Hotels with hourly rate

Can't answer your question about hourly rate hotels but as a client my image of a hotel that rents by the hour is not that favourably.

Just my opinion

• Like 3

Guest S*rca****sid
New to Ottawa. Is there any hotel that offers rooms for only a few hours for out call use.

Thanks

I highly doubt that any reputable provider would consider going to a "hotel" that has an hourly rate. Some hotels do offer a day rate that is sometimes less than the normal rate. Guessing from your original post, you probably don't want a room for that long. Your best bet would be to find a provider that has an in-call location.

Your best bet is find a hotel offering a day rate. Hotels near an airport often offer them

Hotels with hourly rates, well for one, don't assume their sheets are clean and changed hourly. More important, most ladies wouldn't go to that type of hotel.

So either get a hotel with a day rate or see a lady who has an incall location

RG

Just be mindful that day rates usually do not extend past 4 or 5 pm, so if you are looking for something in the evening, you will be SOL in Ottawa.

There a few no star hotels (e.g. Ottawa Inn) and motels that are lower priced in Ottawa and in Gatineau, but doubtful most reputable SPs would visit you there.

I understand that you end up spending a lot of money when you meet a lady at a hotel; but you deserve to treat yourself to a nice time. You can find a nice hotel for less than $100. While you are at the hotel, you can meet the lady, order room service, have some wine and afterwards you can order a movie on television and have a nice sleep. Life is more than going to your job, taking the bus or driving home in rush hour traffic and doing it again and again until you are 65. Allow yourself to live it up sometimes and do not worry about the money that it costs you. Although you might be reincarnated as something in the next life; you only live this life once. LOL.

• Like 2

Just to clarify hourly rate hotel does not mean a cheap hotel. I am not cheap. Le Chablis in montreal(2 locations)is one of the most luxerious hotels I have seen and they offer their rooms for 4 hours. They do not ask your name,..)Ou get the room call the sp. She comes and you leave 2 hours later with absolutely no trace

• Like 1

This reminds me of those Love Hotels in Japan.

Yet to hear about any of these types of accommodations here in North America.

Find hotels hosting these type of socials, you'll likely find a hotel offering a hourly rate

RG :-)

6a012876c6c7fb970c015393f82c67970b-800wi

Additional Comments:

Just to clarify hourly rate hotel does not mean a cheap hotel. I am not cheap. Le Chablis in montreal(2 locations)is one of the most luxerious hotels I have seen and they offer their rooms for 4 hours. They do not ask your name,..)Ou get the room call the sp. She comes and you leave 2 hours later with absolutely no trace

No one is saying you are cheap. A four hour rate sounds more like a day rate than hourly rate though.

As for not asking your name, don't you have to show ID (even credit card) I've never been to any hotel or motel where (even though I pay in cash) they didn't need to see some ID. In fact this is the first I ever heard of not asking a name

RG

I understand that you end up spending a lot of money when you meet a lady at a hotel; but you deserve to treat yourself to a nice time. You can find a nice hotel for less than $100. /QUOTE]

Unless you book a hotel through one of those bidding sites, you may get lucky. But I'm sorry to say, you cannot get a "nice" hotel in Ottawa for under $100.00

Just to clarify hourly rate hotel does not mean a cheap hotel. I am not cheap. Le Chablis in montreal(2 locations)is one of the most luxurious hotels I have seen and they offer their rooms for 4 hours. They do not ask your name,..)Ou get the room call the sp. She comes and you leave 2 hours later with absolutely no trace

There are no hotels that operate like the Chablis in Ottawa unless you opt for hotels like the Welcomm Inn or the Delta that offer day rates, but again usually the cut off is 4 or 5 pm.

Even some cheaper motels on the strip (Greber Blvd., Gatineau) (Montreal Rd., Ottawa), will still ask for ID and a cash deposit, if not a credit card. The going rate for most of those motels are $79-$100 plus tax. Now that summer is here, probably higher because of tourists. But again, doubtful most reputable providers would visit you at these types of motels.

There are many ladies who offer in-call service in Ottawa. Perhaps that is an option you may explore, rather than opting for out-call.

I realize not all gents are comfortable with visiting in-calls but please bear in mind that not all SPs are comfortable with out-calls, even to 5 star hotels.

Best to contact the lady ahead of time to see what options are available.

I am sorry to say but Le Chablis, motel style hotel, is far from being a luxurious hotel, has way too much SP/client traffic therefore totally lacks in discretion (and is not very clean or safe for SPs) and is known for other illegal activities that take place there.

Hopefully, you won't be there when the police does a raid for either hardcore drugs or incalls... It's happened before.

I haven't stepped foot in that place in many, many years and will never go back there again... even in the theme suites.

Not worth the headaches and potential complications...

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

With a quick Google search, you can see many negative reviews about Le Chablis.