Is it getting harder?

to decide on who to see next. There are so many new and beautiful women entering the business, both as SP's and MA's, that it is getting difficult to decide who to see :). I've met many new women lately and have been treated to fantastic experiences. I want to repeat with most of them, plus I like to repeat with many of the one's that I have already met in the last couple of years also.

But there is only so much funds and time available. With bill-36 looming, it may be good to meet more new women now, so that if the bill is pass, you will have a larger list of women to choose from that you have already seen :)

So many choices and so many wonderful women of Cerb.

It is so hard to choose now. ?

Decisions, Decisions :)

What are you feelings on this ?

I bet you thought I was going to be talking about something else. lol :)

• Like 6

There are plenty of established providers to choose from, that even when or if Bill-36 passes, you gents won't run of out ladies to see, any time soon.

• Like 2

No question that I found it much more difficult and part of it was being around for a long time and sort of been there and done that. My criteria has become much more stringent and that reduced options as well.

I also do believe there has been an impact in regard to Bill-36. On one hand it may help to weed out poor clients and poor providers but good ones on both sides will be weed themselves out as well.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760
  • Like 5

So many sexy providers! I agree. I'm glad I'm on the opposite side of the table myself, because if I was a hobbyist, I would for sure have difficulty choosing too. LOL

• Like 3

So many new beautiful girls to choose from these days. there seem to be so many now. It's hard to make a decision on who to see. Many of who do not have recommendations yet. So it's taking a chance to see someone new with no recommendations. And also there seem to be a lot of MA's switching between the spa's also. Plus there are so many girls that I have already met that I want to see. What a problem to have. lol

Couple ladies I have yet to meet, but there is a certain comfort and enjoyment in meeting a certain regular lady. The excitement isn't the surprise in meeting someone new. The excitement is in meeting a lady and friend after a period of time not seeing her. There are just things shared between us that can't be shared with someone you don't know. A certain magic comes from having shared memories

As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder LOL

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

I used to like running around and trying as many different things as I could.

The thrill of the chase motivated me. Desire was a rush, having something was not.

Now I prefer a very very few that know me and my likes/dislikes and vice versa.

• Like 1

This is a very good question and certainly could apply to gents like myself. But for now I am very happy where things are at.

First my dance card is very small. I hobby mainly when I travel which isn't as frequent as it used to be.

I love the 'connection' and when I feel it works for both of us...well I really enjoy seeing the same lady over again and getting to know each other more. I know as clients, we pay for the appointment and the time together, but I do really like to get to know the lady I'm being intimate with and care about them as amazing women and human beings. I've also learned that I do over time feel comfortable with them getting to know a little more about me.

I have seen some ladies I would love to meet but I think circumstances all around and the nature of this...well it turns out their gone in short time. I tend to be attracted to the established business oriented independent ladies.

So, it is something I've thought about but, at this time it isn't a problem.

Cub

The last couple of months i've met many new women of Cerb in preparation of bill .... I wanted to meet a few more so that I would feel safe meeting someone that i already know. Trouble is each one is unique and special in their own way. And have gave me experiences that I totally enjoyed. So I will repeat with many of them. Only limitation is time and money :(

Guest D***el B***e

It's getting hard for sure (no pun intended). The quality of fine women here on Lyla is mindblowing. I'm constantly struggling between my time, availability, budget, excitement, captivating thrill, alluring fantasy, companionship, just to name a few.

I feel the same way as Someguy. Too many ladies to choose from and I feel somewhat obligated to keep in touch with old friends. That, and some _ _'s will text, PM or email me asking if they will see me soon.

The toughest part I find is when attending a spa and the hostess that greets you at the door or answers the phone is not the girl you are there to see. I've been asked a few times ''Are you here to see me?'' and it is very awkward to say no, because I have seen several of them before and I love them all. At which point/frequency does it become awkward to see someone?

