Join me in Saying farwell to Carrie Moon who is Leaving Ottawa

I've truly enjoyed cultivating a friendship with you over the past few years Carrie; thank you for opening your home and your heart to me, as I know you have so generously done with countless other ladies. You are a one of a kind and a dear friend I will always treasure. Not good bye, rather, see you soon! I wish you nothing but the best with your new life adventure! Health, wealth and happiness to you always Dear One.

xox Dorinda

• Like 2

Carrie:

You were one of the first friends that I made in the business. You took the time to help me and give me invaluable insight. I am so thankful to Angela for introducing me to you. Angela.. you are another one I owe so much..

Safe travels my friend.. I hope you come to visit us with your adorable doggies

love

jen

Edited by Jenifer Jade
wrong name
  • Like 1

Although we never met, we obviously have things in common!! Wishing you all the best with your re-location. Ottawa's loss Niagara's gain.

My sweet Carrie,

Without you I would not even be here! You have thought me so much and always been there for me. You opened up your home and welcomed me like an old time friend :) I'm really grateful for all that you have done.

Like you said many times BFF, best friends forever!

I will miss visiting you in Ottawa...will just have to visit Toronto more often lol

I wish you the best in your new home!

Love you tons xoxox

BIanca xxxx

• Like 1

Ottawa will not be the same without Carrie, you will be greatly missed.

My future trips to Ottawa, will never be the same.

Have a safe move.

xoxo

Emily

• Like 1

Awww crap.. this is why I didn't want to have a going away party.. you guys have me crying.. lol..

I will miss you guys so much.. but I know some of you will be visiting me 'down south' in my new digs for sure.. so not good bye.. just see you soon...

• Like 7

Big move Carrie, all the best and safe travels. May you find comfort, happiness and peace in your new abode:) It has been a pleasure conversing with you lately, you truly are understanding and generous, thank you.

• Like 1

Carrie:

Happy and safe travels.

Enjoy your new home!

I look forward to having fun threesomes with you when you come and visit Ottawa in the future!

Here's hoping that you will find you new location very profitable.

Valerie

Guest S*rca****sid

Good luck Carrie on your move, I know how hectic and stressful they can be! And good luck on your new adventure!

I finally got to watch some of your movies, Carrie. Now I know what it is I am going to miss about you. Your beauty, your grace, your charm, your wonderful personality.

All the best in your new adventure down in Southern Ontario.

Cheers,

Jafo

• Like 1

Let's see , meeting Carrie Moon in my 2nd favourite town, Niagara Falls, now added to my bucket list.

Till then Carrie !

Jack2000

• Like 1

I unfortunately have not "YET" had the chance to meet you Carrie but since being on CERB and having read your posts and the nice things people say about you i am pretty sure Ottawa loss with be Southern Ontario so gain. Here's hoping your move uneventful and that you are feeling as welcomed in your new community as you obviously were in Ottawa.

• Like 1

Carrie, you are such a loving and wonderful person and thE show of love and appreciation from everyone on this thread solidifies that! I'm sure your move will go seamless and the Niagara region has now gained a truly great person. I cannot be with you for the move unfortunately but I am there in spirit with you every step of the way! : ) Good luck! : )

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

Wishing you all the best Carrie in your new venture take care :bowdown: :bowdown:

Good luck with your move, Carrie! I guess I never really thought of it as your going away. You'll still be around, eh? And as always, our door is always open.

Kisses!

• Like 1

Good luck with this new adventure! I am glad that to me you will still be right where i met you and right where we always connect: on cerb.

One of the very best people I've ever 'met' without meeting face to face lol

• Like 1

I am happy I got to get to know you a little better recently.

I am sad you are leaving that I am not going to have a chance to visit with you.

Good luck in your new place & safe travels

xo

Raven

• Like 1

Carrie you will be missed in the Ottawa area, but you're correct it's not good bye, it's see you next time. Best wishes to you and to your new home!

• Like 1

Oh, no!

Best of luck with the move and everything else, Carrie... and I hope you'll come back and visit us on occasion!

• Like 1