't afford to see me, wait until you have saved then ask.

-wanting some obscure outfit that I don't own to be worn. If you want something specific, let me know, and I will tell you what size to purchase.

-consistently asking for nude pics, or of private parts to be sent. No way. if you can't decide based on what you read and see already, I'm not going to be any different when you get here.

-one word texts/emails. Take the time to at least introduce yourself. Let me know a particular day/time, this way there is established communication.

-don't ask me for outcall unless you are prepared to tell me what I need to know. Hotels ASK me for information about you when I call up asking for 'room number abc', or for 'Mr. Smith' (ficticious name), I want to verify you are actually there.

-at no time will I attend an engagement in your private home unless I have seen you a few times before.

• Like 5

If a client has seen me before, he must know that I do not talk about my location status via email or text. That still is in effect when you go to book again. Emails with part of my address or all of my address will be ignored. Possibility a harmless overview for a client is a breach of privacy/safety for a companion. I put what I feel comfortable with out there via ads, website, texts or emails. The rest will remain private.

Also, reading ads and websites will help you get a date. As sometimes companions do not have the time to weed out the game players from the clients who simply made a mistake. That means your emails/attempts to set up a date will be ignored and you will go without.

Remember, there's always a reason to the madness. We do things, each individual companion for our own reasons. Even if certain individuals disagree. If you want to see someone, invest five to ten minutes to read. Sometimes the five to ten minutes can save you from further frustration and from wasting even more time.

when someone doesn't take the time to read my short ads I post...yes short!

Because if they did then they wouldn't call me from a blocked #(ads say NO blocked calls) and then when I answer assume I will answers questions and book them..and when I ask them to call from a # that isn't blocked they question me as to why lol

R.e.s.p.e.c.t it goes a long way and its attractive jussayin

• Like 1

When a person who I have not yet met.. continues to pester, stating I should give them a 'deal' because they are cute.. or.. best one yet.. because I will like them... hehe

I am a wonderfully open person, and have only in my entire life, met a handful of people I genuinely *didn't* like.. so... hehe nice try but... no.... hehe chances are huge I will like you anyway ;)

- intelligence (as in reading my ad/website info/emails) is wonderfully sexy

- dignity (as in stop begging!) is a special, and very important thing to have......

- whining... is soooooo not a turn on ;)

and again, just for the record, the whiner in question is not from here ;)

• Like 1

Hi(HIM)

Hello(ME)

............................................ silence

yeah not sure I understand this but this happens from time to time, someone will just text and say hi and nothing more a little creepy to me lol

Hours of availability 12noon-11pm

But yet they still call my phone at 4:22am and then again text my phone at 9:48am...like my ad specifically says I am not available between those hours...I do sleep lord forbid

• Like 2

email:

Do you have any openings this afternoon?

my reply (within minutes of receiving the email)

Yes.. I have...... open... which time works best and what is it you are wishing to enjoy with me?

..........<tumbleweed is seen bl0wing across the internet>........

UGH! I *hate* this almost more than anything else....

why....? why do people do this...? hehe almost as annoying as the 'hi'... followed by silence texts ;)

Edited by capitalCforcougar
haha the censor police got the word bl0w.. as in bl0w out the candles. wow look at that wind bl0w! this bl0ws ;)

but....absolutely nothing.... nowhere... even comes close to the incredible annoyance/inconvenience/rudeness... of a no-show and/or no confirmation back from someone... such a waste of a purrrrrfectly good session... *sigh*

for all the times this is repeatedly posted about.. it really shocks me that it still happens... .. ugh!

...could have scheduled someone else.. could use the time to practice for upcoming perrrrformance saturday <grin>... enjoyed a walk outside.... but no....... wasted.... :/

• Like 1

email:

Do you have any openings this afternoon?

my reply (within minutes of receiving the email)

Yes.. I have...... open... which time works best and what is it you are wishing to enjoy with me?

..........<tumbleweed is seen bl0wing across the internet>........

UGH! I *hate* this almost more than anything else....

why....? why do people do this...? hehe almost as annoying as the 'hi'... followed by silence texts ;)

I really dislike those messages, whether they are by text or email.

Almost as bad as when you answer them immediately and they say they found someone else! wtf?

I would much rather spend my time outside on a lovely walk than be sitting around waiting for someone that does not show up!

I wish we could get it through to their heads that sending 'one word' emails/texts is a complete waste of our time.

I don't want to sit around answering email after email after email with one question at a time either.

If they are really booking, then have the decency to give an introduction, perhaps the day (at least) that they are looking for and how much time they would like to spend with you.

Endless texts/emails get nowhere and are a complete waste of time

• Like 2

Continuing to see/hear clients wanting to be reimbursed via insurance.

As a perrrrson who was looking at becoming a licensed RMT...the emense amount of time, studies, practicum...as well as the $26G it would take....hehe offering 'extras' would NEVER be worth my losing all that.....not ever...hehe good thing I'm not licensed <grin>

I understand.people wanting a.good deal...and a good price....but honestly, if you have insurance.coverage, use that for 'vanilla' massages....and pay what the prrrovider of your choice for your 'fun' massage/activities is asking.

There are so many providers, varying monetary levels...and.of.course, varying skill levels....and you do get what you pay for.....most times ;)

I have a base.of.clients.who see me.for therapeutic massage simply because I'm good at what I do. ..they do not haggle..and they have nooooo idea the 'fun stuff' I get up to....so it is always a disappointment to see men who know precisely.what they are after. ...try to haggle . with a lady....maaaaajor turn off to what is mostly a delicious way to spend.ones time ;)

• Like 2