What do you do when?

So this seems to be happening to me more lately. You make an appointment to see someone. You pay for an hour like a gentleman at the beginning. About 15 to 20 minutes in you notice the SP is getting less responsive / interested. I think some people have referenced to it like being a starfish. Not that i or someone is being a jerk and they just want you gone, but because you realize their high is finally kicking in and their mind is shutting down.

That's not the type of encounter i want to experience or pay for. Whats the call for that type of situation. Does a person just leave, do they confront...i have no idea. I feel if people keep just leaving then they will continue to do it. Is it ok to say sorry I'll pay you half way through or the end? Anyway, I'd love to hear some SP's thoughts on this.

• Like 1

Find drug free SPs. There are actually lots of us drug free SPs around. If you find one drug free SP ask her who her drug free SP friends are. That way you can see a chain of drug free SPs. Ask other gentlemen who see SPs about who the drug free SPs in your area are and get referrals to those drug free SPs.

• Like 2

It's only happened to me in Halifax believe or not. I travel a lot and as such I follow FunValerie's advice and get references. In the States most SPs won't see you without a reference or two and I've adapted my own version for my own safety and peace of mind. That is, if the SP doesn't require a reference then it's not a good sign and also usually when you communicate with a SP over several emails or texts you can assess the quality and professionalism of the SP. As far as when you find yourself in that situation my own take is that you're out of luck really, it's unfortunate but a reality sometimes.

• Like 4

Guest *SS F***y

I agree with Valerie, that one of your first questions when looking, should be to get them to answer you honestly if they are drug free.

It's a sad fact that some need the stimulation, added motivation of either narcotics or alcohol to get them through a session.

I too have heard that from many of my clients, who now stay with only me. They say, if they want a response like that, which is no response, they'll save their money and use their hand.

When having an experience with an SP, one would hope it will bring pleasure, for both, and it can't happen if there's only one partner doing all the work.

Additional Comments:

One more thing? Putting myself in the man's position, yes, I would ask for compensation, as you aren't getting what you paid for.

That scenario would definitely be disappointing or even a little uncomfortable, but though it's your choice to leave early and not repeat--and I can see why you would--my thinking is once a session begins and the donation is made, it shouldn't be taken back.

Everyone goes into an encounter or meeting someone new with certain hopes, and it's reasonable to expect a person to be drug free, but that's a risk taken, and taking any of the donation back because an encounter didn't progress as expected seems a slippery slope to me.

I guess I just think the onus of risk when meeting someone new is on the gent. It's one thing if you turn around at the door due to a bait and switch. But if the encounter has already progressed, then all you can do is know not to repeat.

Edited by Brad
  • Like 1

Start with a half hour appt, and settle on extending it if you decide things are progressing well. Never see a new sp for an hour appt, always go for a half hour first. If she has nonFS options, go for those on a first visit as an alternative.

No one ever complained about extending or upgrading a session, but people often complain about paying for a half hour and not being happy about it.

:)

i disagree about asking sps if they use drugs. If they don't, they'll say no. If they do, they'll say no. It is a one answer question.

• Like 3

My approach is different. With experience, one gets to feel who are the serious ad legit providers. Even being a newcomer, a serious provider will have a structured and direct talk with you. With these ones I would book for 1h, even if they don't have any raving reco here or elsewhere. The ones who play tricks tend to be easily detectable acting being evasive and unresponsive on many details. I see ads every day for SPs who claim to be well-reviewed. When you ask them, they remain silent. Those ones, I don't book at all, as hot as they can look on their pics. You can guess pimps aren't too far. Let's not endorse these guys' activities.

It goes back to applying common sense: grab the phone and give the lady a call. Intuition is your best guide, particularly after having been screwed a couple of times, like most of us clients have been when we start in this hobby. Live and learn. I have met companions who were doing this for a very brief period of time, but gave me the most memorable time I could think of, and even beyond. Students mostly. I am always on the lookout to meet new ladies, but without losing my sense.

• Like 5

There are terrible SP's out there and you have to be always on your guard. Safety is important. BP is probably the worst place to find a date, I have found that for the most part, its a disappointing experience. I've more or less given up for where we live, and it's not just an Atlantic Canada thing...other places I have visited have the same issues. Bait and switch, sketchy motels, poor service, dirty rooms, bathrooms with no towels or soap.

