Guest P**aq
I was curious, to you men... do you prefer a genuine and authentic approach? One where the SP is truly herself, and fully immersed in the moment with you? One where everything she posts, emails, tweets, etc is a TRUE reflection of who she truly is?

OR do you prefer the... somewhat less authentic approach, where the SP is clearly defined as such, posts, etc are clearly manufactured and during sessions she is clearly "going through the motions"?

I know this seems like a no brainer and not worth questioning... But I don't think it is that black and white.

Also, can you tell when an SP is being genuine vs one who is fake?

Look forward to your responses. Please keep in mind that this is NOT intended to be a specific thread to pin point those SPs who may be one way or another. Keep your responses vague and non-specific!!! :) xo

I think it is totally worth questioning Savannah; awesome thread! I personally prefer the real deal, the person she is, and whatever may come with that. I like her to be comfortable with our time together, to wear what she feels like wearing at that specific time, and be who she is at that particular moment.

I know this is directed at the men but I wanted to say that even the most genuine of providers goes through the motions from time to time, it's almost impossible not to, unless you want to kill the moment for your partner.

By this I mean even when those of us who have the luxury of being very selective with whom we meet, those of us who choose so there can be chemistry, even then we can have moments when it just isn't working or doesn't work, when you realized there is no chemistry, at those times you aren't going to let your partner know. You'd want him/her to still enjoy, right? This would be considered going through the motions.

When I'm with the men I'm with I'm there for me as well. I treat all my chosen clients as actual dates. But even the most planned date can go wrong and sometimes you have to be/or do things that you wouldn't in your "normal" life . I'm very outspoken, forthright, yet sometimes I have to bite my lip, is this not being me, authentic? There are times in bed when in the beginning I was turned on but something changed, so I go through the motions, not being authentic? There have been times when I've accepted a booking from a client for him, not me, not both of us, but to suit his schedule, not authentic? My points are I think those of us who are ourselves have to act from time to time, it's the business, when dealing with people authenticity sometimes has to be replaced with a more manufactured persona, or you'd be considered rude or you might hurt someone's feelings and I'm trying to be more diplomatic;)

These terms are used with to much importance anyway imo. They are as common now as gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, the best, classy, etc, etc. Anyone can call themselves or anyone what they wish it doesn't make it true and I'm not sure why we should care. I think we all need to be/do what works for you/me us and be happy:).

• Like 6

Without question I'd want the SP to be the person she is most comfortable being with me and the world. Regardless of the person, in whatever areas of our life, I don't think we ever get to see the true person. We all have masks. But, sincerity has a way of breaking through those.

I don't want to be on a stage and act when I'm with someone, or interacting online in it's many forms with them, so I certainly wouldn't want them to feel they need to.

My 2 cents. :)

• Like 2

For me I try very hard to make the Sp as comfortable as possible with me so she can be herself, I feel I have a good ability to figure if she is faking or enjoying our time together, I understand some are more passionate than others dosen't mean it was not good for both, there is nothing worse for me than hearing a fake moan, in the other hand nothing gets me going more than a sexy whisper in my ear touch me feel how wet I am or Magician you make me feel like a woman.

If I think its fake there will be no second visit for sure.

Most of my hobbying has being with ladies here on Cerb so I have being very fortunate in this scenario, before cerb I have had the experience of saying to myself that was a waste after the hotel door was closed.

• Like 2

Valid points Cristy, but I wasn't referring to chemistry. I was referring to them being themselves, an authentic true representation of who they really are.

We ALL simplify things from a discretion standpoint and I know being fully open in a client/SP relationship is rare, and something that takes time, effort and commitment from both sides. That being said, for myself (as an example) I don't try to be someone I'm not. Every word that I type, every conversation I have, and who I am when I am with someone is ME. I don't say what I think people want to hear, I don't embellish on details or try to make myself into anything. I am just me.

Does that make more sense? I realize I didn't explain it well :)

I'm really curious to know if the men can tell the difference!

• Like 3

For a client to expect a lady to be fully, well as open as she can be, that is a reciprocal relationship, requiring the client to be open with the lady too.

That comes over time, and with mutual trust and respect.

I do prefer a lady to be herself, but on a first, even second meeting, to expect a lady to show all herself (is that the right way to phrase it) is unreasonable. Likewise I'm not going to show all myself to a lady on a first or even second encounter.

But I want the lady to be herself, personality wise when I see her. I can glean what her personality is through her website, posts on CERB, emails and so on. I assume she can get an idea of what my personality is the same way (well except I have no website) But still we are all somewhat guarded, we don't completely open up.

