Weird & Embarrassing Crushes

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Haha, he would fit in with the modern hipsters right away!

This is a crime against humanity but Stalin was a very attractive outlaw as a young man.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThQVAmlaEcPQOaeUOVrN33jcXg1f33_cbKjV3In8I5eEzWlie6

I've always had a huge crush on Linda Hamilton in pretty much any stage of her career. Yes, even in T2. Even though in that movie she looked like she would probably just pistol whip me before proceeding to throw me around the bedroom and have her way with me....leaving me lying in the corner, naked, shaking and traumatized in the fetal position (....but honestly, that's probably part of the appeal lol)

And in her more feminine, demure and cute roles, she's just absolutely charming. She's made some unwatchable movies and tv shows VERY watchable ;)

Edited by castle
  • Like 1

I have the absolute biggest crush on Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. I have this weird fantasy of a wild and hilarious threesome with them..maybe with Drew Carey throwing himself in there at some point.

Actually all the Whose Line is it Anyways men can ravish me any day they want! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I have the absolute biggest crush on Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. I have this weird fantasy of a wild and hilarious threesome with them..maybe with Drew Carey throwing himself in there at some point.

Actually all the Whose Line is it Anyways men can ravish me any day they want! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

This would be an epic orgy. You like the funny guys too? I LOVED that show when it was on.

Additional Comments:

Ice-T in Law and Order SVU.

Oh god what is wrong with me???? He's awful! And yet...

K.... This is awkward...but I would so do Carol Tunt and Lana Kane from Archer... Ummmmm... That is... If they were real, not animated characters.

K.... This is awkward...but I would so do Carol Tunt and Lana Kane from Archer... Ummmmm... That is... If they were real, not animated characters.

It would definitely cost less than, say, a nude Rowan Atkinson covered in sushi ;)

• Like 1

Gillian Anderson in the BBC series The Fall. She plays a police inspector and I'd have no problem assuming the position :)

Peace

MG

• Like 2

I have a thing for celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay even though he is an arrogant prick at times - actually most of the time! lol. The things I'd like to do to him!

I hear ya....had those thoughts myself.

I imagine sex with him to be one of those wild romps where he dominantly throws you down on the bed and devours you while saying the nastiest things.

Be still my heart.

• Like 1

I hear ya....had those thoughts myself.

I imagine sex with him to be one of those wild romps where he dominantly throws you down on the bed and devours you while saying the nastiest things.

Be still my heart.

His pillow talk would center around the only two adjectives he knows: stunning and beautiful :)

Paired with food words: That is a stunning, beautiful crumpet! That is a stunningly beautiful filet mignon!

• Like 1