SPs - Have you ever comped a client?

Guest O***wa**W

What I mean by this is, have you ever seen a client who couldnt pay right away, and let them owe you til next time, or leave a post dated cheque or other collateral? I have had several regulars who have requested this, and it makes me very leery. Just wondering if anyone else has been burned by this, or if you ever have a regular you trust enough.

Guest S**a*Q

I haven't and I wouldn't... I think you're just setting yourself up to get shafted somewhere along the way. Besides if they can't afford it, then they should not be getting it... That's how debt starts :(

I had a lady I saw for long time and we had arangements both ways she would see me I could pay next time or on arranged day

Also when she was stuck I would help her out and next visits were ok till we were all square again with what I gave her to help out

She retired we still talk as friends

Never accept cheques. I did once and got burned.

Don't "front" sex - it can turn out to be a really bad idea even with long standing clients - I did it a few times and actually had a falling out with a client over this.

PM me for more detail if you like.

Like cheektocheek's scenario, I had a client lend me money because I was having some difficulties after paying off a collection debt that left me broke. His next session was on the house...but it wasn't before I got the money, it was after.

I wouldnt suggest comping a guest before getting money, just to return a favour for money that had already been given.

Most of them have left the money in my mail box after-wards, but have took it for granted...

Of course, I had a couple who did'nt...

Now, I say hand job is free if you do it yourself...

What I mean by this is, have you ever seen a client who couldnt pay right away, and let them owe you til next time, or leave a post dated cheque or other collateral? I have had several regulars who have requested this, and it makes me very leery. Just wondering if anyone else has been burned by this, or if you ever have a regular you trust enough.

I'd say the same for this thread as the other about bartering - do you really trust who you are dealing with? And not just, "Well he seems like a standup guy...".

I have seen people who were good friends or family part ways or be at odds with one another because of money. Or how about buying something like a used car from someone you know? Even if intentions are good, sometimes shit happens and things go bad.

It's tough enough in real life to know who to trust; in this world your best bet is to be more cautious as a rule.

I've allowed clients to defer payment in the past and likely will again. I have very few hard and fast rules when it comes to a client relationship, if that was the case then I'm not really being reactive to their needs and interests. For a specific example I had arranged some last minute travel with a trusted client, we have always arranged electronic payment rather than cash, it's my preference as we don't have that awkward envelope sitting around and it is often easier for both of us, they don't have to worry about making a large cash withdrawal (sometimes it's larger than ATM limits which can be very inconvenient) and I don't have to worry about making a deposit. Anyway since it was last minute and the agreed upon amount was larger than the daily transfer limit I didn't want to make him jump through hoops to arrange our date, rather he made a couple of transfers in advance, I told him not to worry about it while we were away as I thought it would take away from the date and he paid the balance over a few days upon our return.

I personally assess the situation as it arises, I have to have an established relationship with the person, there has to be a reasonable explanation for the deferment, and I ensure that if the payment isn't received it is still an acceptable loss (weigh risk vs. reward). If any of those criteria are not met then I will simply decline or postpone the date until we can make suitable arrangements.

I had a guy tell me we should have debit machines like any other business because it's considered "Cash".

I told him there was an ATM at the corner. He didn't want to pay the extra services charges. I told him I'd reduce my price by $3.00 to cover that.

He never called back.

. I told him I'd reduce my price by $3.00 to cover that.

He never called back.

That sooo sounds like you .... love it!!!

I would never ask a lady to do such a thing no matter how regular we were or how well I knew her.

That's because you are a man of class and integrity!

I would never ask a lady to do such a thing no matter how regular we were or how well I knew her.

I concur. If I can't pay....then I don't play....seems pretty simple to me. If my chiro,

accountant, car repair person, the oral sugeon I saw today, my corner grocer, the local liquor store, my druggist;) have no interest in comping me, why in the world would I expect a provider to.

Peace

Mr Green

I once had someone short change me. It was totally a mistake that I didn't even pick up on cause I know him well enough. About 5mins after his departure he called and told me that he found some money in his glove box and asked that I go and count his donation. :) what a sweet heart...I told him I could wait until the next time. Sure enough, he made it up to me :)

I agree pay for play is best way when I had my arrangement was long time ago

I know things and people change I would not ask or expect a lady to offer this now

A lady a few weeks ask me by pm if I wanted to stop I was a little short she said no problem I just said thx but would wait

Posted via Mobile Device

I always let them know when they a ready to see me to give me a call. I wouldn't have them see me without paying up front.

Nope.. and never would ask for money in advance either for services if I were tight from a regular client. I would expect my hairdresser/dentist/cleaning lady (if I had one) wouldn't from me either.

I was always taught growing up that you don't go into debt to enjoy luxuries. If I was a grocery store, I might consider letting someone go into debt to feed his or her family, but going into debt to enjoy a sexual service or any other luxury is just ridiculous IMO!

• Like 5

I was always taught growing up that you don't go into debt to enjoy luxuries.

Part of the enjoyment for me is setting funds aside weekly for this hobby. Delayed gratification at its best.

Yes , But to Regulars known for years(2-3)

Mostly when they stay longer then , they expected.

Just time , Paid extra!!

I even had a regular , bridge financing on one of my mortgages.

Not many you can trust But there are few that I see ..are friends .

But stay safe lady!!

"The Diva":rolleyes:

My experience in business is that the people who ask for special consideration or favours are the ones who are the most likely to take advantage of you. However, it seems to work out for some people if they truly trust the person they're dealing with, so maybe I judge a little too harshly.

Point is, I myself would never ask or expect delayed payment for services rendered.