Now when you start getting to the third encounter on, that's when, at least in my experience, the dynamic changes between the two of you, and you both start being more open than is required in a SP/Client relationship. Your relationship for lack of a better word starts evolving into more of a friendship.

I don't know if that answers your question

A rambling

RG

• Like 5

Just to add another thought here...

The subject here has a lot to do with my personal, in particular the lack thereof, relationships in life. I'm very much a loner outside of a very small circle of friends and family, and this is largely because I've met so many who just aren't genuine. It's impossible to develop any type of relationship when that happens. So many seem to have their own agenda in life and tailor their interactions around that: "How do I need to act today, who do I need to be today, to get what I want?"

That doesn't work for me. If I need to be someone I'm not to reach some goal, then that's a pretty hollow existence. And, I've given up on what many would think "a lot" by living that way, I think.

I kinda expanded on the topic a bit and rambled (sorry Savannah) and could probable ramble more as it's a "grey" topic and not black and white, but to answer your question:

Yes, while not always, I can usually spot the difference.

• Like 3

Genuine & Authentic.. yes please.

I can tell the difference and will not book if it seems too over the top.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

In my opinion authentic trumps artifice every time. However, there is a place for subtle fakery. What if the provider is not in the best mood? What if she or he is slightly irritable? Should the client be exposed to the genuine mental & emotional state of the moment when the expectation is for a drama-free-getaway-from-it-all romp? I think as a quality service provider, presenting yourself as a projection of the client's expectations would be as much a part of the pre-date preparation as doing hair & make-up. That is not to say that a provider completely sublimates their own personality to be a play thing for the client, but rather a provider would strive to present the best themself they can be, despite real life circumstances. As with all things, it boils down to a matter of degree.

I would expect my play date to be happy to see me, but I would not want forced or faked physical responses. The quickest way to ensure I will never repeat is to fake it when we are intimate. My longest lasting relationships with providers have all been with genuinely authentic personalities.

I think I'm a fair judge of authenticity, in fact I think most people know instinctively when something does not ring true. Repeat encounters reinforce realness, as consistency comes into play. Over time the real personality begins to show, just like in the Real World or Big Brother. It may take more than a few visits, but in time even the most gifted faker will give themselves away. But even with my acute sence of veracity, I can be fooled. In the end we all believe what we want to believe. And yes, I want to believe that an attractive woman half my age finds me sexy. It is just better if the attraction is real.

• Like 9

+1 for authentic. I fully recognize that "authentic" is itself variable. But in general, I enjoy the time in a session that involves conversing and getting to know the person. If the lady's personality has not been accurately portrayed before hand then the experience is not as enjoyable. I'm drawn to ads that seem to provide insight into the individual.

Of course, I fully expect that any advertising may include a certain degree of exaggeration. After all, that is marketing, but in general truth in advertising is generally a good strategy.

• Like 2

I consider myself to be genuine and sincere in my everyday dealings (not just on the job) and authentic because there is only one me who can pull the whole deal off, but with that willingness and openness to life comes a responsibility to know when to pull back or guard oneself especially on the "job". I think one could suggest a state of appropriateness is most important when dealing with a variety of personalities who may or may not become friendly.

I think how I understand "fake" to be reflects a person who simply doesn't have a personality of their own - whether it be by choice or simple ignorance - they are who they think someone wants them to be and depending on the effort put forth they can become a fabulous, undetected actor and perhaps that's where their authenticity lies.

• Like 2

I've found that being myself is a fabulous screening tool!!

I'm very vocal on some boards and on twitter, I tell it like it is, sometimes I'm criticized for that and sometimes I'm applauded. People tend to either be turned on or off.

If a gent doesn't like the way I post or tweet and doesn't book me because of that, it's a win / win... it's almost guaranteed he won't like me in the flesh. On the other hand, my posts and tweets have attracted some very wonderful gentlemen who appreciate my genuine nature.

It's been a huge benefit to me to be myself, and it takes very little effort :)

• Like 7

Well yes I am an SP like U Savannah but just wanted to say how I feel about it. One really nice SP here told me I was an open book and that also applies for who I am in bed with the gentlemen. I do have LOTS of fun in this profession and gentlemen bring me LOTS of fun!! And to be sure I have fun I provide guidance on how to give me a DATY, take me in the pussy or ass, make me squirt whatever for I just want to have and give true orgasms!! And with it doesn't work just don't hide it and say love U will need to listen to me more and well if the gentleman doesn't cum back well hey it's lost!!!

