What is your age range? (male CERB population)

What is your age range? Los Hombres por favor  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What is your age range? Los Hombres por favor

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

A little census experiment.

Your age is just a number. What is it?

I am a proud and happily well adjusted 57. I joined the hobby game before it was called a hobby back in my twenties. Which means I've been hobbying longer than some providers have been alive.

• Like 2

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Between 60 and death!! LOL

Edit: I feel just great nowadays; probably as good as I did in my late 20's. I am often told I can easily pass for someone 25 years younger. I'll take it!!

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng
To include how I feel.

Interesting, I didn't realize that at 35 I'm apparently on the younger side (according to the results so far at least). Hopefully means I have many years of happy hobbying left to enjoy! :)

• Like 1

Well, I am going to be 55 next month and without bragging too much, look like I'm late 30's or early 40's, especially the physique. However, the aches and pains of arthritis, tendinitis, muscle strain etc remind me daily that I am indeed much older than 40. :grin:

• Like 2

I'm somewhat surprised so far with 2/3 of the respondents to date being in the 50 - 60 range (incl MG). I'm late fifties, so late in fact I turn into the next decade in 10 months.

Can't wait to see the final tally, hope we get huge participation!

• Like 1

I turn 41 soon.

What gets me is how quickly time passed! there are times when high school and university seem like yesterday. When It hits me it's been 20+ years, It actually pisses me off a little.

Life really is too short, so better make the most of it. ;)

• Like 2

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Okay, so what does it feel like to "feel like you are in your forties"? What are your priorities?

Additional Comments:

Fabulous feedback so far, btw! Keep it comin'!

My 40's were awhile ago, I'm 60 now and my priorities have never really changed. I wanted to live within my means and not be beholding to any particular job, I wanted to save for the future I wanted to and really tried to live in the moment and not take myself too seriously and be confident and a positive presence. And of course be happy. So not many.

I've achieved most of them and continue to strive for those I haven't.

Peace

MG

I"m 112 and couldn't take the poll! LOL....actually I'm in the largest group so far but I don't feel like I'm that old. I have a young mentality and try to keep up innovations and changes.

I sometimes catch my reflection in the mirror and think "Who is that old guy?" lol

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
Okay, so what does it feel like to "feel like you are in your forties"? What are your priorities?

Additional Comments:

Fabulous feedback so far, btw! Keep it comin'!

When I was in my early 40s I was at the peak of my amateur athletic career as my personal best times were set then and I have yet to come near them in recent years. I could pass for someone in their late 20s or early 30s easily. My priorities were competition and training hard along with my wife and her career as well as my own. Now that she has passed on I have no regrets as we supported each other in all areas. I am in my mid-60s and I focus on functional fitness, healthy lifestyle, good friends (as I have no family), helping others in various capacities, self-improvement and honouring my wife by living a good life. Few will understand some of this as they have never lost a spouse something I would never wish on anyone. That said I am now in a good place which is just fine.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Okay, so now I am having lustful thoughts of Emma, Gabby and Bianca all rolled into three with me!!! Frankly, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our on going youth. I feel wonderful and this morning even though the skies are threatening I will go for a long run all while keeping my erotic thoughts about these three lovely ladies in my head!