Did you watch today's debate in the House of Commons?

still so much avoidance .. twice asked to refer bill to SCC and doesn't even acknowledge the request.

And still no definition of sexual service.

All done for today.

Just watched.. he still refused to say when he would release the Ipsos Reid poll, which is reported to have cost $175,000 and funded by the taxpayers. The reason behind his reluctance is - it apparently shows decisive results against the Nordic style laws.

• Like 1

Just watched.. he still refused to say when he would release the Ipsos Reid poll, which is reported to have cost $175,000 and funded by the taxpayers. The reason behind his reluctance is - it apparently shows decisive results against the Nordic style laws.

angus reid poll shows a very different picture from what they claim:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/survey-results-should-selling-sex-be-illegal-or-legal/article19110479/?from=19110502

and it's already being discussed in the senate ..

• Like 1

I haven't seen one recent poll specifically about C-36 that suggests any kind of support for it. I've seen the question, do you support this bill, be answered anywhere from 78% NO to 92% NO.

• Like 4

I haven't seen one recent poll specifically about C-36 that suggests any kind of support for it. I've seen the question, do you support this bill, be answered anywhere from 78% NO to 92% NO.

At last count, the CBC poll counted 92% against.

• Like 3

Problem with so many different threads is i can never find a link I want to add to the new topic lol. But here is another poll to vote on

http://rabble.ca/polls/what-do-you-think-about-peter-mackays-proposed-sex-work-law

It is set up oddly. The only way to view the results, after you've voted and possibly moved onto another subject, is to vote again.

Problem with so many different threads is i can never find a link I want to add to the new topic lol. But here is another poll to vote on

http://rabble.ca/polls/what-do-you-think-about-peter-mackays-proposed-sex-work-law

It is set up oddly. The only way to view the results, after you've voted and possibly moved onto another subject, is to vote again.

78% voted against! Not too surprising there...

Yes I watched it, and what a bunch of bullshit and drivel coming out of that man's mouth.

Oh, and thanks for spending 175k of taxpayers money on something that SCC had ruled on.

Oh, oh, and those MP's have it great don't they? more time off in a year, great salaries, and they get more recess breaks than kindergarten kids.

• Like 2

It was difficult for me to even listen to what MacKay was saying as I was too busy yelling at my computer screen every time a complete lie came out of his mouth.

• Like 2

It was difficult for me to even listen to what MacKay was saying as I was too busy yelling at my computer screen every time a complete lie came out of his mouth.

Same here.....Not gonna lie....I was so mad I was actually having an angry conversation with the invisible person I don't live with. 'Can you believe this fuckin' guy??! etc, etc'......My neighbors must now think I'm nuts lol.

I then proceeded to send that fucktard a bunch of angry tweets.

• Like 4

Committee is supposed to be in July. Bolvin mentioned it in debate today a little while ago, while referring to actual consultation with people asked to present. She is still asking where is the poll results, and calling into suspicious the results of the survey as not scientific, yet it is the one the govt seems to rely on completely?

My new sig: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=607096#post607096

• Like 1

Committee in the summer, when the Tory hopjerks hope nobody is around to disagree with them.

Typical sneaky lowlifes. Like their habit of announcing things on Fridays at 6pm so they don't have to answer questions.

• Like 2