when do you give money back?

Hi Cristy,

It's not common for a man to have a yeast infection so a cheesy penis more likely is a hygiene issue. Bumps could be from using a razor, which some guys do use down there. Odour is odour. All these issues can be handled with a shower which is what I would suggest instead of keeping the donation and sending him on his way.

If you "suspect" an STI then send him on his way, with his money. You can't know for certain so the fair thing is to give him back his money since you're the one deciding to terminate.

If I suspected a yeast infection with an SP after we're naked, should the guy be able to do what you proposed and keep his donation?

Not at all... So sauce for the goose, I say.

Hopefully, terminating due to a suspected STI is a rarity and won't have much of an impact on your fiscal bottom line. :)

I respect you and your opinion Steve and thank you for it, but can't agree, sorry. I've seen a few men with what I know was a yeast infection and terminated the visit and yes with money back .But now I think that wasn't right and if it happens again the onus is on them/him. I think they are more common than you are aware.

I don't think it's my place to educate a client about HIS health and if he comes to me with "issues" why should I loose and yes of course this should work both ways.

When any us start playing with more than one regular partner we have to pay extra close attention to everything about our bodies and any changes that occur. That is a responsibility we can't place on anyone other than ourselves.

http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/maleyeastinfection.html

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

I think we're both mature enough that we can sometimes agree to disagree.

As for respect, ditto. :)

What I have difficulty understanding is how anyone with noticeably funky junk would be willing to undress in front of someone else, let alone pay money. I could at least understand with B.O. that they might be under the impression that all B.O. is 100% pheromones and that it's sexy (they'd be wrong, unless someone has a fetish for that). Anything worse and I can only think they don't know it's not normal. I still have a hard time accepting that, but I can't think of any other reasons.

I personally think, in the cases where a shower wouldn't be enough, it would be completely fair to keep the entire donation and send them on their way for not meeting your hygiene requirements. That said, there is the danger of someone turning hostile and they honestly may not have known there was a problem (failed by education system? parents? doctors? common sense?).

< I do not think that any of the following is an SP's obligation, I'm just putting the idea out for anyone who would want to do it. >

I agree with many of the already-mentioned compromises and have another to suggest. Keep the money, some for time wasted/some as a deposit for the future, and direct them to the resources to fix the problem, such as internet health resources, STD clinic, etc. Something like, "this stuff happens to lots of people, here's what you can do to fix it." Tell them to call you when everything's fixed up and apply the "deposit" money to a second visit, requiring negative test results in hand for any STI's. You'd have to be feeling pretty altruistic to take on that burden but you might be making a huge difference in someone's life and protecting other SPs/general-public who might not notice the symptoms. Note: even if you don't give them a discount for the second visit or even want to have a second visit, giving them concrete avenues for assistance could still be a big help.

• Like 1

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

If I had "issues down there" such as a yeast infection, I wouldn't dare to work.

How does a man not notice changes on his member and think it's ok to show up with his situation and expect service... Bleh

Guest S*rca****sid
If I had "issues down there" such as a yeast infection, I wouldn't dare to work.

How does a man not notice changes on his member and think it's ok to show up with his situation and expect service... Bleh

I have wondered the same thing about some of the girls I have dated in the past. How did they not notice? I think it's similar to any type of body odour, the person in question does not notice because they are either use to it or constantly surrounded by it that they don't notice it any longer.

Maybe he has this around his neck and it covers up the smell

But if he knew he smelled enough to need covering up he wash

And you'd think he'd see it when washing

And deal with it when he noticed

Sometimes you got to say WTF!!!

Funny how common sense just isn't that common

logo.png

A half lighthearted rambling :-)

RG

• Like 1

Sorry can't agree with this approach.... if you turn up Dirty or cheese I expect the SP to protect herself and either offer very limited services or send the guy home... in either case the issue is the guys so there is no refund from my perspective.

Just my opinion.

Why not simply offer some options for him to stay, leave, or revise his session. One expeciting FS with certain services can revise their session to a hj session, and a reduced rate. Or the option to wash up, with tips as to how to improve things.

I'm with anyone who says that making sessions conditional on certain things must be in the ad or website, so that the onus is on the client to either arrive or get up to minimum standards after arrival. I've had guys coming from work do anything from a sink wash up, to a lower body washup in the shower to a full 10 minute hair, nooks and crannies exfoliation probably showers before starting their sessions.

