What did you dream about?

Guest Be***iful****lah

I have a bit of a fascination with dreams, daydreaming, fantasizing, nightmares, etc... Basically the world of our subconscious.

I would love to hear little snippets of what you dreamed of while you were asleep...or awake:)

I know it can get personal but you can share only bits and pieces, and I bet there will be some humor to this thread as well.

I will be interested to see if any of the ladies or gents ever dream of each other:)

Stupid dream.

I had a dream where I was in an airplane with Richard Gere. I'm not a fan, but what the hell - that's where dreams go astray. For some reason, Gere decided it would be great fun to jump out of the plane...and the stupid bugger dragged me with out with him. Not a parachute in sight.

Boy, was I pissed!!

I beat the crap out of him all the way down to the ground. Oddly, I didn't die. I fully expected to bite the big one. There goes the myth if you die in your dream you die in real life. Gere & I had a brief wrestle on the ground and that was it. We didn't do much harm to each other. I woke up both amused and pissed. To this day, I refuse to watch any movie with Gere in a starring role.

To dream is often just an extension of our conscious mind but liberated from the norms if everyday life that often stop us from acting. In our dreams... we are liberated to do things that scare us in the light of day... to say things that we are way to shy or introverted to say.... in your dreams you are free to be who you want to be or who you will be because you have visualized it do now it can come true....

Unfortunately I don't sleep much... Two or three hours a night ad a result my night time dreams are not something I often remember and when I do... it us usually about family... for those who know me well they will understand why that is the case.

On the other hand during my waking hours I actively daydreams and often my thoughts are about wonderful ladies I have met and the amazing times we have spent together. The human mind is an amazing thing...it allows to remember and recall in intimate detail things that have happened to us... we can remember all the amazing scents associated with the passion....the sounds if the time we spend together... those amazing...rythmatic sounds we associate with sex...like two fingers rubbing quickly across a warm wet clit... or perhaps the slapping sound of bodies coming together.... or maybe just the thumping sound of the headboard against the wall or the squeak of the mattress as it moves on the frame.... yes our mind allows us to capture these moments and replay them at our leisure.

But that is not the real amazing thing about our minds...not only does it allow us to replay things we have experienced.... it allows us to imagine and vividly see things we have not yet done.... we can imagine and daydream abut sex with that amazing goddess on CERB that we have not met yet... be we amazing scent.... the texture of her hair and what it is like to run our fingers through it or pull it hard....our wonderful minds allow us to plan what our meeting will be like.

My mind frequently engages me in both the memories of amazing mind blowing sessions with wonderful ladies I have met and mental planning for future repeat meetings with these ladies. While less often I also find myself fantasizing about session I have yet to have with CERB ladies who have captured my attention with their posts... pictures...and amazing ads.

God Bless our amazing minds.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream and it was on my mind all day. It was a really strange one. I was running away from this person and trying to protect this person at the same time. They were really drunk and where we were, oddly enough, drunk people weren't welcome (lol). So I had to help them escape without getting caught (if you were caught drinking or with someone drunk you were kicked out). But it was really weird because it had a lot of violence. Not nice.

I also have a lot of reoccurring dreams where I am dancing again (pole dancing) but then these turn to sex dreams without any sex. Lol

Oh and I fantasize (sexually), often ;)

Great thread! I love this!

Xo

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

I love horror movies so if I have have dreams that most would consider a nightmare, I consider them free movies! I love dreams where I am placed in hopeless situations, the world is overrun by evil, especially zombies, then I am a happy camper when I wake up knowing I have dealt with the undead!

(ok, that sounds really geeky when I re-read this)

This one is so strange!

While I was in Cuba, I had a dream that Marilyn Denis lived upstairs of me in an old shabby house!! LMAO...Like wha???? But her place was awesome, like on her stage. Why in the world would SHE be in my dream? hahaha

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah
Stupid dream.

I had a dream where I was in an airplane with Richard Gere. I'm not a fan, but what the hell - that's where dreams go astray. For some reason, Gere decided it would be great fun to jump out of the plane...and the stupid bugger dragged me with out with him. Not a parachute in sight.

Boy, was I pissed!!

I beat the crap out of him all the way down to the ground. Oddly, I didn't die. I fully expected to bite the big one. There goes the myth if you die in your dream you die in real life. Gere & I had a brief wrestle on the ground and that was it. We didn't do much harm to each other. I woke up both amused and pissed. To this day, I refuse to watch any movie with Gere in a starring role.

lol, love it! That's hilarious:)

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

I am loving the posts! By the way there is a website called "DreamMoods.com"

Which I often visit to help me unlock the hidden messages in my dream.

