[ Honestly, at the end of most days, most SPs know they sold a little part of their soul for the cash in their purse. The key is knowing you got a fair price for it. cat ]

Sorry to hear you feel this way cat. Personally, my body may be for sale, but my soul never is. If I walked around thinking that the money in my account in some way represented how many times I sold a part of my soul, I would've never lasted this long. Infact, if that was indeed the case, I'd be an empty shell by now. There are many ways we can 'sell our souls', but my advice is if you're an SP, is to protect and cherish your soul, keep it sacred and close to you, and never sell it, it's far too precious.

As an afterthought, if one feels like they are selling their soul by doing this work, is it the right path to follow?

• Like 4

I'm thinking that upselling during a session is not right. For example; You either do bbbj's or you don't and to put an extra price on things like that ( daty, fk etc.) is just being greedy. Who would take a chance on their health for an extra 20 or 30 bucks. It just doesn't make sense. If you're worried about stds then don't do it at all but don't try to tell us that an extra 20 bucks is going to make it all go away.

I can see extra charges for greek because it's your bum and not made for sex. Also some fetishes that are not normally asked for deserve an extra charge and all this can be talked about beforehand but not during a session. What a turn off.

You ladies are awesome but please don't try upselling and I won't try negotiating a lower price.

I know ymmv but that's ok with me. If I have a good time I'll come back.

PJ

• Like 1

[ Honestly, at the end of most days, most SPs know they sold a little part of their soul for the cash in their purse. The key is knowing you got a fair price for it. cat ]

Sorry to hear you feel this way cat. Personally, my body may be for sale, but my soul never is. If I walked around thinking that the money in my account in some way represented how many times I sold a part of my soul, I would've never lasted this long. Infact, if that was indeed the case, I'd be an empty shell by now. There are many ways we can 'sell our souls', but my advice is if you're an SP, is to protect and cherish your soul, keep it sacred and close to you, and never sell it, it's far too precious.

As an afterthought, if one feels like they are selling their soul by doing this work, is it the right path to follow?

I totally agree with you Soleil...

Curious to know what everyone thinks about this. I have my opinion but open to hearing what is your take on this subject. There are no right or wrong answers as we all do things our own way and that is totally okay. I just want to know your points of views as a sp and as a hobbyist.

What do you think are regular services normally included in the donation rate?

Do you feel its okay to charge extra for kissing, msog and/or daty?

What is defined as an extra?

daty and kissing are what define gfe for me. It has nothing to do with charging extra. It's a totally different service so it's a different price. There really is no normal because everyone is different. There is also no such thing as 'regular' services. There is an industry standard, yes, but it doesn't mean everyone has to meet it.

Those who charge extra for certain things, like greek, have as much right to charge extra as another sp who charges extra for things like kissing... it is a reflection of the sp's personal, emotional, and physical difficulties in providing a service. For some, providing kissing is as difficult as providing greek. No human mind and body is built alike. It's up to the girl, and as long as there are no HIDDEN costs, you cannot judge a girl for providing and charging what she wants. If it's all laid out on the table- exact prices and exact services- no one can take a moral stand. If you don't want charge extra? Fine! If you do? Fine!

• Like 1

It's especially insulting to me as an intelligent man when I'm with a girl and she decides that greek or msog is suddenly on the "menu" but for an extra fee....what a mood killer! Like others have said, the whole "menu" thing is practical but really sets a bad vibe from the start.

I'm getting fussy in my old age and I'm finding I'm only interested in girls that just have a flat rate, greek or msog or BBBJ or whatever...who cares...I'm in it for the GFE and attitude and experience.....I'm not dining at a restaurant and wondering what's on the menu.....I'm a boy spending intimate time with a girl and that's what it's all about.

• Like 4

Personally I think it's better to included everything in the hourly rates. I don't like dealing with extra during an encounter. When I travel in other city than Montreal, I included everything in my rates ... greek also.

I did the mistake to change my rates to put greek as an option in montreal and I hate that ... because often, the guy pay only for the hour at the begining and he's trying to go greek without extra. I do not like this kind of situation ... where you have to say : scuse me babe ... but it's an extra! I think to put back my old rates even in montreal now because of that ...

