Would your imperfections keep you from providing?

Lets face it;) we all want to been seen when looking our best, at least I do. So to the ladies have you ever turned down an appointment because you weren't at your best, ie- an obvious bruise, pimple, having a bad hair day, you just look tired, not your best, or more bloated than usual. The other day I had bookings from a couple of new clients and while getting dressed I noticed a rather substantial bruise in the center of my left buttock. Now in the past I wouldn't have gone, but I thought, it's a bruise, everyone gets them and if that turns him/them off, well sorry but;) ....

To the gents would any of this offend you and cause you to be turned off or change your opinion of your regular girl or new girl?

I kinda hope I am going to see a "real" person so if they are not offended by my body issues I won't be by theirs lolol.

For me the meeting is about way more than just the physical.... it's about the connection and I don't think you get that connect on less the person is "present in the moment" and i think that can be done with or without the bruise.

Now if the lady does not feel well I would expect she knows herself best to be able to decide when to cancel and I respect that.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

My God!!!!!! :-)

You ladies take me and look past all my imperfections.....and there are a few...well quite a few ;-). Even if you have a bad hair day (and you have hair btw) you take this follicly challenged guy, and make me feel like a King.

I've been asked if I would prefer to postpone encounters for one reason or another at times by ladies, but as of yet no imperfection has been cited as reason not to meet

Don't be too critical on yourselves ladies...even on a bad hair day or other similar type bad day, you're Goddesses to me, and brighten my day

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 2

I have at times decided that I was not up to par . Feeling bloated is one reason, you simply are uncomfortable and not feeling sexy. Once I had a bad bruise across my thigh, and was worried a guy could think someone hurt me on purpose, so I cancelled till it healed. Even somedays my spring allergies can be bad too, and rather then trying to massage and sniffle, I would cancel. Nothing worse then someone thinking you are doing drugs cause your nose is sniffling lol....

But also if my energy is not right, could be moody, or extra tired, and then I will cancel out, as I never want to give only a piece of me, but rather give all of me! This way, I never end up giving a so-so session.

• Like 2

First, even when I look my very best I'm not 'perfect'. So of course my 'imperfections' haven't kept me from working :)

I just wiped out on a mountain bike trail the other day... and I have a scrape on my ankle, a bruise on my forearm and a couple scratches but I worked. I also have a couple of bug bites. LoL

I am sporty... I ski, cycle, rollerblade, kayak ... and ya sometimes I bruise. All in good fun!! and you guys can't catch a bruise lol

If I was sick with a cold or something I would take the day off :)

• Like 3

Sick is one thing, and yes, even I cancelled (I did pay the lady her donation in full btw) once because of it.

But bumps, bruises, scars, you know signs of a lady living day to day, another, and for me at least not a reason to cancel an encounter

And best and quickest cure I found (coming from a fisherman who has been bug bitten more than one ;-) ) for bug bites...calamine lotion.

It's cheap, tried tested and it works

RG

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

I have an activity I do that keeps me banged up all the time. I'm a tanned tone naturally which thankfully helps disguise any bruises. But a little body makeup and bruise be gone!

In terms of bad hair days, I have go-to styles for any weather. Bring it! haha Once my hair and makeup are done, I almost always feel like a million bucks. Energy doesn't lie. If you don't feel sexy, those vibes aren't going to come off of you. So I take the time to do what needs to be done to look and feel my best. Being sick is a whole other can of worms and of course cancelling/rescheduling things goes without saying.

If we all sat around fretting about being less than perfect, not much would go on. No one is flawless. Cindy Crawford herself has openly talked about her insecurities and how she hated her famous mole growing up. Anyone who truly thinks they are physical 'perfection' got beat with a delusional stick: physical beauty is so incredibly subjective. One person's 10 is another's 5. And vice versa.

Thankfully in this business there is a niche for everything. So regardless of your physical appearance, there will be a market for what you have to offer.

Personally, body imperfections on a lady will not turn me away, be it a bruise, a scrape, a scar or a pimple. I met a lovely lady once or twice and saw some bruises on her body. I was more concerned about her and her well-being than been scared off. It turned out that she just bruises easily when bumped into something. If I remember correctly, we had much fun when I showed her how to get rid of her bruises faster.

I also have no issue whatsoever with her bad hair. If she is not feeling up to it or is under the weather, I will totally understand when she chooses to cancel or postpone our appointments. In fact, I would really appreciate it if she cancels or postpones because she is sick.

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 1

@ Jessica Lee

Maybe make the client putting sooooothing calamine on you as part of the encounter...sort of a game of playing doctor...reward him for soothing you ;-)

And to the ladies generally, well I recall back in my dating days, girlfriends having bad hair days...and a bad hair day can be sexy you know

RG

• Like 1

I have a dog, I am quite active, I'm fair-skinned, and I bruise easily - so, I often have bruises or scrapes. I would never cancel an appointment for a little bruise or two! That's going a little far, to call it an imperfection, IMO...

• Like 3

i agree with everyone, no way would i cancel or not see someone based on a bruise or scrape or bad hair....i probably wouldn't know the diff on a bad hair day if it was a new person anyway lol...and for a regular, pfft nothing to sweat with me, i'm there cause we get along.

life happens.

• Like 3

Well, for me, I would obviously understand if the lady was under the weather or if you are extremely tired and not feeling well, I would completely understand if you called me and explained that, too. As for bumps and bruises, definitely not something to worry about. I work in plumbing and heating and I get more cuts and bruises and crap all over then a little bit. (It's all okay, my tetanus shots are up to date, lol.) Hell, a couple weeks ago,I had a big scar on my forehead from smacking it on some ductwork so I figure a little thigh or butt bruise is no biggy. Those little "imperfections" just make it more real and enjoyable. :biggrin:

• Like 1