I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has made the last 5 years wonderful, educational and allowed me to become the person I am today....

I am taking an undetermined amount of time of from being an sp to decide which direction my life path should go.

Continue being an sp, finsih my degree, go back to work at the Gov't or most important...hopefully find someone and fall in love.

In the past 5 years, I have advanced myself farther than I every dreamed, but also, I have overcome grief and saddness beyond belief.

I may be back, I may not, but for the time being, I am taking some seriously overdue "Bobbi Time"

Much happiness and health to everyone.

xxoo

Bobbi

Bobbi, although I never had the distinct pleasure of meeting you, I can only wish you the very best in your future.

Cheers

whatsup

All the best to you Bobbi in all that you do.

May the road rise up to meet you

May the wind be always at your back

May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home

And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,

May blue be the skies above you,

May pure be the joys that surround you,

May true be the hearts that love you.

Having met you in Ottawa, and being able to know you for the short 2 hours, it was all a very memorable pleasure for me. :wink:

I only wish you the very best, in what ever path you choose, you are intelligent, witty,beautiful, and a very deserving lady of a lover for the rest of your life.

Always all the best wishes to you Bobbi,

xxoo from Pete in Ottawa!

I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you, Bobbi, and wish you the very best!

Guest S***e

Hi Bobbi:

It's always a great idea to take time off and reflect upon what direction one should take as we only go around once as they say. I wish you well in your future endeavors and I hope that you enjoy the path you choose to take. I love Victoria as I've visited your lovely city on many occasions and have travelled extensively throughout the island and the rest of BC. In my view, you live in one of the most beautiful areas of Canada. Enjoy!

Warmest regards,

Spike (Ottawa)

Wishing you all the best whereever your decisions and travel take you.

Be Safe and Happy.

While we never met Bobbi, I have followed your career over the past year and a bit that I have been a member on cerb, and am sad to hear that you are leaving the industry. You are a quality lady, who has set the standard by which all other providers are compared, and I wish you all the best.

Thank you so much for the wonderful messages....

This is the board I frequent the least, and this the board that has shown me an outpouring of love.

Your words of kindnest have touched me, thank you

xxoo

Bobbi

Good luck Bobbi! All the best with whatever you decide!

Darling Bobbi

I know that you will be a success at whatever you set out to do! I count myself blessed to know that our friendship will continue in the future! See how highly regarded you are here? You deserve it doll face!

Lots of Love your way....D

I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has made the last 5 years wonderful, educational and allowed me to become the person I am today....

I am taking an undetermined amount of time of from being an sp to decide which direction my life path should go.

Continue being an sp, finsih my degree, go back to work at the Gov't or most important...hopefully find someone and fall in love.

In the past 5 years, I have advanced myself farther than I every dreamed, but also, I have overcome grief and saddness beyond belief.

I may be back, I may not, but for the time being, I am taking some seriously overdue "Bobbi Time"

Much happiness and health to everyone.

xxoo

Bobbi

Bobbi, all the best to you in whatever path you choose.

You'll be greatly missed.

Maybe, you'll pop in once in awhile? :mrgreen:

Best of luck to you. ((( hugs )))

Hello Beautiful Members

I wanted to update you on how I am doing!

I am at my 4th week of time away from the business and I starting to recapture my happiness and soul......

And, I have been able to put all my time and energy into finishing renovating my house that I purchased and I move in a week!

I miss the boards, and the gentlemen I have met, but at this time in my life, I am focusing on refinding my happiness, and the smile on my face is becoming more obvious everyday!

Hugs to all,

Bobbi

Guest S***e

This is wonderful news Bobbi and it makes my day...you will do just great!

Hugs,

Old Spike

Ottawa

Thank you for the update. It is great to hear how well you are doing.

Kudos on the house!

Keep smiling beautiful one.