Sexy Asian Modle

I saw her back in early July. She's quite pretty with a nice body and was very friendly with me. She's originally from China and speaks English well. I like her downtown location and she has a nice condo.

She lacks any real massage skills, but she does try :) She has good options, (ymmv).

I haven't repeated, but I may in the near future.

I saw her today. As Sixx25 says, very pretty girl in a beautiful condo in the west end of downtown. Very reasonable pricing and nice to chat with; English is good but not excellent. I thought the massage was quite good... does the main massage dry, no oil. I don't suggest you ask for a 'hard' massage because I don't think most guys could last the whole session without asking her to "ease up". I figured she had training but she says 'no'. Oh, by the way "amazing ass" :)

I will definitely repeat.

• Like 1

Guest v****o

100% agree with mmad. Ass is off the chart. Never felt skin so soft... ever, and when she runs her nails gently down your back.... f-cking unbelievable.

She really takes care of herself, and her clients. ;)

Is she walking distance from Rideau center?

Sure, if you're athletic. She's closer to the Bronson end of downtown. It's at least a mile away.