Covered blow jobs

Guest Be***iful****lah

I searched and searched for a thread on this topic...anyone have a link for me?

Here is my question:

I am aware that the sensation comparison of a BBBJ vs CBJ is...well...not comparable.

So, for when we DO stick to CBJ only....what are the pros?

At one point, I thought...hmmmm, if it doesn't do much maybe I should just skip it and focus on other fun stuff. But someone pointed out to me that the sight of a beautiful mouth on their cock is such a turn on, regardless of whether it is covered or not. In which case, they would not want that moment to be rushed so that the erotic image of pretty eyes looking up at them from such a position is basically imprinted in their memory.

I would love to hear opinions on this topic. Guys- skip it? or is there something about it that you love, whether it be a sensation or visual stimulation?

Ladies-your thoughts?

Curious to read your replies:)

I wouldn't ever want to skip it, whether it be cbj or bbbj. The feeling isn't the same, but the view...

If I'm especially excited, I find I can last longer with a cbj, and I'd certainly call that a pro.

And while I understand oral is a fairly safe activity relatively speaking, personally I enjoy the peace of mind I get from having the extra precaution taken, which lets me relax and enjoy the sensations all the more.

But I suppose the biggest pro of a covered blow job is that you're getting a blow job!!!

• Like 5

Guest Be***iful****lah

Thanks so much for the input...this is all very eye opening for me.

Watching a beautiful sexy lady take your cock in her mouth is both a view and a feeling I would never ever want to skip.....

Of course the condom reduces the sensitivity.... but there is still so much to enjoy....the amazing sounds if a woman sucking and gagging.... the different sound you here as she takes you deep... that first breath as she comes off your cock....if she has long hair the feeling if it on your body.... and the wonderful ability to run our fingers through her hair as her head rises and falls.... the sheer delight of grabbing a handful of hair and stroking into her mouth...

I could go on for ever with reasons that BJs covered or uncovered are wonderful... i can't think of one reason to skip one.

Just my opinion

Guest g*nch***2

Any skilled BJ artist can make a CBJ feel like a BBBJ, from my experience anyway ;)

Well me, and speaking only for me, after a couple times, a CBJ doesn't do it for me. I've had a couple CBJ's but they were terrible, so I just prefer not to. That said I am not menu focused, and the ladies I see don't even offer a menu, except that they offer a GFE

In one GFE encounter, a very memorable and great encounter BTW, we kissed, caressed, and snuggled. No nothing else, but it was a great intimate encounter

My point is a GFE is more than the sum of it's menu parts

There may be guys who like CBJ so keep it for them

If you don't like BBBJ, it's a boundary, well keep the boundary

But an encounter is more than just about a CBJ or not

Don't know if that makes sense or not

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

Guest g*nch***2

Make sure to use thin condoms, it's like wearing nothing at all :)

Guest Be***iful****lah
Well me, and speaking only for me, after a couple times, a CBJ doesn't do it for me. I've had a couple CBJ's but they were terrible, so I just prefer not to. That said I am not menu focused, and the ladies I see don't even offer a menu, except that they offer a GFE

In one GFE encounter, a very memorable and great encounter BTW, we kissed, caressed, and snuggled. No nothing else, but it was a great intimate encounter

My point is a GFE is more than the sum of it's menu parts

There may be guys who like CBJ so keep it for them

If you don't like BBBJ, it's a boundary, well keep the boundary

But an encounter is more than just about a CBJ or not

Don't know if that makes sense or not

A rambling

RG

Of course it makes sense and I totally agree!! It's great to know individual preferences, as I find making it unique and personal is so important. Thanks for the input!!

While the sensation of beng surrounded by a warm wet mouth is changed, there are girls who would be considered "blowjob artists". If you're good enough, then it's just a minor detail that can be overlooked.

Pros:

- If you're a little more comfortable, you'll probably be a little more enthusiastic, which makes for a better experience

- CIM isn't such a big deal realistically.

- You can pretty much go from oral to intercourse without any intermission to get a comdom

Cons:

- Makes it difficult or rules out facials or COB finishes. Not that BBBJ increases the chances of this, but it's more likely that CBJ will also include the above not being available as well

- latex allergies

Well, for me personally, it has little or nothing to do with being covered or not. It's all about how well it is done. There are some times when it just isn't all that enjoyable. Most of the time, though it is a turn-on that gets me from hard to very hard. Funny thing is, it never takes me to the point of orgasm despite how well it is being done. I guess that's good for a provider that offers BBBJ but not CIM. BLS is also a huge turn-on if done well.

