You won't believe this!

This was posted on Ottawa's CL

BLOOD LOVERS - w4m - 22 (OTTAWA HULL GATINEAU)

Date: 2010-05-10, 6:20PM EDT

Reply To This Post

Hello to All You men who love Blood!

It's that time of month and I know you blood lovers are out there!!

Call for details

Melanie

###-###-####

Is this saying what I think it is saying?

Is this just for the vampires?

This can not be a healthy thing to pursue.

OMG how gross some peoples kids will do anything but this sounds disgusting

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not saying I'm one of them, but I know they are out there. They are out there for anything you can imagine. Think of something you don't like....somewhere someone else loves it! :-)

• Like 1

Is this saying what I think it is saying?

Is this just for the vampires?

This can not be a healthy thing to pursue.

it is what you think it is.

any sanguineness vampire would have a stricter protocol then just picking someone from CL......i hope.

Ah yes, the infamous Phallus Nosferatus. Damned undead penises.

I just couldn't pass this thread without playing devil's advocate here... While I've never met a fetishist in this area per se, my ex boyfriend used to LOVE me on my rag because, well, girls have fluctuating hormone levels. This means, you see, that we howl a whole lot louder under the full moon so to speak...

And sure it's gross and messy, but so are most fun things in life!

You're all just jealous that we can bleed for so long without dying ;-)

A while back there was a hobbiest looking for this and a few more popped in on the thread. There are some freaks out there who like certain things, like sumissives and others who like brown showers or golden showers. There are alot of freaks out there!

A while back there was a hobbiest looking for this and a few more popped in on the thread. There are some freaks out there who like certain things, like sumissives and others who like brown showers or golden showers. There are alot of freaks out there!

Who's a freak? The majority of the population thinks that paying for sex makes you a freak - are they correct?

Pretty hypocritical thread overall...

This means, you see, that we howl a whole lot louder under the full moon so to speak...

And sure it's gross and messy, but so are most fun things in life!

;-)

This is one funny post !! :razz:

In terms of fetishes' date=' I think this one is rather tame. Maybe I've just been desensitized.[/quote']

I would think so too.. especially considering the number of times guys have tried to get me to have sex with them even though I had my period because "They really didn't mind it..." (of course with no thought of if I mind it.. lol)

Who's a freak? The majority of the population thinks that paying for sex makes you a freak - are they correct?

I also run into those people, or those people who think it's absolutely disgusting to be selling your body for money... even though they give theirs away for free at the bars to just about anyone every weekend..

The world's a hypocritical place.. you have to expect some of that to creep in here. ;)

The world's a hypocritical place.. you have to expect some of that to creep in here. ;)

Impossible to fathom given the utopian environment provided for all...

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed with some of the guys' reactions to the topic at hand. A woman's period is totally natural. So what if there's a little blood involved? It's not a big deal :rolleyes:.

• Like 2

Many people feel this is a much higher risk time to have sex due to the possible transmission of certain blood sti/std's (hiv/Hep B/Syphilis for example)

FYI: Sex in the presence of menstrual blood elevates the risk of HIV transmission only a little bit as long as a condom is worn. The risk is not much greater than any other "time of the month".

Consuming the blood of another (Vampire fetish or whatever you want to call it) is however a much higher risk activity for the person doing the consuming. I do hope this lady gets tested often. Anyone with multiple... sex partners should be tested regularly but you can not always assume they do.

So... this does have an extra "Scare" factor for many as it does increase the risk for the man.

It does not increase the risk for women from what I can find with some quick research.

... and yeah it does have that ICK factor for most of us (natural or not).

I think this SP could have worded her ad a bit more eloquently like "visit with aunt flo" or something.

But hey, she said it like it is...blood is blood.

Speaking of blood, a good male friend of mine met this woman who got off on pricking his penis with a hypodermic needle and seeing the blood squirt in the air. He swore he was the only one she did this with, but it seemed strange to me that when they met, she just happened to have a needle in her purse.

I lectured him up one side and down the other about the possible risks of not only transmission of disease but that he could injure or maim himself very seriously. He blamed alcohol on his choice to indulge this particular evening, but I know he saw her more than once because as a nosey friend, I saw his penis (yes sometimes we look at our male friends' appendages when the topic "comes up")

I saw his penis and it looked like he had "blood boils" on it. He healed up okay, but I think I scared him enough that he swears he has not indulged since.

Apparently there is a fetish referred to as "blood sports".

I do not supply shavers or floss for clients. If you're stubble is that bad, then you lose out on DATY, if your breath is bad, there's mouthwash. Hep C can live on a surface for several days.

Blood and sex equals trouble if you ask me.

You see? I told you - those undead penises are nothing but trouble.

Everybody's all "You're a freak!" and "What's wrong with having a period?!?"...

Not cool undead penises. Not cool.

What's an undead penis?

This just naturally brings me to other kinky things like a reverse split peni. Look it up, you'll never be the same! :)

Not something I would partake in, but to each their own. There are a few in the BC section of CL that have offered "redwings" during that time of the month. Myself, well I don't get an "aunt flo" visit, because I get Depo Provera every three months, and it suits me just fine.

We all tolerate things in a different way. What might be acceptable for me, might scare the dickens out of another (pun not intended)

I think it has to go with being desensitized, as I have pretty much seen it all and heard it all when it comes to sex, fetishes etc. But then again, I bet I haven't:lol:

I also run into those people, or those people who think it's absolutely disgusting to be selling your body for money... even though they give theirs away for free at the bars to just about anyone every weekend..

No to hijack the thread...but this reminds me of someone who asked me how I felt about being a slut. I said corrected him by stating I was no slut - I was a w.... because at least I had the good sense to charge for it and not give it away for free.

(I don't like the "w" word, but this time it fit perfectly).

I really gotta say, I'm not down with all this menses bashing. It's the same blood that bleeds if you were to cut your finger, and no one thinks twice about sticking that in their mouth.

Oh and if people who get into watersports are freaks, well, then my freak flag is flying high.

• Like 1

In terms of fetishes' date=' I think this one is rather tame. Maybe I've just been desensitized.[/quote']

We are asked of so many things... Just another one, I guess...