A question for the SP's about BBBJ

Guest saskprairieman

Hello everyone.

As a relatively new member to this forum, I have a question primarily for the ladies, but guys, you can chime in with your opinions if you want as well.

I'm curious about whether the SP's who offer BBBJ prefer their men to be neat and tidy down below (clean shaven). I know that when I'm doing DATY, I typically prefer a neat and tidy pubic region, but my fantasies do run the spectrum from completely shaven to almost hirsuite (though this end of the spectrum is less frequent). Sometimes a bit of hair makes me quite horny.

I'm wondering if it's the same for the ladies. My guess would be that for practical reasons, you would prefer a man who has his pubic area shaved. Am I off the mark here? Out of courtesy for the ladies I spend time hobbying with, I almost always shave. I believe it will enhance the pleasure and that the lady will prefer going down on me when I'm sans hair, and probably be more enthusiastic when performing oral. Your thoughts please.

Also, what about your feelings on men with a 5 o'clock shadow doing DATY to you?

Thanks for your opinions!

I can only speak for myself when answering this as every lady is different :). I prefer if the gentleman is neatly (closely) trimmed. However, I DO understand that not all men can do this as any have wives or girlfriends and a sudden change in grooming procedures might lead to questions. The main determining factors for me are general cleanliness and hygiene. Any bad odours or signs of poor hygiene are a definite turn-off and will surely affect my decision to perform oral. As for 5 o'clock shadow...one word...ouch :(.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

Just as an aside for those guys that are considering shaving but are worried about "the sudden change in grooming procedures". When it came time for me, I mentioned to my wife I had run across this idea on a website about better sex (which was true) and suggested we try it. She actually prefers the change. So I don't have to hide or try to explain away the whole shaving issue.

I prefer shaved, to me it's just sexier and makes me a bit more adventurous down there. I agree with Ava, a 5 o'clock shadow is not only uncomfortable for DATY but also for kissing!

the closer the shave the better, I would rather if they got all the hair in that area. but some only seem to shave thier balls and not the hair on the legs close to the balls. if your a hair man and want some attention in that area.

take the time to trim/shave/wax the hair from your pubic bone right down to your thighs.

Shaven!

Its always fun having pubic hairs in your mouth you know ...not!

5 o clock shadow is painful when kissing and unenjoyable with daty.

Feels like sandpaper scraping at my face .. ouch. :|

I don't wantto hijack this thread, but what about beards? Either a goatee or full beard, but trimmed just below the jaw line.

Thoughts?

As long as you're clean, I don't care. I'm a trooper though. Pube in my mouth? Pluck it out and keep on going.

I don't wantto hijack this thread, but what about beards? Either a goatee or full beard, but trimmed just below the jaw line.

Thoughts?

As for beards, I LOVE BEARDS. There is nothing sexier than having a man with a beard go down on you and then making out afterwards and the scent and taste of me is still in their beard.

• Like 2

Jeebus... now I feel old. I can still remember an ex looking down as I was finishing up and saying, "you know, you wouldn't look bad with a beard."

Bucken...you are good to go!

Thanks Meg :motion:

As for beards, I LOVE BEARDS. There is nothing sexier than having a man with a beard go down on you and then making out afterwards and the scent and taste of me is still in their beard.

Hmmm, interesting... :shock: Hadn't thought about it that way...

I do not do bbbjs, but I think trimming is better whether cbj or bbbj or even hj. Too much hair just gets in the way whatever the outcome lol.

Re: beards, please treat the hair on your face the same as the hair on your head ... soap & water, keep it fresh and smelling good, especially if you are a smoker. I would say give yourself a scrub on arrival, up and down lol

Guest saskprairieman

Thanks for all the input everyone It's going pretty much as I expected.

Bucken, I too have a goatee, and that's why I asked. Some women find the 5 o'clock shadow sexy, but I don't know many who like it when it comes to intimacy.

Erin XO, you are a girl after my heart. I was thinking along the same lines, I like having a lady's scent in my beard; it is such an erotic turn on, almost like kissing a lady after she's given me oral. It's dirty, but a turn on. I figure if my lady is game touch and taste me, I'd better not be shy of it either. ;-)

Well, I'm off for a shave, as I get to meet the beautiful Roksi from GoE tomorrow night. I can't wait!

Shaven!

Its always fun having pubic hairs in your mouth you know ...not!

5 o clock shadow is painful when kissing and unenjoyable with daty.

Feels like sandpaper scraping at my face .. ouch. :|

No bbbj for me either, BUT, I do prefer nicely trimmed or clean shaven. As for the 5 oclock shadow..it is all good..I just open my legs a little wider than usual to avoid the scrub-like contact to my thighs...Although I am a bigger girl, ;) I am VERY FLEXIBLE l!!!!:D

I also don't do bbbj, but whenever I'm going down on anyone, girl or guy, I prefer everything to be shaved. Body hair has just never been a turnon for me, and I think no hair shows off a persons body better anyways. You can see more of the curves and contours of their body and muscles when it's all clean shaven. :)

I've never really liked beards or moustaches or anything, but I love a guy with a bit of scruff on his face. :) It just makes a guy look rugged and sexy when he hasn't shaved in 3 days, so I don't mind the extra scratchiness.

Shaved is sexy.. stubble is not.. I'm very sensitive ... I also shave every single day. I find that doing it in the bathtub seems to keep everything soft enough that I don't have ingrown hairs or cuts.

A bonus to a guy shaving is it makes the cock look bigger without the shrubbery!

• Like 2

A bonus to a guy shaving is it makes the cock look bigger without the shrubbery!

Well, off to shave.......that's all I needed to hear!;-)

I tried shaving once, then it got itchy and very sweaty. Too uncomfortable for me. I don't know how guys do it. I try to keep the area neat and trimmed but that's as far as I go now.

I tried shaving once, then it got itchy and very sweaty. Too uncomfortable for me.

It doesn't take long to get used to how it feels and then the itching stops, same with shaving your chest. Just give it a little time.

I tried shaving once, then it got itchy and very sweaty. Too uncomfortable for me. I don't know how guys do it. I try to keep the area neat and trimmed but that's as far as I go now.

You may also want to use conditioner to shave with. I tried it from a reccomendation here and it is incredible. Keeps your junk nice and smooth.

I have been shaving the play land from the time I was 15 for my own reasons, now I need to shave to be comfortable!

But what about the sweat? I find that the pubic hair helps keep me dry.

Actually when I was younger, and my knees were able to handle jogging, (I was cleaned shaved) sweating was better without pubic hair, no itching, no scratching when sweat rolled down in that area.

I always kept it shaven, feels great in the summer time too. When I did go to strip clubs and the lady puts her hand up your leg and shorts:shock: she would grab a hold of your package:jackoff:

I look at this way, if you are shaving your face, it only takes the extra 5-10 to shave below. I believe the tendency is the ladies like it, when it is cleanly shaved.

My 2 cents anyways.

It never used to matter to me either way, but a friend of mine has awakened in me a fascination with balls. Odd... they were there all along, but I paid little notice to them. So for that sort of thing, for sure, shaved is better (although man, that has to be a tough place to shave). We keep threatening to make a video. But first we have to find a crotchless Spiderman suit. ;)

A crotchless spiderman suit? How about just taking a pair of scissors and customizing it yourself - make sure you cut the hole when he's not wearing it though....