What is your favorite part of a woman?

Hey, let's face it.. every part of a woman is beautiful.. at least I think so. Women are such beautiful creatures, and men, we are lucky to have them, don't you agree?

But I have a foot and DATO fetish.

What about you guys?

• Like 1

Hey, let's face it.. every part of a woman is beautiful.. at least I think so. Women are such beautiful creatures, and men, we are lucky to have them, don't you agree?

But I have a foot and DATO fetish.

What about you guys?

Aside from their beautiful eyes, soft lips and silky sooooooooft skin, I am a boob lover so breasts it is for me :)

• Like 3

I haven't explored this avenue enough to have an opinion. Once I explore every part a few dozen more times, I'll let you know. Breasts and lips are leading at this point in time though. So delightfully delicious!

• Like 2

I haven't explored this avenue enough to have an opinion. Once I explore every part a few dozen more times, I'll let you know. Breasts and lips are leading at this point in time though. So delightfully delicious!

Can I be of any help, in any way? :biggrin:

lol

Aside from their beautiful eyes, soft lips and silky sooooooooft skin, I am a boob lover so breasts it is for me :)

I agree with the beautiful eyes, I agree with the soft lips and the silky sooooooooft skin, but I just can't think of anything else than the boob/breasts. For me it is so sexy, soo attractive, sooo irresistable, soooo yummy. Don't get me wrong, I like women other parts, but the breasts, never have enough!

Sometimes I think I am a definite leg man, but, weird as it may be, the eyes have it. The eyes ARE the window to the soul.

• Like 1

Don't even tempt me Vixen, you may not know what you're unleashing. I can be a very greedy girl.

Haha lol

I might not know what I'm unleashing (you don't know me either ;) lol) and I'm positive I will love e-ve-ry second of it! :)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have to say I am a fan of the TAL Club and the President of The TAL Club Of Northern Ontario!

My favorite part if a woman is her mind.

Buddy, live a little don't be so serious. I like their face, especially the nose as well the soft lips. Although, I do enjoy nice boobs with puffy nipples and the inner thighs leading to the beautiful pussy. I definitely like nicely shaped butts and caressing the underside of the butt cheeks and those smooth legs and painted toes. Yup that's my favourite part of a women.

It might have something to do with growing up in the 60s and 70s (I Dream of Jennie and all that) but I think the hottest part is the core, belly, midriff, abs. Whatever you call it, it gets me going.

A close second would be the eyes.

• Like 1

Buddy, live a little don't be so serious. I like their face, especially the nose as well the soft lips. Although, I do enjoy nice boobs with puffy nipples and the inner thighs leading to the beautiful pussy. I definitely like nicely shaped butts and caressing the underside of the butt cheeks and those smooth legs and painted toes. Yup that's my favourite part of a women.

I actually live a great deal... for me the thing that makes any woman sexy is how they think about themselves... so while a find many parts of a woman's body attractive the thing that is most likely to keep my attraction is her mind. That's not being Serious that's just being honest.

A nice smile

And sometimes, if you are lucky, their look, a very special look. A look that combines that they are happy to be with you, trust you, and relaxed. They want to be in your company as much as you want to be in their company. You see it and you know all is right with the world

It's hard to describe, but it's very special when you see it on a lady's face.

And if a lady ever gives you that look, you won't ever forget it

RG

My favorite part of a woman is...all of her.

You beat me to it... my favorite part of my favorite woman is all of her!

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

Can't believe I'm the first to say this here, but I'm a vagina man. No question!! I like boobs. A nice bum, or sexy legs are exciting, but for me it's all about the pussy!!! Yum yum yum.

Can't believe I'm the first to say this here, but I'm a vagina man. No question!! I like boobs. A nice bum, or sexy legs are exciting, but for me it's all about the pussy!!! Yum yum yum.

I'm with Il Re on this one. Those who know me, know this to be true. I have a serious oral addiction.

But, I have one addition to my list. The junction where the top of the leg meets the curve of the butt. That place where a bubble butt joins the back thigh....oooooh maaaaan, that's the good stuff.

• Like 3

Nipples - hands down. The bigger and harder the better.

Oh, oh, oh. I want to add nipples to my list too!

• Like 2

I actually live a great deal... for me the thing that makes any woman sexy is how they think about themselves... so while a find many parts of a woman's body attractive the thing that is most likely to keep my attraction is her mind. That's not being Serious that's just being honest.

Sorry man, I was only poking fun at ya.

• Like 1

Add me to list that says the vagina, could spend hours exploring it with my tongue. But first have to say I also like the inner thighs

• Like 2