I truly think being authentic can bring a lot and won't change the way I am. And really great thread Savannah!

Well everyone have lot of fun here for it's a fantastic place to have great fun!!!

• Like 1

I think it's been said but in my own words, I don't care and probably wouldn't be able to tell. I see the ladies because I want them to make me feel wanted and desired. I do choose the ladies based on what they write so as long as those conditions are met, I'm good with it. That said, if she is just going through the motions then obviously I don't feel wanted or desired. I guess there is no simple answer just subtle nuances.

• Like 3

I can be no other person except myself (everyone else is taken) because to do so doesn't show any self love. Sex, sensuality and connection are very intimate things and for me, I need to be personally involved in the moment to give them meaning and energy. I give no less then 100% of myself each and every time whether it is reciprocated or not.

To me, sexy, beautiful, erotic etc. are a package deal: inside and out. You can't have a beautiful sexy outside if your inside is flat and emotionless. You can have an amazing inside which influences what others see on the outside.

As Brad said, it isn't unauthentic to not fully disclose or share everything, it is human nature. We all reserve parts of ourselves for certain people, situations or even just for ourselves. We may temper our true nature for the person we are with but that doesn't mean they are not getting the authentic person; we all have nuances to our personalities and desires.

I think most people are interested in an authentic experience with a real person and if they don't feel they are receiving that, they move on. I'm sure there are plenty of fly-by-night SP's who believed they could just show up and not give of themselves and many clients who felt there was no involvement or connection. We're human, touch and connection is part of our need and within that we like to feel valued.

• Like 9

I have been in plenty of threesomes over the years.. both on and off camera.. and when I'm with a partner who I know is 'ooing' and 'awing' way over the top.. I'm completely turned off and have no clue what to do .. to either match her fakeness or just fade into the background. BUT when this happens I'd say 50% of the clients/viewers love it.. and the other 50% are turned off like myself..

When it's genuine fun.. I"m in heaven.. and have a blast.. and this is evident to the participants/viewers..

Unfortunately I don't usually know the lady in question is disingenuous until we're in the thick of things.. and she's practically cumming before we've even started! ugh.. bleh and ick.. lol..

I personally don't know how someone can fake it for an hour or two and not be strained from it..

• Like 7

My initial thought to the question was 'of course she should be herself!'.

But I don't think it's as simple as that. I think her online presence should be true to herself. I literally saw someone just because of a very different approach to how she advertised, and I liked that about her. I think that being someone else might attract people you wouldn't normally like to be with, even in a professional capacity (but I say this without any experience on the other side).

But in person, it's a bit harder. In a different field that I work in, I have my own set of clients, some that I absolutely love, and some that I'm not that fond of. I do feel myself going through the motions (smiling, complimenting, etc) when my client is not someone I probably wouldn't get along with outside work, and to those clients, they deserve that version of me. It would be hypocritical for me to say that all SPs should only be themselves with a client, and not put on a show, because in the end of the day, this is a method of income, and to risk it for some idealized notion is not realistic in my opinion.

• Like 5

I am just like Ms Jessica Lee! U like my raunchy, dirty true or invented life storied or ads well U will just have the same lady in bed!! U prefer a nicer, more subtile soft, sensuous approach well CERB is providing lovely ladies for each of U gentlemen whether naughty minded ones like myself of other softer ladies! CERB is just about that!

Same about the size of the babe U want!!! I am curvy but there R such thin, lovely ladies here!!! WOW!

But hey yes I am bubbly but genuine and authentic and when U walk the door and until U leave U will have that same lady!! And corresponding to it like Ms Jessica Lee very vocal and... noisy! But that shouldn't shock U if U approached me after reading my ads, texting or emailing me darling!

Then again all ladies here give so much of themselves to please U babes!!!

Barbara

xxxoooo

• Like 1

Great thread Savannah!

As a genuine person I love being surrounded by genuine people...in every aspect of my life. I'm me and no one else...and I absolutely love authentic people,they are a source of positive energy! :)

BJ

• Like 3

Both.

Sure it is nice to be comfortable with someone who accepts you as you really are. Someone you can go to your favourite restaurant with, or sit out on your deck with and none of the neighbours notice. Someone you can REALLY talk to about everything that is going on.

But every now and then it is nice to have a bit of a fantasy with a super-sexy girl in lingerie or some wild outfit. Neither of us being our normal selves.

Obviously the ideal partner can be both as needed.

• Like 2