It has come time to say Good-bye!

MAY 30th

well I must say Ottawa u have grown on me,

and I am going to miss all the good people this great city had in store for me...

but now I must say good bye...on to the next.

Im not retiring just saying farewell to a great place & a 'c-ya soon' to some amazing people. I will never forget the wonderful yr (little over a yr) Ottawa has given me, the growth, knowledge & experieces that last a life time ;)

With my move, I have desided to still make a few trips to Ottawa threw out the year, a weekend here & there. I wont be on here nearly half as much as I am........Wish everyone all the best

I'll leave you with an Irish blessing to bless you all :)

"May you always have work for your hands to do.

May your pockets hold always a coin or two.

May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.

May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.

May the hand of a friend always be near you.

And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

Thanks Ottawa, thanks cerbites-Its been great & you'll forever be in my heart

xoxoxoxox

It was a pleasure to have had some quality time with you while in Ottawa ( has most people who knows me, I'm not from here but not that far ). I enjoyed talking with you in chat and visiting you. I must admit that you are a super sexy spinner with strawberry blonde ( all over, wink wink ) and are very easy to talk with and about anything. I really hope that I will be seeing more of you in the future.

Well lil ms what will we do in the chat room I for one will be lost without you there to say Hi

We have shared lots and you will be missed hopefully we will see you from time to time in chat

We all grow and move on sooner or later I hope nothing but the best for you in your endevaours where ever that may be good luck to you

ps not shaving my moustache

ooops i pressed the wrong button:-? sorry i meant to just reply LOL i didnt mean to nominate it LOL thats silly lol

Thanks so much cheeks...xoxoxoxo

& yes, now u can keep ur mustache LOL

I too will miss you sexy lil mermaid. You are without a doubt my favorite chat friend and although I've never met you in person I consider you a good friend. I wish you sucess and all the best in your future endevours sweetheart. Hope to see you in chat from time to time xoxo.

......:singing Auld Lang Syne, tears welling in my eyes... voice is squeaking......:

Seeya where ever you land hun!!!! Best of luck!!!

xox

I hope that you will come back to Ottawa more frequently miss Summers (weekends are just fine) as I am sure you will be missed by many. I sincerely hope this is not good bye but rather see you later miss Summers. In the meantime, all the best to you.

Best of luck for the future Shelby. Safe travels wherever the road takes you. You will be greatly missed luv!

Thank u all so much for all the love..:cry:

I have strongly been considering retirement,

Either way, the end of the month is coming soon :(

I'm sure whatever I choose you will all be here to support me..

**lots of hugs & kisses to all**

XoXoX

Lil.ms