Quick suggestion and no disrespect, but why not try some of the ladies that are recommended by your fellow hobbyists.

You've been on this board long enough to understand who provides a great service. In the past you've asked for everything from bareback providers to outdoor providers.

If you haven't gotten the big picture yet, you are going to continue dealing with ladies who do not have a good record.

• Like 6

The last girl I tried last night didn't want to come and no showed so this be my last time

"Looking for love in all the wrong places" LOL

Seriously, get off back page. There's all kinds of ladies recommendations, try one instead of looking for a pig in a poke.

Go for well reviewed. Realize u often have to pay for quality.

If you like surprises go for new backspace girls but don't be surprised if it is not what u hoped for. sometimes nice surprises happen though

Reviews can be a JOKE. What if the hobbyist is rude or DIDN'T click with the SP? I have never had a problem. In fact I WILL see the bad reviewed SP and have a wonderful experience. I approach with kindness and I get that back in return TENFOLD! Don't be fooled. Kindness goes both ways

Reviews for SPs, much like reviews for movies, are indeed often in the eyes of the beholder. One person's diamond is another person's pile of ****.

Having said that, I look at the quantity and quality of reviews. If 10 people says that "Lisa" (to pick a name) is awesome, and 1 person says that Lisa is horrible, odds are good she's awesome. Conversely, if 10 people say Lisa is horrible and 1 says great, odds are decent that I'm not going to have a great time.

I can further this with the voice of recent experience. After significant research, I visited one provider this week (Felina) who has great reviews by most. I had an amazingly awesome time (will review fully once I'm home at a desktop instead of tablet), and in fact went back for a second visit. Everything I wanted and expected, and more.

I also, in a moment of thinking with the wrong part of my body, visited a BP provider who has received massive bad reviews on another board. She had the occasional good review, but overwhelmingly people said "don't". I thought we might click despite the reviews. We didn't, she was exactly as other people said, and I might of well had climbed on a blow up doll. I don't regret it (well, she was a *cute* blow up doll) but the reviews were pretty spot on.

So yes, don't let bad reviews sway you completely, make up your own mind. But realize you often lose, playing against the odds.

Another way to look at it... If a SP is getting constant good reviews, they must be doing something right. Give them a try, before rolling the dice on the unknown. Reward them, because the ones with good reviews are usually the established professionals.

• Like 1

Good reviews aren't the only criteria. The SP has to be "your type". If she is getting rave reviews about her PSE and you just want a massage, you might not have the best encounter, and vice versa. If she's a spinner and you like some junk in the trunk, regardless how good she is, you may not enjoy the experience. Blonde or Brunette... the list goes on.

There are so many variables in procuring a positive encounter. But a good review by someone who also enjoyed SP's you have found good goes a long way.

"People that bought this book also purchased" seems to work for Amazon, why not SP's?

• Like 1

Just my opinion and observation and I'll probably get in trouble for this, but I am starting to believe that Gbaby101 is a phoney and doesn't deserve a response to his or her posts. After reading over all his (or her) previous posts, they are all for info on SP's with no further comment on the threads, and not once a review, over a three year period. Not to mention, that he or she had a birthday in May, June, and July. Check out the past posts and draw your own conclusions. And yes, if you're wondering, I'm just sitting here tonight, bored, checking out the boards with nothing better to do but trying to stir the pot. Let's see if Gbaby101 responds. Good night all.

• Like 1

Just my opinion and observation and I'll probably get in trouble for this, but I am starting to believe that Gbaby101 is a phoney and doesn't deserve a response to his or her posts. After reading over all his (or her) previous posts, they are all for info on SP's with no further comment on the threads, and not once a review, over a three year period. Not to mention, that he or she had a birthday in May, June, and July. Check out the past posts and draw your own conclusions. And yes, if you're wondering, I'm just sitting here tonight, bored, checking out the boards with nothing better to do but trying to stir the pot. Let's see if Gbaby101 responds. Good night all.

Probably not cool to call out another member but I am always wary of members who constantly asking about Sps from other sites but have no personal experiences to add. And why the 3 year absence?

I was surprised to see some of his posts slipped by the mod's radar (asking for illegal and bbf services).

If he is not willing to stick with reputable cerb ladies, then let him TOFTT.

• Like 1