Great bar/restaurant to meet a sp?

I am coming to town for a few days of work next week. Wondering if there is a bar/restaurant downtown where one could go to meet women (either sp's or not). Suggestions? I am not looking for a college type bar. Something classy. Thanks!

Merlot atop the Marriot, Baton Rouge, Hy's, don't believe the Hype about Prime 360 or the smell that tempts you from the Minto Suites, it's not that great.

The atomic Rooster is an older hangout of 30 or more near bank and somerset.

If you like dancing Prinzo's bar on Metcalfe on Saturday 32 or more you must be.

Edited by E.D. man
spelling grammar

Milestone , next to Chateau Laurier

Stella on the Market , or the Blue Cactus

Mambo , on the market if you like Spanish food

and I always been a big Fan of The Keg , food is delicious !

Al`s steak House on Elgin st

Pelican Grill , on Bank st South

and so much more , Ottawa has a lot of good, classy & affordable restaurant

For dessert ; Oh so God , next to Bare Fax , Biggest varety of cakes and coffees !!!

You`re SO right about Prime 360

I thought food was dry and very small portion for the $$

I wasnt impress at all!

Merlot is VERY good , But you pay the price as well !

Baton rouge always been a classic, im addicted to the Potato & cheese soup

lol

Guest D*****G B**R

those places sound great,but can you rally meet woman there

Merlot is hands down my favorite place in Ottawa.

They have great drinks and REALLY good food.

It is a nice, classy ambiance and offers a great view of Ottawa.

Zoe's lounge in the Chateau Laurier is really nice and they usually have live jazz music. It is classy, very comfortable and has great drinks.

I find Blue Cactus awful... Didn't like the food at all/ atmosphere.

Always a little fantasy of mine to run into a sexy strange woman while travelling. Has never really happened but next time in Ott, I now know where to look.

Merlot is hands down my favorite place in Ottawa. Zoe's lounge in the Chateau Laurier.

For dessert ; Oh so God , next to Bare Fax , Biggest varety of cakes and coffees !!!

Oh So Good used to be really great for desserts, coffee, and atmosphere, but it has really gone downhill over the years - table service only on weekend evenings? I'd recommend Memories instead, they are just around the corner and their cakes are not frozen.

I would think one would have to be careful, as one could think they are talking to an SP when they are not, or vice versa, thinking they are picking up an available lady and then could be awkward if he finds out later that it was an SP. It's not like they would be wearing "name tags".

I would suggest checking CERB and arranging to meet the lady of your choice as part of your encounter, if time and $$$ allow.

I wouldn't think sp's would be hanging out at bars waiting to get picked up...I thought ladies that did that go by something else...hmmmm?

lol!

on a not so funny note, isnt discussing the exchange of sex for money in a public place (ie. a bar?) illegal? online its ok because its not a "place" per se.

I would just pick a lady of your choice online if you're willing to pay and then you can both meet at a place together. Of the places mentioned I dont thik you will find any ladies sitting waiting for their vicims - I mean encounters! (jus kiddin ;-)

I think the OP mentioned that it didn't matter if they were SPs or not. I don't know of any bars in Ottawa where SPs hang out to pick up clients. I don't think such a place exists.

So guess the options are;

1. Go to these places, gaze at the beautiful ladies, very carefully consider acting on the impulse, go to jail and/or have a great night.

2. Pick your favourite CERB SP, make connection, propose the public rendez-vous, meet up, share a drink/dinner, head off, enjoy the night.

I pick door number 2. Now to find the dinner date?

Thanks! Are these for "working girls" or regular women?

Why are women who do sex work referred to as "girls" and women who don't do sex work referred to as "women." I happen to be both a sex worker and a regular woman.

• Like 1

I suggest Vineyards (in the Market) - Classy with cozy booths to do some one-on-one/two-on-one talk in.

Someone even mentioned doing a quickie there before.

Live jazz Thursdays.

I like there International Cheese Platter with wines galore.

They have a fun special:

$12 French Fries

(With a magnificent side order of sirloin steak and caesar salad)

On Thursdays....Big Daddy's on Elgin Street is still decent....another good place is Georges on the Gatineau side which is classier and if you do happen to meet someone, the lounge at the Hilton is a nice place to go.

I think the OP mentioned that it didn't matter if they were SPs or not. I don't know of any bars in Ottawa where SPs hang out to pick up clients. I don't think such a place exists.

When I worked downtown doing office work, I used to hear guys talking about girls hanging out at the Radisson Inn on Queen St) bar - but I have no idea if it was true or not, however I suspect it might be.

I did work temp with a woman who went there to meet a friend after work, got stood up, and started talking with this businessman who was staying there form out of town. He bought her a drink, asked her to dinner, which she accepted. But she told me everything was nice until he started asking how much to take her back to his room. She said to me, "can you believe he mistook me for a prostitute?" I just snickered to myself and thought (lady, if only you knew what I do on the side). I felt like saying to her, "well isn't that better than him expecting something for free", but I held my tongue.

But as ladies have stated here, I don't think we're out and about waiting to be picked up by guys. There are other ladies who do that and has been suggested, is a little too "illegal" for my taste.

Edited by Mature Angela
change text