It's one of the reason why I'm feeling more "willing" when I'm outside of montreal lolll ... Everything's included ... yeah! Nothing to think ... except having fun! :bddog:

Guest f***2f***

Give me an all inclusive rate. If there are too many restrictions and everything is extra it's not fun and it's not GFE and I'm gone never to return. Be smart. Quote me a reasonable price up front for the usual services (of which I consider bbbj usual) and I'll come see you....start nickel and diming me and I'm outa there.

Great Thread! The discussion is fantastic and all the viewpoints whether you agree or not with them are honest to the poster.

• Like 1

cause, effect.

The less of a "pick from column A, B, and C" feeling I get in looking at an sp's rates/services, the less time she'll need to spend setting me at ease. Based on my latest experiences, I'm getting close to drawing up a questionaire type sheet for future attempts, so I don't get surprised again.

KISS - the more an sp employs that principle in her rates/services pages, the more likely I am to skip the witness box, and leave my calculator in the glove box.

No need to feel sorry for me Soleil, this does not reflect my personal situation. If you read my quote I say "most" and if you look at the turnover of SPs in this industry you would agree most women are not cut out for this line of work. Those that know how "to protect and cherish their souls" prosper and stay in it. I agree, if it causes one pain then it probably isn't the line of work to be in. In my experience, 90% of SPs choose this work to tide them over and don't make this a lifetime career. These are the SPs I'm referring to. I have been in this industry for 25 years and my soul soars, but 25 years ago I had a learning curve to learn how to protect it.

That said, I still don't see anything wrong with an SP choosing to utilize a menu as long as it is advertised up front. There is usually someone behind her who is collecting her $$$ and telling her how to structure her pricing. Upselling in the heat of the moment is not acceptable.

It is simply a choice, as it is a guests choice to choose not to see an SP because of this option.

cat

At the end of the day we have a budget (we do have a budget

don't we ? 8-)).

Regardless of it being menu driven or inclusive as long as what we are looking for is within our means it should not and does not matter.

When in doubt visit with intention for ALL services and refine on subsequent visits.

Go in with the following mindset:

• It is clear what is or isn't included in inclusive.
  • Play within the pre-establish boundaries.

The above applies to both SP and hobbyiest.

For me if you are going to charge more for certain things be up front with your ads.

Nothing worse and a mood killer to start having fun and when you try to do a certain act are told that is extra just makes me want to get up and leave which I have done.

Be honest be up front dont wait till you think you have us where you want us in the act and then say oh no thats extra.

If you want to have a menu fine but say that in your ad for me if you do it once you will not see me twice.

I have expierenced these situiations more often lately with a certain Agency they are now of my list.

We will choose based on reviews and your ads if you say a price all inclusive and then try charge extras you are now false advertising and we men do talk maybe we cant say some things on Cerb in open forum but we do talk by PM or there is another way to put a negative comment about these things and that is not by bashing on CL.

All I can say be honest and up front it will go along way

Typically I find it is the agency girls that resort to upselling to put extra cash in their pockets to offset the hefty fee that they have to pay the agency.

Most Indies have a website that has a definitive list of services available and prices of the services. This is why I believe websites are so important for customer satisfaction, everything is upfront.

Personally, I like to know what the donation amount is upfront and the money is placed in the envelope and presented on arrival. I do not negotiate the donation as it just spoils the encounter.

If your charging $120 an hour. I would expect to pay for extras like DFK and DATY.

But if your charging$250 or more per hour I would expect it to be included, but I think greek should always be extra at what ever you charge unless you enjoy it!

Booking time with me is like booking at an all inclusive resort. You pay your money, I list on my website what I consider GFE to include (it's your usual) and you come to La Vista Soleil and enjoy your time. I offer no bullshit, so to me upselling is uncouth and tacky. No kidding what a mood killer!

Resort, where full payment gets you everything, (well almost everything :wink:), kinda like an all you can eat buffet, just keep eating licking away:69: until your hearts content.

