Saturday tour of Ottawa-Gatineau strip bars

Very nice review E.T. Sounds like a great afternoon. I spent some time with Mila last month at Barbs she's everthing you said pretty and very sexy. I haven't been able get to the club when she's working. Keep the reviews coming

• Like 1

Thanks for the report ET. As always, these posts are appreciated by those of us who haven't been into any of the clubs for a while.

Sounds like it was not a bad afternoon at Barb's - Paris and Brandi are both stunners in my estimation. As known from experience, Saturday is very much hit-or-miss as far as Jenny is concerned - perhaps I'll try for a Jenny sighting next Saturday or sometime before that if possible.

• Like 1

Thx keep up the reports. My experience with taboo is that high mileage ladies only there in afternoon. Ginger Kiki Talia Diva Carli are the best. YMMV

• Like 4

Excellent review. Already 350+ views. Keep them coming. Capital Hunter was a prolific and systematic reviewer. Miss his reviews. ET, nicely picks the top reviewer baton from CH and carries it on. Looking forward to your next review, ET.

• Like 1

Barefax is a good club too. In my subjective view it may come after Pigale and Barbarellas however I am making such statement from a strip bar patron point of view and it may be all very different for a dancer.

The CRs at Barefax are more private than Barbs and NuDen (which may not be an ideal choice for more conservative dancers but moneywise dancers may make more as per CR privacy) and they are upstairs. It has also some pretty and young dancers too, though located in downtown and somehow personally I don't find it as exciting as Barbs (which Barbs likely has the prettiest dancers in town again in my subjective view) or Playmates and Taboo (which both have mostly older but more open minded dancers). Barefax shares some dancers with Barbs and Pigale as well.

Your right ET The CRs at Barefax are more private

This is why I like it !!

Rum

You may wish to also try Pigale as well rum. It has all the advantages of Barefax (private CRs, attractive young ladies, class, ....) except that it has more dancers and is a bigger bar and back to back stage dances or just for the sake of change or variety.

I did a small tour on Wednesday. Didn't expect much considering the situation. First stop was Barb's, and it was closed (found out tonight they were told to stay closed by police).

Second stop was Barefax. It was open, but very empty. Only saw a dozen or so customers. 3 girls on, so it ended up being more of a catching up with the staff kind of night. Called it quits after that.

On the note about tipping the bouncers @ Pigale's, I've never ever done that, and never been asked/hinted either. Is this new? (I haven't been in a couple of months)

• Like 1

Never tipped a bouncer at Pigale and never got the impression that you are expected to tip. Have been there quite a few times recently. Bouncers there, I have always found to be very courteous and helpful.

/////

On the note about tipping the bouncers @ Pigale's, I've never ever done that, and never been asked/hinted either. Is this new? (I haven't been in a couple of months)

I remember a few years ago the two had the same owners but Mila told not so anymore. Also as per tip to bouncers at Pigale not sure this is the case. I have seen bouncers leading patrons to tables and not being tipped at all. Last year I tipped one only $5 and he appeared surprised.

Now tonight is Saturday night and I have to make the decision as which bar or bars to visit to relax myself from a week of long hours at hard work.

• Like 1

Decided on Playmates. Ordered wine instead of usual Pepsi so I was unable to drive to another bar that night. I have the following recommendations

Kim: A natural dirty blonde with blue eyes from Nova Scotia. A bit on the overweight side but not much. Open minded in the CR,

Lana- Oriental and tanned. small skinny but open minded in the Cr.

Lolita - Dominican ebony. Cute face and open minded in the CR.

• Like 1

Decided on Playmates. Ordered wine instead of usual Pepsi so I was unable to drive to another bar that night. I have the following recommendations

Kim: A natural dirty blonde with blue eyes from Nova Scotia. A bit on the overweight side but not much. Open minded in the CR,

Lana- Oriental and tanned. small skinny but open minded in the Cr.

Lolita - Dominican ebony. Cute face and open minded in the CR.

Lolita is amazing!!!! good personality great tits. a must see

• Like 1

Decided on Playmates again (I was at Barbs last Saturday) and I am glad that I did. I met the most beautiful young lady with cutest/prettiest face. More to come about her but first:

I started around 5:00 pm. About half of dozen ladies all ebony ladies at 5:00 pm. I noticed a cute Dominican whom I knew from before. She is Lalita Very friendly and very cute face and with fantastic excellent hygiene (very important to me) She is going back home to Toronto but will be back again. Have your eyes on her at Playmates as she has my recommendation.