By the way, I am curious as to what kind of budget guys devote to this. I am sure everyone is different, but at what point should one seek help? :icon_lol: Is $4,000-$5,000 in a month too much? (even if you can afford it)

I'm starting to think that I might have to do more duos or trios just to see all those ladies each month. :icon_razz:

• Like 3

By the way, I am curious as to what kind of budget guys devote to this. I am sure everyone is different, but at what point should one seek help? :icon_lol: Is $4,000-$5,000 in a month too much? (even if you can afford it)

I think the answer to that question will be different for everybody, but probably does come down simply to what you can afford. Whether you see somebody one a year or once a week there is no objective right answer.

For me, if I spent $5000 in a year let alone a month I'd be being irresponsible and spending more than I should based on what I can reasonably set aside for this. I know I'm not able to budget as much as many can but no doubt it's also more than others.

I wouldn't say this is much different than most other activities in this regard. You've got to decide what it is worth to you and what you can afford. Admittedly this can be trickier than it sounds because it can certainly be oh so addictive.

Now...how do you maintain the discipline to keep to any budget, whatever that may be? That could be it's own discussion! :)

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Oh my! ... that's some serious dough ... Obviously your handle is a real reflection of you! Good for you my man, I wish I had those muscles to flex. I hope you enjoy your way of life, I sure would! lol lol

Life as a playboy has its perks. It is getting addictive. I might just start slipping with names.

But I do not want to highjack this thread...

I think the initial question was how can we choose when there are so many hotties around. Quite the dilemma. I have been noticying that there are many more _ _'s on the main add sites than before.

Is the market shrinking for _ _ 's?

There are so many tempting New MA's these days, but I have met so many women that i want to repeat with also. It's getting very hard to decide on who to see next. Some one I know that I have great chemistry or to take a chance that the next session won't be fun or could be the best thing? Life is hard enough already without having to make these hard decisions. Women of Cerb are all great and you really can't go wrong with any of these well recommended women. So I just go with my guts when I have the time and so far lady luck has been good to me. Just about all my choices have been great, which in itself leads to making the next decision harder lol.

• Like 1

It is getting harder at least for me, my current favourite just retired and my previous favourites, one only works a couple of days a week because of studies and another disappeared probably because her day career took off (great for them). I'm trying to do my homework so I can develop new favs but there seems to many ladies out there there fit my type but with little to no recon. So even though I want to spend some cash, I've not been able to this year.

• Like 1

It's getting extremely hard for me to choose now. As my budget has now been restricted.

But I have met so many wonderful women that I repeat with and would like to repeat with.

But at the same time several women that I did not get a chance to meet before due to them retiring are now returning to the business. So I want to meet them before they leave again.

And then there are so many beautiful new women entering the business that I have been PM'ing that I would like to meet also. And I will try to meet them when I can.

But it will take time. What am I to do :)

Such a hard life lol

• Like 1

Someguy:

I know what you mean about those coming out of retirement. It can wreak havoc on those you are already seeing regularly.

I've had the pleasure of spending a dozen hours in a week at a spa and it is quite enjoyable, albeit hard on the body at times. It's as if working is unimportant after that. Lol.

I will share with you a piece of advice my father once told me when I was young: Do not spend less money, just make more!

(And then spend it all on those beautiful ladies who deserve it).

• Like 1

There are so many new companions out there that I would like to meet. And new one's keep appearing every week. But I have met so many women that I would like to repeat with. Do I keep with regulars that I know that I will have a great time, or do I go with some new woman that could be the next best thing, or someone that I would have no connection with? Choosing a proven woman of Lyla.com has never failed me yet :) So if they are new I usually wait till they have a few recommendations or two. So if they have an account, I usually Pm them for a while to see if we have anything in common. And if I find them interesting and friendly, I usually will try to see them eventually.

• Like 1

It's getting impossible to keep up with all these new women that are coming to the spa's and to Backpage. Many of the girls that I used to see that were retired are now returning to the business. This is making it hard to decide who to see next?

Everyday someone turns 18 ;-) Giddy Up!

And everyday, well almost... someone makes a triumphant return! ;-)

• Like 3

Yes, it seems like many of my old favourites are returning back to the business after a few years off. Now it makes my decisions harder. I like to meet new women, but I know that I will have fun for sure with someone I had already seen many times. It is great to reconnect with someone you previous had fun with.