Areola's and nipples

Big or small you've got to love them all, especially nipples because titties would be pointless without them:)

What do you love about nipples and areola's?

I love mine because they are big, stand out and are super sensitive to touch.

• Like 4

I just love how succulent they are :)

Additional Comments:

I also love hearing a woman enjoying having them licked and sucked...Plus it helps get my tongue warmed up LOL :)

• Like 2

This thread title sounds like a new snack food from Nabisco, like bits 'n bites. Areola's 'n nipples "now with 10% more nipples"!

• Like 5

Nipple size be they long, short, thick or thin are all great in my books. However large pink areola's I find to be exceptionally sexy. Love them. Based on your album pics Cristy yours are simply amazing....yum!

• Like 1

This thread title sounds like a new snack food from Nabisco, like bits 'n bites. Areola's 'n nipples "now with 10% more nipples"!

Ha ! Yup.... Bits n bites & nibs seems to lead to the bringing out of the nuts & bolts & the poppycock's or sausage sticks and moist muffin's ..... and ya got a snacky messy partay !

Cristy from your description of yours those are the type I really like !! :icon_lol: :boobeyes:. I love all of them though. I love to roll my tongue across them then circle my tongue around the areola and then suck on the nipples. And kiss all of the breast. Hope that helps Cristy !! LOL

• Like 1

What I really like about women's nipples is "fripples". To see a woman's erect nipples trying to poke through her blouse or t-shirt.

I think this is especially hot if she is aroused or she is a little chilled or cold.

Then trying to get a good look without getting caught.

Fantasy - With a feather light touch with the tip of a finger. To stroke the top of the nipple trying to poke through the woman's shirt. Just to see if I can make it bigger.

• Like 1

Guest Lep*******1**7

Big or small I like them all. Some seem to fit the breasts to a T.

Of course the large nipples standing erect has the same effect on my appendage and are particulary inviting to suck on, rolling my tongue every so gently back and forth.....

Mine and thick, juicy and sensitive. I love wearing tank tops so I can slide my hands in and fondle them anytime I like. They respond eagerly to lips and tongues and hands Oh My!

• Like 2

I have given an orgasm to a fine lady just by sucking and licking her nipples gently and playing with her breasts. Her areola's were big and her nipples were hard, just the way I like them.

Ladies have you ever had an orgasm by someone playing with your nipples?