Hey guys I'm new to the hobby and I'm curious who you think is the best local lady to see? Age is irrelevant could be old or young. As for services... I'm new to the game so I don't really know what is good vs what isn't. But for fun I'll say bbbj and best lay! Can't wait to read your responses.

I doubt you're going to get many of the type of responses that you're looking for. This is the most subjective question I've ever seen. I know you're interested in seeing "why" people feel a certain lady is their favorite, but I don't believe this post is going to work towards that goal.

I understand that you're new, but go to the advertising forum (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18), go to the recommendation forum (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137), and go the individual websites (where applicable). Make your own decision on who to see.

Good luck, there are a lot of great ladies out there - You should decide who you want to see, recommendations are great, but ultimately it's your call.

• Like 9

While I don't believe your question is mal intentioned, words like "best" have always been touchy here. The board consist of both hobbyists and sp's after all. Asking for any type of comparison or ranking can only lead to hard feelings.

A better approach might be to ask for recommendations based on a particular interest, such as a service, activity, personality, look, body style, or whatever. I'm sure you will get some suggestions. There are lots of helpful people here. Just avoid words like best ;)

If you are simply looking for general, non specific recommendations, there is a whole section dedicated to just that. Lots of amazing women there, with many details about the type of experiences offered.

Good luck my friend,

Mikey

• Like 7

Hey guys I'm new to the hobby and I'm curious who you think is the best local lady to see? Age is irrelevant could be old or young. As for services... I'm new to the game so I don't really know what is good vs what isn't. But for fun I'll say bbbj and best lay! Can't wait to read your responses.

I'll echo what has been said. One person's best may not be another person's. One lady may be a 15 out of 10 for one gentleman but not so for another. Intangibles play a part, chemistry, connection, YMMV etc. It's too subjective a question.

That said, and as has been suggested, look at the recommendation section for Halifax, it will provide a start for finding a lady who may interest you.

Second, there are also some ladies who may not be local but do tour to Halifax. You may wish to contact them too

Oh, one friendly tip, and this about ladies in general. It's ok to say they are young, but never call a lady old :-)...btw I've had dates with ladies from their mid twenties to fifties, and never had a date with an old lady

Frankly I can't think of any old ladies for that matter on CERB

Good Luck

RG

• Like 2

I don't want to "pile on", because you've already admirably acknowledged that your wording wasn't ideal. But a really useful piece of advice, I think, is to recognise that CERB is not a place for the "guys" to talk about the SPs: it's a place for hobbyists and SPs together to interact. Any question which forgets half the audience, or implicitly assumes they don't exist in the conversation, is going to be seen as wrong-footed.

But welcome to CERB :) Mostly you will find it a pretty friendly place.

• Like 4

I think if you just worded it better, you would be OK.

There's no problem in asking for a recommendation as there are lots of ladies on here, and you're looking for some help. Just have to be more specific in what you're asking for... And don't use the best word here lol.

The only person I've seen from the east coast is Katherine, and she is fantastic...I would check her out.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Great answers from everyone. Ultimately it's a personal call - whatever rocks your boat.

As a side note, I'm always a bit sceptical when newbies ask these broad ranging questions without doing minimal research. This is the internet after all and eveyone, especially the hobbyist, kind of operate under the cloak of secrecy.

I did do some research just thought I would reach out to the community. However I again now realize the mistakes I made in my post! Just thought I could be some helpfulness from fellow hobbyists. I have got some helpful PM's so thank you to those who offers their advice.

I did do some research just thought I would reach out to the community. However I again now realize the mistakes I made in my post! Just thought I could be some helpfulness from fellow hobbyists. I have got some helpful PM's so thank you to those who offers their advice.

Good on you ! I am sure you will find many ladies that are open to second chances. Sometimes when you are new you can do a boo boo and when a person says they are sorry its polite to accept that apology .

So happy hobbying and as you said you are able to PM the Cerb members and they will help you and guide you as you need.

I was a new person here once and make some terrible blunders . The lovely ladies that went before me were very helpful and it will be the same to you.

All the best and welcome to out board!

Katherine

Edited by Katherine
grammer
  • Like 3