Seeking Long Labia in Ottawa

Seeing as this question was posted in another thread and it did not get jumped allover.

I will ask basically the same question. I was not sure how to present the request tactfully without offending someone, so i have let it slide for a very long time.

What fantasy/fetish I have is I really, really have a thing for long labia lips and I would ask anyone for recommendations as to whom may fit my request.

You can either post to this thread for others to see or PM me.

Guest t**d**teur

The hardbody LanaLee is so out of this world, especially with that little piercing. OMG

Guest O***wa**W

I didnt know anyone on here was into that.

I have always been self conscious because one of mine is longer than the other by like an inch, and so of course I find myself playing with it, which cant help the matter.

Bump: I didnt know anyone on here was into that.

I have always been self conscious because one of mine is longer than the other by like an inch, and so of course I find myself playing with it, which cant help the matter.

Oh yes Meg, that is for sure,

I've tested,tasted and teased a number of times with you:69:, and it is most excellent :)

yeah I'll admit mine are long lol

Guest *ig*a**

also yasmine formerley of pk has nice tastey long labia.:cool:

I looooooove my Fat Fleshy Meaty Labia mmmmmmmmmmm, do u?

I get very turn on to see a girl with a boobing vulva like mine

even though i fell hopelessly heterosexual.

Small looks too much like a child, and i dont eroticise kids.

I guess Big Labia

it is just sexier, right?

I can vouch for Jenny613 (formerly Candeelicious!!)...you'll see just why!!!..mmmm....miss u, secret agent(ess) J613...lol..

Jenny613 and they`re delicious!

I'm glad there are other lovers of long lips around here too. A few years ago these were so out of fashion that some SPs were getting their's surgically shortened. I thought it was such a waste of a great feature.:cooter:

OMG!!! Who would want to do such a thing?!! Why mess with God's beautiful creation, especially in such a sensitive area?! ..such a special attribute!! I love to gently caress them with my tongue and fingers....mmmm....gotta get me some again soon!!!!

I'm glad there are other lovers of long lips around here too. A few years ago these were so out of fashion that some SPs were getting their's surgically shortened. I thought it was such a waste of a great feature.:cooter: