Setting the scene ;) Felina

Gentleman i am interested in some feed back please. How do you prefer the initial introduction when the door opens and you have arrived at your seductive encounter lol Mmmmm! Do you prefer to come and be charmed and seduced getting to know one another over a glass of wine or drink preference? Or whisked off to the shower and then the love nest and save any small talk for after the bliss? Again i know we are all different and some prefer no talk at all, well maybe a little dirty talk lol;)

Felina xo

• Like 3

I like a warm sexy embrace at the door and then to sit and chat... i love getting to know the lady and making a connection... as we talk i like for us to touch and kiss until we both just naturally move to the bedroom.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Well Felina, you know the special way I like to start my visit, but I really do enjoy some time spent getting to know each other a little. A nice conversation, some light petting and some teenage making out are the perfect way to get the juices flowing!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

For me it's the kiss ... the kiss defines the session. Of course I enjoy the chit chat, getting to know each other, the seduction, the enticement ... but it's the kiss that tells me how the session will go. After you go through the first 7 seconds to make a good first impression, there's usually a welcome kiss. THAT is the moment for me!

Guest jake_cdn

I love the first impressions...especially if you are meeting for the first time. Love the warm welcome and the initial chat. It builds the anticipation and allows each person to be comfortable with each other.

I love the first impressions...especially if you are meeting for the first time. Love the warm welcome and the initial chat. It builds the anticipation and allows each person to be comfortable with each other.

Just so long as that first impression isn't a bad Christopher Walken. Nothing kills the mood like a bad Christopher Walken impression. Now, if it is a solid one, especially with the new Peter Pan Live show airing this week, if can start things off great.

• Like 1

I would like it to be real, if we are on our first date, a introduction, a drink and some conversation, and natural progression into our relationship.

If we are on a succesive second or third date, a nice kiss hello, and then some lite conversation.

If we had some passionaite dicusssion leading up to the date , then i would love to see that passion explode at the door.

I love conversation, a shower together, on a progression to any date, romance should be a key in any such relationship.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

For myself, I can only book same day morning appointments and can only do a half hour. I don't drink, so for me I would not want any wine. I like a bit of a massage first, some talking, kissing then down to business!

I have tried a few times to get a session with Felina which I think would be awesome, but because of my situation with mornings and short notice can't seem to make it work yet

• Like 1