New Job Description Ladies - LOL

I came across this today and got a kick out of it, so I thought I'd share it :)

We can all become professional cuddlers

http://www.thesnuggery.org/index.html

One of my advocate friends from the states told me they did an investigation into one of these places, because the DA's office couldn't believe that men would just pay for cuddling. smh. goes to show how much they really don't know about our industry.

• Like 2

There are professional cuddlers or snugglers, but they usually do not advertise on adult companion sites. Just as you are not likely to find RMTs on adult sites either.

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Professionals cuddlers! Love it! Made me laugh this morning!

That makes us" Cuddle Companions!"

This might get me a reprimand from the "macho, he-man club" but I love cuddling and snuggling and lying there in each others arms. :icon_biggrin: I think I like that part just about as much as the other fun stuff.

• Like 1

This might get me a reprimand from the "macho, he-man club" but I love cuddling and snuggling and lying there in each others arms. :icon_biggrin: I think I like that part just about as much as the other fun stuff.

Don't ever let anyone judge you for what you like... you know as long as you're not hurting anyone ;).

I love the cuddles, that shit's awesome. If someone mocked me for it I'd tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

• Like 2

My signature says it all...I like cuddling

As part of a date, not the sole reason for it though.

I like kissing and hugging too, but would not want to have a date just kissing and hugging

And, well without spelling everything out (now) I like a date in it's entirety, drinks, dinner, conversation,----------cuddling, well everything. Seeing a lady is not just about one thing,jmho It's about a complete interaction with another person

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

My comment about the macho thing was a just a little playful fun. I seriously could care less what anybody thinks of me. I outgrew peer pressure many years ago. And RG, I'm with you on the "total" experience.

• Like 1

Oh I knew you were joking about the macho thing.

But I'd rather snuggle with a lady than be a macho man any day

Not that's there anything wrong with that ;-)

RG

So apparently the two-letters-and-three-numbers site that's usually full of drama... has changed to a professional cuddling advertiser's site. Frankly, I find it a bit silly considering there are many other words that can be applied, such as companion.

It almost sounds as if people come to them to snuggle. Otherwise I was wondering how this business model would work, as it could be a long drive for a 45 min snuggle. I wonder how many clients they have. :)

• Like 1

There are people who offer a cuddling service that is not a code or euphemism for anything else. It's honest to goodness fully clothed cuddling.

The fact is that physical touch is surprisingly uncommon these days. Yeah, some of us may hug our friends - to varying degrees ranging from half-assed hug to a proper embrace - but a lot of people out there don't get much in the way of physical touch aside from when they are being sexually intimate.

Most other species use touch for social bonding and stuff, and then there's us humans where touching has become something we have reserved almost completely for baby-making.

Casual touch, cuddling, and physical closeness with others is absolutely something people are feeling the need for, and it says a lot when people can make a successful business charging people just to be non-sexually close to you.

I still think it is a pretty silly euphemism for other things...

• Like 2

There are people who offer a cuddling service that is not a code or euphemism for anything else. It's honest to goodness fully clothed cuddling.

The fact is that physical touch is surprisingly uncommon these days. Yeah, some of us may hug our friends - to varying degrees ranging from half-assed hug to a proper embrace - but a lot of people out there don't get much in the way of physical touch aside from when they are being sexually intimate.

Most other species use touch for social bonding and stuff, and then there's us humans where touching has become something we have reserved almost completely for baby-making.

Casual touch, cuddling, and physical closeness with others is absolutely something people are feeling the need for, and it says a lot when people can make a successful business charging people just to be non-sexually close to you.

I still think it is a pretty silly euphemism for other things...

Exactly the point I was trying to make with my last post on this thread - that true "professional cuddlers" do not normally advertise adult companion type sites, but rather holistic types. Best analogy is why RMTs don't generally advertise on adult sites either because of the nature of their sessions compared to MAs.

They don't need the confusion, but can still fare in their own right.

And you are right, there are better words they could have chosen.

Guest *Ste***cque**
So apparently the two-letters-and-three-numbers site that's usually full of drama... has changed to a professional cuddling advertiser's site. Frankly, I find it a bit silly considering there are many other words that can be applied, such as companion.

Silly?

Oh Kate, who's my wittle snuggle bunny? There, what's so silly about that :)

Your huggable snuggle bear, Steve