To the gentlemen:) When you visit an sp's profile and she thanks you by leaving a comment on your profile page do you like/dislike and how often is to often. Meaning if you visit her profile once a month, for example, would you object to her leaving a comment each time, once or... Ladies feel free to comment as well:)

• Like 4

To me it is always nice when someone takes a few minutes to say thanks or leave a comment so to me there is never to often.... but thats just me.

• Like 2

I have no problem with the SP's dropping me a line each time to say that she caught me peeking -- again! lol

In most cases I will send a reply to her message.

I am always a little reluctant to leave a message on the SP's profile page to let her know that I was checking her out. I am worried that the system might send her an alert that she has a message waiting. Then she is disappointed to learn that I was not looking for a date.

I have no problem with the ladies sending me PM's to ask me questions or just to say hi, how are you, miss you, hugs..... Especially if we have met before or she is on my friends list.

• Like 4

Guest P**aq

I love it when a comment is left, it is so rare that when it happens it is a pleasant surprise!

They can leave me a message as often as they like as it's no bother and always nice. :)

That said, I wouldn't expect it every time as I have a bad habit of visiting profiles quite often: you know, aimlessly bouncing around clicking here and there. Some of you probably think I'm stalking ya. LOL.

I try not to bother the ladies too much while still socializing, but it's impossible to bother me (as far as this topic is concerned,anway lol). :)

• Like 1

I don't mind the message....it's a "hey! I caught ya peeking!" but not in a bad way at all!

As for frequency, well, I admit, I do enjoy window shopping here, and when money (and time dammit!) allow, I find some time to enjoy the company.

cristy, I've enjoyed looking at your profile, and if my time wasn't so short in the near term, I'd follow up on our PM chain, but alas, I'm bound for sea soon, so it'll have to wait!

MS

• Like 1

It is always nice to get a message, shows the SP is watching who is visiting her profile, after getting the first thanks for visiting I will normally check her profile again and possible leave her a message or remark on her pictures especially if there is a possibility of a visit with her in the future. Sometimes the second thanks can get you really interested more, I don't mind more than the one thank you.

• Like 1

It's like walking by Victoria's Secret store, or even back and forth as I'm shopping in the mall, and each time a Beautiful lingerie model (I wish they were DDD models) comes to the window and ask if I see anything that I want. Hot Damn! "I wasn't thinking about seeing anyone like you, but maybe I'll stop in for awhile."

As pipercup said above "often is NEVER too often".

Remember, us guys only have one thing on our minds, so we are always receptive to a Sexy Lady reminding us to stay focus on that one task, which is, being in the company of Honeys!!!!

I too feel bad, if our constant clicking on their profile causes the Ladies to receive a bunch of notices that we were there, again & again. :( BTW, how do the Ladies get notified? Is that only a feature for Ladies and not for the Gents? Must be. That makes sense, but I would love to get notified when a Lady visits my profile. Hope some one can answer my questions. In the meantime, I'll check the FAQs & Rules section, but that too boring to search through. lol

• Like 1

I like seeing comments/messages. Since I'm not active with SPs/MAs yet I don't want to bother anyone by initiating anything 'cause I may not book anything in the near future... (I might, ...it's complicated).

Having said that, I love the atmosphere here and I appreciate (seek?) any type of attention from ladies here or in 'real life'.

• Like 1

... BTW, how do the Ladies get notified? Is that only a feature for Ladies and not for the Gents? ...

If you check your own profile you will see in the lower right an indication of the last 10 members who checked your profile.

There may be more for the providers. I'm not an SP but I can spell it and have spent time with one or two. :)

• Like 1

I notice everyone who visits my profile and enjoy visiting back especially if it's someone new. I tend not to leave a message if it seems every other person has done so that day or within a few hours or if the person is from many provinces away and we don't seem to have anything in common. From reading this thread, maybe I'm putting too much thought into why not instead of "why not".

• Like 2

I notice everyone who visits my profile and enjoy visiting back especially if it's someone new. I tend not to leave a message if it seems every other person has done so that day or within a few hours or if the person is from many provinces away and we don't seem to have anything in common. From reading this thread, maybe I'm putting too much thought into why not instead of "why not".

Yes putting "too much thought into why", only takes away from a friendly hello. It doesn't have to be pages and pages of messages ( I see that a lot on some ladies pages by one guy and its almost stalker like...LOL ;) ), but a sweet hello here and there, brings a smile to those that sometimes need a lift or it lights up a fond memory of a time they shared,or a pm/email shared ;)

So"Why Not" regardless if we are provinces away?

