Guilty Pleasures. What are yours?

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I love when I'm able to relax enough to sleep in on my days off. If I can push it till 10 or 11am all the better! I sometimes feel like I've missed so much of the day when I sleep in that much. Every now and then though it's awesome to be a lazy, sleepy, head! ^_^

Your mention of steak made my mouth water!! Definitely a great guilty pleasure.

Pet babies are the best! It's great when you get dog kisses and kitty cuddles :) I only get kitty cuddles, but I have to admit, I kind of love them; Heck, I love my fuzzy, little. snuggle bum. He's a pain, but too cute to stay annoyed with for long.

Feeling the sun on my bare chest.......kisses from my dog......cuddles from my kitty.....a juicy steak, medium rare please!

I already mentioned some, there is one I imagine a lot of us have that is checking out Dorinda's new bathroom and bathtub pictures, she looks so hot!!!!

• Like 1

Yum! What flavor? I'm partial to strawberry, it brings back fond memories from childhood. I also enjoy both vanilla flavors, and the chocolate. So delicious!

I love indulging occasionally in Haagen Dazs ice cream. Omg, I so love feeling it melt in my mouth...hmmm

My guilty pleasure is a big bowl of hot buttered popcorn. Not once.... Not twice.... But five or six nights a week. I buy the kernels and make it in a special popcorn popping bowl for the microwave. That way I can use salt free - low fat margarine. I really do need to cut back. Have to watch my girlish figure at my age. ;)

• Like 1

I love to indulge in a relaxing, hot, candle lit, bubble bath every now and again...So soothing :)

Something else I quite enjoy is being on the receiving end of a massage. A good massage and give you the sensation that you are melting away into relaxation. I love that sensation!

A couple

Since my diet/fitness regimen right now I would get a guilty pleasure from the following

Hagen Daz ice cream...dulce de leche flavour

Chocolates, any chocolates

Ruffles Chips with Helluva Good Onion Dip or homemade sour cream/onion soup dip

Becks no alcohol beer (low in calories but high in carbs)

And for dinner, a cheeseburger (the best cheeseburgers I've had in a long time) from the fish and chips restaurant up the street

But I'm more focused on my regimen, so I won't stray

RG

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Frozen yoghurt and apple pie (did someone say pie?)

Mine would be the same as Ice4fun, the amazing Cerb ladies especially a certain sexy redhead from Montreal who is presently visiting Charlottetown.