Then I watched ladies on stage (not as frequent as I like) until 7:00 pm in which time I noticed about a dozen ladies and about same number of patron. I spoke with a lady named Delicious. Very friendly brunettes and many gentlemen would find her stunning she wasn't just for me (my loss though). She came back to me a few times just to talk to me. I offered her drinks but she declined. Very friendly and nice lady.

Then Lana who has been reviewed before. She is oriental cute and very friendly also with great hygiene.

Kim the natural blondie from the East coast. She is shy but nice once you got to know her and she is okay. I believe that she has been reviewed before too.

At around 8:30 pm I suddenly noticed an angel is on stage!!!!!!. Not sure where she came from but I looked very carefully and she had no wings so I figured that she must be one of the dancers. Her name is Sabrina (though she pronounced it as Subrina). I have seen many dancers but very few I remember to be this pretty so what I say about her should count for something....

Sabrina (Subrina) has an absolutely drop dead gorgeous very very cute and feminine very pretty face. She melted my heart every time she smiled. Her stage dance at first was disappointing as she was the only Playmate dancer who didn't take off her underwear while on stage. And with face and smile like that she didn't have to do that in order to attract attentions.

Anyhow Sabrina came to me after her stage dance (when I asked her about her not taking her underwear off while on stage she said she wanted to keep it as a surprise (I think she meant reward) for those who take her to the CR. Good answer). Yeah it was a blast with her in the CR as beauty is my number one criterion in a young girl and she qualified for that with A++. She has an excellent hygiene and most importantly she is an absolutely stunning young lady with very very cute feminine face (did I say how pretty her face was?). She is tall, with medium size breasts and relative large body and she is very friendly though her best feature is her face and smiles with just above average body.

I left Playmates around 9:00 pm and I am still hypnotized by Sabrina's beauty.

ps - I don't know why I can't type the girl (first dancer) name (......) and I had to type it as Lalita replacing the second letter "o" with "a"!!!!.

Edited by Extra Terrestrial
  • Like 1

ps - I don't know why I can't type the girl (first dancer) name (......) and I had to type it as Lalita replacing the second letter "o" with "a".........

Minor thread-hijack... it's because that particular name is often associated with people who are very young, and sometimes *too* young, and occasionally used by people who are looking for that sort of thing. Mod is being very cautious about what's discussed here and what isn't at the moment, with the recent change in the law, and so that's one of the words on the banned list.

OK, that's enough administrivia. Back to the dancers!

Minor thread-hijack... it's because that particular name is often associated with people who are very young, and sometimes *too* young, and occasionally used by people who are looking for that sort of thing. Mod is being very cautious about what's discussed here and what isn't at the moment, with the recent change in the law, and so that's one of the words on the banned list.

OK, that's enough administrivia. Back to the dancers!

Well she certainly wasn't very young. Likely in her mid to late 20's or maybe more even. Wow I had no idea that names stand for age. That was the stage name she was using but she certainly wasn't anywhere close to being very young. Thanks for explanation though. Couldn't guess the reason in a million years.

Btw, I would like to recommend Adora at Playmates. Very friendly lovely lady with cute cheeks. Shows she is highly educated. We talked about history and politics. As her name stands, she is adorable.

• Like 1

Hi:

This is Extra Terrestrial, the OP for this thread Posting first time in many weeks as I had forgotten my password and automatic login was not possible (likely as a result of change to Lyla). Anyhow I re-register as ExtraTerrestrial and I let mod know about this.

I have been to a few clubs past few Saturdays.

Barbarellas:

Two Saturdays ago the pleasure to spend some time with the cerb popular and Barb popular Redhead "Bridgette". Bridgette needs no introduction and she has her own recommendation thread. The shining star of barbs came to me as soon as she saw me and we hugged and kissed and chatted. On that day the other cerb popular "Ariel" and the other cerb popular blonde, "Jenny" were both there. With all these three populars there in one day it would have been a great Saturday for cerbites.

Saturday the 13th I saw A lovely new lady at Barbs again by the name of "Minx". She is very cute, sexy body and very nice and friendly. That Saturday I also went to Taboo and met my good lovely very pretty very nice friend by the name of Layla.

Playmates:

Past Saturday I headed to Playmates as there was a Christmas Party there. I met a young lady some may say a bit on overweight side but with a very soft fair skin by the name of Eve. Very nice sexy lady. The party started around 7:00 pm. Then a couple of male strippers (for ladies) went on stage around 10:00 pm. Time for me to leave lol so not sure what went on afterwards.

Barefax:

Headed to Barefax one day and met a very pretty young lady by the name of "Daisy" there. Very pretty face and friendly.