On the main question, i refund money when the clients expectations don't match their reality. Such as paying for the hour with the idea of 2sogs, and within the half hour deciding that there is only one sog in them, and they are ready to go. Returning the amount over the half hour donation gives good karma and encourages a return visit.

Refunds encourage good karma, avoid confrontation with angry clients, and reduce the chance of a angry review posting.

Additional Comments:

And if this hasn't already been mentioned, a yeast infection is not considered something transmittable when using a condom, it is not always accompanied by discharge, and is unlikely to smell like anything other than yeast. You would not want to do a bbbj on someone with yeast, but then, there are a ton of stds that you can get and transmit via bbbjs anyway, why limit it to the one you can see?

I would suggest that someone prone to yeast infections would cut back on yeast intake, like bread and beer. Increase consumption of yogurt. There is a comment on this link that suggests Monistat cream will work, and someone adds that adding vinegar helped more.

https://www.msu.edu/.eisthen/yeast/men.html

• Like 2

I gave a very patient man $50 back last night.

I arrived late for an outcall, we had plenty of time and weren't rushed, and he offered the full amount but I offered him a reduction for his patience.

I'm sure he appreciated it although he certainly didn't expect it. What a sweetheart he was :p

• Like 3

I gave a very patient man $50 back last night.

I arrived late for an outcall, we had plenty of time and weren't rushed, and he offered the full amount but I offered him a reduction for his patience.

I'm sure he appreciated it although he certainly didn't expect it. What a sweetheart he was :p

Sounds to me like your a sweetheart too Jessica

RG :-)

• Like 1

I had an elderly gent come see me for an hour who wanted me to spank him hard. After about 15 minutes, I noticed he was bruising badly, almost like a pool of blood forming under the skin.

I asked him if he was on blood thinners and he said yes, so I told him I could not continue with the session because I did not want to have a 911 case on my hands.

He begged me to continue, but I said, no. Told him to get dressed and handed him part of his money back.

He just stood there at the door pouting and stalling and then I had to tell him if he wanted to continue to stand there, he could give me back the money and and stand there for the next 20 minutes.

He got the message and left.

• Like 1

Personally, I will never understand how anyone could go see someone to be intimate and not be clean. It's mind-boggling. Honestly, I say keep all of his damn money and hope he gets the message that this is unacceptable. Probably won't take though. If a guy goes out to see a lady, being that nasty, he probably is too stupid to realize what's going on anyway.

• Like 2

It went for an outcall several years ago when the guy was obviously high on Coke. He was acting strangely, sweating profusely from the forehead and couldn't get erect and kept blaming me for it which seems to be a common thing with Cokehead's. I gave him the difference between a half-hour and an hr and told him I was leaving.

• Like 1

It went for an outcall several years ago when the guy was obviously high on Coke. He was acting strangely, sweating profusely from the forehead and couldn't get erect and kept blaming me for it which seems to be a common thing with Cokehead's. I gave him the difference between a half-hour and an hr and told him I was leaving.

This is very true and seldom do they admit it's the drugs. I've had similar experiences, however I was to inexperienced to realize the smart thing (which is what you did) I stayed the whole hour and just kept trying:(

• Like 1

I make my living on repeat business. So if, for whatever reason, I'm not comfortable going through with a session, I will refund 100% cheerfully with my full apologies. My attitude is that neither of us wasted anything more than our time. But too, he's not welcome back in this case. Ever.

But there are times when someone bites off more than he can chew. I try to prolong pleasure whenever I can, but sometimes they're just not receptive to such efforts. If someone books an hour and he's done and over with in 25 minutes, I'll rebate him down to half an hour. And in this case, he is welcome back. Just next time, we'll either book a shorter session or agree on what we need to do to make it last longer.

• Like 3

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
I have wondered the same thing about some of the girls I have dated in the past. How did they not notice? I think it's similar to any type of body odour, the person in question does not notice because they are either use to it or constantly surrounded by it that they don't notice it any longer.

Exactly, they are so used to it that they don't notice. When I worked for a corporation there was a very special employee that had the power to make people disappear.

Additional Comments:

Lol @AIRWICK. He needs a Lysol.