So far interpreting my dreams has been the best form of therapy I've ever had:)

Last night I had a dream that my broken hot tub was working again but full of leaves.

I also dreamt I was a passenger in a car without a seatbelt, the driver was driving downhill at 130km ....in reverse!

The last I recall I was at some kind of festival. I saw many people I knew but for some reason could not reach them or communicate with them.

Ice4Fun your post was totally amazing!!

It's funny that this thread should pop up today as I was just thinking about my dreams.

My dreams can range from just silly, to weird, to WTF?, to erotic.

Lately, though, I've been having a fair amount of dreams that always seem to be set at my childhood home and include my father. I lost my dad rather suddenly to a nasty disease a few years ago, so I'm guessing (if they mean anything at all) that there are some loose ends to tie-up there.

Anyway, interesting thread. :)

Through my business life and at times being very hectic I have many different type of dreams, some are of stress related as I would be thinking of what is needed to get done the next day, planning,what the final product may look like.

In fact I will wake up knowing that certain colours would look excellent together, from a interior decorating design, then I would write them into my IPad or IPhone at 2 or 3 am being wide awake.

I have had dreams of past family members that have past away, and dreaming of their funerals, which is/was realistic but bizarre of having dreams about it, must be because of their anniversaries coming up.

I have had day dreams/fantasies at 530 am while walking my usual 6 kilometre walk, where I'm thinking of lady, and the sessions together where it is So realistic, my time of my 6k walk has become so much quicker and my pace is in tune of the music I listen too, while thinking of the love making with her and it is so vivid and etched into my thoughts. I have to be careful because when crossing some roads, I'm not paying strict attention to traffic.;)

Frequent dreams at night also about some of my encounters they are so realistic, I wake up in a sweat and very excited ;) and find myself holding a pillow in my arms in my king size bed, while naked and by myself :) lol

• Like 1

Lately I have been having very weird dreams - dreams that just don't make sense. I wake up and I wonder - what the hell was that all about?? A couple of weeks ago I was being chased by a strange man who had one eye in the middle of his forehead and he was trying to shoot me. I woke up in a start and sat up in my bed and looked around to see if he was in my room. Reminded me of the horror movie (cannot remember the name) where the killer comes out of the dream. Then I had another dream where I was in an open field and thousands of horses were stampeding towards me and I started running away. Just as they get close to me I wake up. I have not had a great hot sex dream in a long time! Why can't I dream about two swedish stewardesses or having sex on the beach etc!! I suspect the strange dreams have something to do with my stress at work. I find it strange though that I dream about things that are not possible or just don't make sense. The mind is a complicated place!!

I dreamed that I was in the Hunger Games last night, but a slightly more futuristic version of it...didn't finish it,my alarrm went off.

But damn was it ever vivid

Guest Be***iful****lah

I have had day dreams/fantasies at 530 am while walking my usual 6 kilometre walk, where I'm thinking of lady, and the sessions together where it is So realistic, my time of my 6k walk has become so much quicker and my pace is in tune of the music I listen too, while thinking of the love making with her and it is so vivid and etched into my thoughts. I have to be careful because when crossing some roads, I'm not paying strict attention to traffic.;)

Frequent dreams at night also about some of my encounters they are so realistic, I wake up in a sweat and very excited ;) and find myself holding a pillow in my arms in my king size bed, while naked and by myself :) lol

How romantic, what a lucky lady to have taken up that precious space in your mind.

....my pace is in tune of the music I listen too, .

And I'm assuming it's live music you're listening to! Remember the applause is important!!!

• Like 1

I often dream that I am flying. I have been having these dreams all my life. When I was younger I was usually nude in the dream. Back then I had trouble staying above trees and power lines. But now that I am older I almost always have clothes on. My flying skills have also improved. I can travel hundreds of kilometers in matter of a few minutes. No one ever seems to notice me flying around above them. It is a very peaceful time. Those are often the best sleeps I have.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

I had a dream the other night that I was in the backseat of a car making out with a young Bon Jovi.

The rest of the dream sucked but that part was quite interesting.:)

I had a dream the other night that I was in the backseat of a car making out with a young Bon Jovi.

Back in my school days, every girl I knew (and I think that guy from Chem lab) was having the same dream. ;)