Guest P**aq
I searched and searched for a thread on this topic...anyone have a link for me?

Here is my question:

I am aware that the sensation comparison of a BBBJ vs CBJ is...well...not comparable.

So, for when we DO stick to CBJ only....what are the pros?

At one point, I thought...hmmmm, if it doesn't do much maybe I should just skip it and focus on other fun stuff. But someone pointed out to me that the sight of a beautiful mouth on their cock is such a turn on, regardless of whether it is covered or not. In which case, they would not want that moment to be rushed so that the erotic image of pretty eyes looking up at them from such a position is basically imprinted in their memory.

I would love to hear opinions on this topic. Guys- skip it? or is there something about it that you love, whether it be a sensation or visual stimulation?

Ladies-your thoughts?

Curious to read your replies:)

I would say skip it and spend lots of time focussing on all the other fun stuff like daty and kissing, and perhaps a little spank or two ;)

There is no way that I would skip a bj. A covered one would be great, but a BBBJ is much more intimate. Having a gorgeous lady wrapping her lips around my manhood makes the experience much more pleasurable!

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

For all of your feedback, so helpful! Now here is a question for the guys who would rather skip the CBJ....

Would you have the guts to tell her if you saw her getting ready to do it?

How would you communicate this?:)

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

A lady who is now retired from the business was very adept at putting a condom on me with her mouth and was very skilled so the CBJ from her was excellent foreplay. I have had highly skilled ladies perform excellent CBJ and I have had some wonderful BBBJs as well. I have also been on the receiving end of some not so great ones too. It depends on technique/skill in my opinion along with the choice of condom being used. I woudn't skip or turn it down.

Guest Ou**or**n
For all of your feedback, so helpful! Now here is a question for the guys who would rather skip the CBJ....

I just tell the lady as the session is getting started that I know she only does CBJ but that the sensations for me is so low that I prefer to skip it and concentrate on other things. I find letting her know right at the start to be best because it avoids any interruptions to the flow of the encounter. It is also the reason why I like to know in advance if she is cbj or bbbj.

I'm in for whatever my partners comfort level is. The more comfortable she is the better. So I never ask either way. I'm not a f/s player so I do appreciate any from of bj's. I must say that I've enjoyed some very good and interesting and erotic hj's as well.

It's all about the chemistry.

Peace

MG

If I saw she was getting ready for a CBJ I would say no thank you, but then give her a hug and kiss and we continue on...there are many other ways to physically show and receive affection.

Just as a gentleman must respect a lady's boundaries, the same holds true for a lady, she must respect the gentleman's boundaries. Putting the shoe on the other foot for a second, how does a lady have the guts to say no to a gentleman who wants a BBBJ

My point, having guts to tell her plays nothing in this. The lady and gentleman are in a mutually beneficial arrangement, and should the gentleman prefer no CBJ then the lady should be receptive to his preference. Just the same as the lady has her preferences and the man has to be receptive to them. But encounters are great when we all show mutual respect for one another, and a bj, whether covered or not is not the end all of an encounter. There are many other ways to physically show affection for one another

A rambling

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I let the flow of the Encounter determine what is being offered. It is up to the Lady to determine what she is comfortable with. The Ladies I see do not offer a Menu and that is what it should be.IMO!

I'm the proverbial fence sitter on this one. For me its what the dynamics of the moment and chemistry that takes place that matters, not the mechanics. I love the view though especially when gorgeous eyes are looking up at me.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

Thank you for the honest feedback, again!

Cat, happy that you contributed to the thread! Your perspective was fresh and appreciated very much!

Thanks to everyone's input, my thoughts on CBJ have been positively influenced.

Sounds as though, in general, practice makes perfect.

:):)

Guest B**** Fo***ine
Any skilled BJ artist can make a CBJ feel like a BBBJ, from my experience anyway ;)

My sentiments exactly.

Guest **sh****he***ac***th
Thank you for the honest feedback, again!

Cat, happy that you contributed to the thread! Your perspective was fresh and appreciated very much!

Thanks to everyone's input, my thoughts on CBJ have been positively influenced.

Sounds as though, in general, practice makes perfect.

:):)

Perfect practice make perfect. ;)

Edited by **sh****he***ac***th