References are fine...also look to use a better website for searching. Here is fine, however I would suggest you also try The erotic review dot com if you are out of Atlantic Canada. Here are many listings and most hobbyists are using agencies. At least you can see reviews and cut through the BS.

I use this for when I'm traveling and have found it to be the best at finding the person I want to spend my time and my money with :)

Paying for a session for an hour should be just that, or more!

When I am with a client, I do not clock watch. The time they spend with me is special and to be disinterested after 15-20 minutes or so, says a lot.

When you go to an sp you have never been with before, have a conversation beforehand, read their site, look at their ads, get a feel for what you are getting into.

When you see things like '420 friendly', very weird looking subject lines on the ad, the 'too good to be true' info on the ad, think about the mindset of the person behind the writing.

I've never done drugs, and I don't think I ever will. I do not allow those who wish to partake in drugs during my time with them to see me either. I do not mind smokers but I ask you not to smoke in my home or while you are with me at a location.

If I were going to a provider and they were disinterested in being with me after 15-20 minutes, I would just get dressed and leave.

If anyone asked me for a reco, I would tell them to PM me for a truthful insight.

There are far too many sp's that advertise on craigslist, bp and a host of other sites that I just don't bother advertising on, due to the questionable nature of why they are an sp.

If you go to an sp and there is evidence of drug use, you have the right to turn around and leave.

Locations should be clean and tidy, as well as the bathroom having clean linens.

Sketchy motels are known for having girls that just turn one guy over for another a few minutes later.

Sorry, but I want clean sheets and linens when I have someone over!

If I have to step over garbage, or see a mattress on the floor of a dirty location, I hightail it out of there!

It is your choice to be with the person or not. Use your gut instinct.

If you don't want drug users, or you even suspect anything is wrong, don't even enter the session.

• Like 2

I always book for at least an hour and yes you run the risk that it might not go as you planned... just move along its not the end of the world.

Thanks everyone for the reply's and input.

I've always just took it at a loss and chocked it up to part of the game. With having the bad experiences i will say it makes the times you find an amazing one that much better. Sucks that a person has to go through a few bad times though. I end up leaving feeling like i just took advantage of someone in a bad situation instead of having spent time with someone for both our enjoyment. Hopefully the next time will be amazing one without too many hiccups.

Thanks again.

• Like 4

I think it can be very hit and miss with this one, as a lot of people lie, even though a girl my post in her add the she's " drug free" that can be very far from the case. In fact I was planning on meeting up with an sp last night ( wont say any names)but I had to cancel due to the fact that i was not able to find my bank card, she then told me that she was willing to work something out, so I asked her what she wanted, she then told me that she does stuff for "white", and when I told her that I didnt do that, nor carry that stuff on me she proceeded to ask me if i had any pills. I passed in a heartbeat. Its rather unfortunate that this sort of stuff happens, but that's the risk associated with this hobby

Yeah, I've been asked if i had any suppliers to help them out while visiting on more then one occasion. Never in person, always through text which wasn't a pleasant feeling thinking a SP thinks it's OK to randomly text a client about anything. Some people keep their fun life private. I like to keep my fun private. If fact today i got texted about how a new SP from the same agency is in town who i had the last bad encounter with at random. Told them sorry wasn't interested in it due to what the last was like, asked them to remove me from their phone list and they said they would for sure along with being very apologetic about the experience and wanted to know if there was anything they could do to make it up.

• Like 1

Um, I'm not sure if this is completely out of line, but have you ever considered you are getting what you payed for?

I don't mean that in a you got what you deserved type of way. No one deserves that. It sounds horrible.. all of it. I'm sad that it exists. But I think that is the reason why there are different rates between businesses. A proper, drug free, respectful business that is here to ensure both of you have a good time, has figured out what to ask for based on demand, the experience you will have with her/him, the location they provide, and how they can manage it so that they can do what they love (this), without having to work elsewhere. That sounds like someone I would like to spend time with.

Someone who offers their time for significantly less than market value, and is willing to negotiate, is almost always someone who is desperate for drug money (in my opinion) and is only interested in the cash, not the date. My only advice is to think about who you are deciding to see. If this is happening to you, I'm almost surprised to hear that you have also not been robbed (and I hope it never happens!). Again sorry if I'm way out of line, but the two don't seem that far off to me.