• Like 2

Guest **ng***1

There are a lot of very sexy ladies here and I enjoy hearing from all of them.

My profile page is pretty "low-traffic"; I don't really mind receiving more lovely messages from fine ladies including those whose pages I have just visited.

• Like 1

Like Midnight as mentioned...I dont leave any messages myself. There are always lots of messages from ladies and I dont feel comfortable doing so...thats just me. But really suprised to read that gents dont mind receiving a "thanks for having a peek at my profile"

But feel free to post on my guess wall whenever you like :) to say a simple hi or have a great day :)

BJ

• Like 2

Thanks. I knew about that, but that's only good if you're continuously checking it every several minutes. e.g. If a new Lady checks my profile and then 10 of my friends reload my profile window, then I won't see the new Lady's name in that list of the last 10 names.

I was wishing there was a history logged somewhere, so that I can view who and when a new Lady visits me. It's not a big deal for me, I'm just into developing web features that might be useful to other users, in this case, SPs.

Plus, I'm surprised that when I continuously reload their page, the profile's visit count goes up. IMHO that doesn't make the number of visit to a particular profile useful. Thoughts?

If you check your own profile you will see in the lower right an indication of the last 10 members who checked your profile.

:)

• Like 2

I'll admit the first time I received such a message on my guesspage I felt like I had my photo on a milk carton and was caught with my hand in the cookie jar. As I become more comfortable as a hobbiest I enjoy a quick message more. Especially when it is from someone I have met, and have enjoyed their company. Then it is actually very flattering.

• Like 3

It is nice to be noticed, particularly after leaving a guestbook or picture comment. To me, a response signals approachability and friendliness, and definitely leaves a positive memory imprint. Sometimes it's those initial cordial responses that plant the seeds for future rendezvous.

• Like 2

One of the many things I like about the CERB site and community is the positive attitdes and assumptions given and received. We are all grown ups here and know why we all enjoy the hobby. I have no problems with, in fact like when comments are left as I know that they will be respectful, genuine and in good taste.

On another note, I stopped the friend request thing a long time ago after not receiving any acknowledgement from a couple of laides I was interested in getting to know (sensitive ego on my part). I mentioned this to Katherine one time and she pointed out that many ladies don't respond to friend requests unles they have met with a client. This kind of made sense to me as the sheer volume of requests could be difficult for a lady to manage.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I like it when a lady leaves a little note like that because it gives me an opening to have a brief conversation. It's nice to reconnect, but I don't bother anyone so a lady leaving me a note is always a nice surprise.

I often reply to comments on pics, and always respond to profile & private messages, but I would never find the time to thank everyone who stops by and visits my profile. Same with the birthdays and posting milestones ... how the hell do you people have time to keep up with all this stuff??

So... in keeping with my blanket "happy birthday" post to all members earlier this year, please consider all of yourselves "thanked" if you've visited my profile.

hehehe ...

• Like 3

I often reply to comments on pics, and always respond to profile & private messages, but I would never find the time to thank everyone who stops by and visits my profile. Same with the birthdays and posting milestones ... how the hell do you people have time to keep up with all this stuff??

hehehe ...

We all prioritize our time differently. I volunteer 2-3 days a week and accept clients by appointment so I can work around my other responsibilities and activities, take care of my two dogs, have an active personal life and log on to cerb 1-4 times any given day. In those times I thank, post and comment. It takes mins each time:) and it's fun:) So it's not that time consuming. I have often wondered though about blogging, tweeting and other types of networking, which I don't keep up on, how many have the time. But again if you want something done you'll find the time:)

• Like 1

I have a few Twitter accounts, depending on the type of people, expertise, interests, hobbies, etc. that I cater to in those individual accounts. They keep me informed about various aspects that interest me the most. I allow them to research & notify me (their other followers) of stuff that's occurring in those particular interests, without me having to google the stuff myself. Keeping it all my iPhone/iPad allows me to go through my day and still keep in touch with other parts of the world. When I have a brain overload, I stop and regroup what's and who's most important in my life.

Twitter is great fun & free, so it's worth you trying it out to see for yourself. I don't like Facebook. It's too similar to MySpace (lack of) mentality, but it does who for other people. I hope this helps you, Cristy. I would love to get you started or chat more about your interest, if you want.

... I have often wondered though about blogging, tweeting and other types of networking, which I don't keep up on, how many have the time. But again if you want something done you'll find the time:)

• Like 1