I alway like the no BS policy, everything straight forward, and just unwind yourself for total pure bliss.:bddog:

Must visit this La Vista Soleil:wink:

Booking time with me is like booking at an all inclusive resort. You pay your money, I list on my website what I consider GFE to include (it's your usual) and you come to La Vista Soleil and enjoy your time. I offer no bullshit, so to me upselling is uncouth and tacky. No kidding what a mood killer!

Guest S***dst***

Been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces.

I totally understand and respect what ever strategy you ladies decide to use in your business.

Where I stand on this is quite simple. Sort of :/

A) When I see w,x,y,z included - a,b,c are extra doesn't phase me.

a,b,c being things higher risk/something rare (i.e Greek, domination, BBBJ etc)

B) When I see, $X to have sex, everything else is extra, this is what I read:

I don't care about you, I just want your money, I am a robot.

That may not be the case... I've seen ONE lady who advertised like this and I will never see another one. Why? I'll open up my mind for you:

Lets say sex was the basic component. Who doesn't enjoy a bit of foreplay? I know I get off giving pleasure (DATY) to the ladies I meet.

With this lady it was extra (lets assume everything else was to save writting space) so all I could think about was that price tag, during the act. Same for the BJ and kissing. So instead of enjoying my time I found myself thinking, "I'd better try hard to get my money worth during this"

Wait..what? This has become a chore, that I'm paying to do :?

Swap over to example A)

I'm not even thinking about the future, I'm enjoying my time with this lady. I'm getting to know a bit about her personality, she's funny, damn she's gorgeous... I am so turned on just talking with this girl and our conversation is just flowing... her caresses are as soft as a dove's breast, her sugar lips warm my spirit with each embrace... wow this girl is amazing, so much energy, she taste so magnificent, her moans are turning me on OMG I'M GONNA BLOW!

See how much nicer that experience was :)

Too complicated, rendezvous should be simple , sweet, and fun.

"Thats extra by the way" .. ?

If I provided greek however I would have a rate for that on top of my usual donation.

For my part, I am a lady who truly believe that everything who could make a "private adult entertaining" a success has to be included in the donation.

So, I included all in my donation.

However, if someone has a particular fetish or desire, he should help the lady to be equiped (if it is required...).

I am the kind of lady who always asked the gentlemen to not let know all around what we could do on the heat of the moment, because, when a lady is known to have shared some activities, some other gentlemen will believe, when they are reading that, that's something she will do automatically with all.

And that could be a source of misunderstandings and disappointments. And an headache for the lady.....

We have the rights to exchange at the level we all want (ladies and gentlemen) depending of the moment, the tastes of each others, and the heat of the moment, no? All this said without forgetting, respect of each others.

I understand that a basic label like GFE or GFE + ( +++, whatever the number....hahaha...) is a good indication for the gentlemen, but the most important is to have good recommendations or a nice reputation. That's what is the most afraying myself about beginning to tour in cities where nobody knows me. Should I have to expose myself, with a list of acronyms (that was not really the kind of things I ever did really...)

So, how to "export" myself with success, tell me that... I have really good references, I can tell you, but that's like to begin from scratch, I have the impression...

I don't want to change the subject, but it makes me think about that... With no list, is this less interesting to meet someone or not? I'm curious to know the answers of the gentlemen.... 8-)

Divina xox

• Like 1

I have never been a fan of the "extras". Just tell me what's available and we are good to go. If there are all these extras I have to pay for it just ruins the mood. I can understand with greek, but even then it's a mood killer. If you offer it than just include it in your price. This is why I normally would visit Montreal, it's "here's what's available, here's the price...now let's have some fun!"

Guest C**Tra****er

It's all about open communication. If the client is upfront with what he desires and the sp is comfortable with the request, at an agreed upon donation, then what's left to discuss?

I personally don't like the menu type of system, but that's just me. I like the chemistry and intimacy of gfe with lots of kissing without any hidden costs.

I'm not going to judge any of the girls for what they charge or how they charge it. It's entirely their business and their decision to make. If they want to change extra for services based on risk or their comfort level, so be it, that's their choice.