If you are looking for a classy, enjoyable experience, there are plenty of amazing girls in Halifax. You've just got to be willing to play by their rules.

• Like 1

just move along its not the end of the world.

I agree, just write it off as a lesson learned. I would not confront; you don't know who's just around the corner. Desperate people do desperate things, and you don't want to become another statistic.

As for booze, I'm usually guilty of having a glass or two beforehand, and if the lady likes to have a drink or too as well, I've always found that it enhances the experience. :)

While I agree with some of what you have said Ms Carrie , paying a premium for companionship does not always result in a good experience. Conversely you can find wonderful companionship at reasonable donations. Speaking from many years of hobbying I've been on both sides of the issue.

I feel and have always echoed the fact that whatever service is being provided and by whoever that companion may be they have the right to set their donation where they see fit but ultimately the market will decide ......and who is to say what " market value " is.

I am thankful that there is companionship at all levels of cost and yes its a bit of a crap shoot but that happens at both sides of the monetary scale. On the topic of negotiation , yes that's a touchy issue , if a person says " I'm non negotiable " then that should be respected but in this highly saturated market there are some companions willing to do so. To me its no different than trying to get anything for a better price. Of course it needs to be done in a tactful way and if the first response is no you respect that.

As many others have said its always best to trust your gut . I have found that if both parties can at least talk a little before meeting it helps increase your odds .

Everyone has raised a lot of valuable insight and this is mine .

• Like 1

Thank you Boomer01. Assumptions always get me in trouble ;-)

I love hearing other peoples opinions and value them as much as my own. I agree with a lot of what you said. And you are right. Just because you pay a bit more, doesn't mean you are going to leave happy. Whereas, you can pay less and leave happier than ever. I just meant it as you might be less likely to end up with someone who's high and playing a starfish (again solely my opinion, and not based on any fact, and I admit I could be entirely wrong). I base this solely on the rave reviews I've heard about some of the more elite ladies.

But I really did not want to offend. It just seems that whatever approach is being used by the original poster is not working for him. I was just suggesting maybe he try a different approach :-)

Thank-you again for pointing these things out. And I completely agree about talking a bit! It's so easy through a few emails to know if you are compatible or not!

• Like 2

Just to clarify with Ms Carrie ...in no way was I offended by what you had said in your post. Your opinion is every bit as valid as mine as we all have different experiences which give us our own individual perspectives. My opinions like you are sometimes based on what you hear but for the most part mine are from experience . You and I are on the same page in many respects for sure. None of us should ever apologise for speaking our mind if its done in an objective way which your post certainly was.

• Like 1

In my experience, the rate is not always an indication of the quality. Most my experiences where the rate was at the very high end of the scale were pleasurable and without incident. Though there were several that were rather disappointing. The very best experiences I've ever had were at rates that were a third ( maybe even less) than those at the higher end. I've got a small number of favorites I stick with but it is fun on occasion to get out and meet new people even if you run the risk of a bad encounter. The payoff when it goes really well is worth the risk in my opinion....

It may just be me but I always thought of the rates a lady charged as her assessment of the value she has placed on the services she offers. Her assessment of that value is a very personal matter and whatever value she sets is right for her.

As a client I have the right to accept that rate and book the lady or choose that it is not right for me but I don't feel I have any real right to question the rate she has set for what is a very personal service offering.

I kinda see it like dining at amazing restaurants each restaurant has spectacular offerings but might not be suitable for everyone's palette.... you as the customer need to find what is best for your particular taste. When you meet a lady and the experience is not a good match for your specific taste you need to understand that is part of the hobby and move on i can guarantee based on my years of experience that the positive experiences will vastly outnumber the disappointments.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Guest *Ste***cque**

I kinda see it like dining at amazing restaurants each restaurant has spectacular offerings but might not be suitable for everyone's palette.... you as the customer need to find what is best for your particular taste. When you meet a lady and the experience is not a good match for your specific taste you need to understand that is part of the hobby and move on i can guarantee based on my years of experience that the positive experiences will vastly outnumber the disappointments.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I like that analogy about restaurants.

I always say you get what you pay for, generally speaking. It's not a guarantee of better service but most of the times I hear someone complain about service it's when they tried to save a few bucks and went with the lowest price.

Of course, that's my own feeling about quality and service. I don't shop there but Walmart thrives because millions feel differently. To each their own.