Well, never heard of this before now but without doing any research at all, it just doesn't sound right to me. Common sense would dictate this can't be beneficial, not to mention, it wouldn't seem enjoyable.

Guest B*o***32

One night I double bagged. A bag over her head and a bag over mine in case hers fell off!

One night I double bagged. A bag over her head and a bag over mine in case hers fell off!

I'm sure there are ladies who can say that about guys they've met too

Just thank you to all the ladies who were too polite and nice to say so to me ;-)

But in laughing spirit, well not just a bag over his head, but body too, and a hefty bag at that

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdUU06YXV5cTQwAuB2BHc6VT0nqNjXQUs8XmfLFYoKAfGZ4PZ1jQ

BTW I think he was cover of the Swimsuit Edition of Fat Bastards BBM magazine LOL

RG

Guest S*rca****sid

I've heard of some guys "double bagging" before. The only reason that makes sense to me is if the guy has Premature ejaculation and wants to prolong his experience.

I knew if i searched long enough i would find some actual research on this (which i remember having seen):

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q86412.html

A 1997 study conducted in Thailand examined the effectiveness of multiple condom use. Among a group of heterosexual commercial sex workers, condom breakage was detected in 1.8% of single condom use, .2% among those who used two condoms, and no breakage among those who used more than two condoms. That study suggests that using more than one condom decreases the chance of breakage, but the differences are not significant. It is important to note that the breakage rate of one condom during sex is very low.

Condoms are manufactured to be effective when used one at a time. Failure rates (breakage or slippage) that are the result of faults in the condom itself are very low. Condoms are not designed for double-bagging (using two condoms at once), so actual problems this may cause in condom effectiveness is not completely clear. Using more than one condom at a time will also decrease sensation for the wearer.

Ultimately, it is most important that at least one condom is used during sex.

• Like 1

As I read the title of this thread , I said to myself "If anyone thought they need to double bag it they they shouldn't be putting it in "

Still scratching my head hmmmmm

It is interesting how ideas come and go and then come back again. Way, Way back when the AIDS virus was a new and terrifying part of sexual life(and no one knew much about it, other than if you got it, it was a death sentence)

Double bagging was fairly common....I remember it being a real bummer, couldn't feel much of anything.....but on the other hand, it definitely made me realize for the first time, that the ability to orgasm or not is more controlled by the mind than the tip of my penis.

Edited by muncher459
should proof read before I post, not afterwards
  • Like 2

Thx for the info Gabs

And I will orgasm in approximately 8 hours

I doubt many women have the stamina, but would be one helluva paydate.

I doubt many women have the stamina, but would be one helluva paydate.

Haha Well as a long time hockey player.... I gun for one good shot !!! This would be the longest breakaway EVAR.......like around the world 3 times and then one shot. SCORE !!! :) I hope ? and not fuck me I misfired .......... :(

By the same token, if anyone thought he needed to bag it at all, then he shouldn't be putting it in. Still scratching my balls hmmmmmm.

As I read the title of this thread , I said to myself "If anyone thought they need to double bag it they they shouldn't be putting it in "

Still scratching my head hmmmmm

ok, everyone did notice that those who actually researched it by actually double bagging showed that the breakage rate was actually reduced, right?

:)

• Like 1

ok, everyone did notice that those who actually researched it by actually double bagging showed that the breakage rate was actually reduced, right?

:)

Yes I researched and googled it. I came up with Glad and apparently it's strong enough to single bag !!! And there is enough tie left at the top to use as a cock ring if need be..... then just throw it in the trash ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiu5XFnVZ8tkPbXu-m1r3-kApPdELC0e4GAQA9p2_p-HDSc7dy

• Like 1

In my experience, double bagging has always resulted in breakage, so I wouldn't recommend it. Just saying....

I went in and bought some condoms one night and the clerk asked me if I needed a bag. I said " No, she wasn't that fucking ugly!"