To Answer Cara's question one possibility. Can pick it up at a pharmacy

Dove Unscented Body Wash

Yes for sensitive skin but if sensitive skin can handle it, all skin should be able to handle it

0412_beauty-picks-s-cleanser-dove-l.jpg

RG

And deodorant? Which one(s) to pick? I stayed in front of the shelve at Loblaws for hours (ok, several minutes) yesterday trying to figure out which one(s) are good picks or not. I need help :-(

And deodorant? Which one(s) to pick? I stayed in front of the shelve at Loblaws for hours (ok, several minutes) yesterday trying to figure out which one(s) are good picks or not. I need help :-(

I think we live parallel lives! Loblaws was a bust for me too yesterday! But I found some excellent fromage Québécois (to be used for non-sexual purposes.) So it turned out okay in the end :)

• Like 1

No need to fret or pick.

Guys don't stink.

I think we live parallel lives! Loblaws was a bust for me too yesterday! But I found some excellent fromage Québécois (to be used for non-sexual purposes.) So it turned out okay in the end :)

Oh Cara you made me laugh sooooo much! It looks like me too. Can't find the right deo? Let's go buy cheese instead! The French in me is awaken!

It is hugely difficult to find ANYthing unscented in this day and age! I realized that after an hour at Loblaws. I think the powers that be want us to smell like Morning Sparkle Geranium Garden Of Peaceful Butterflies (ladies) or Bearglove (men, no joke.) Does anyone have good unscented suggestions??

But I do suggest that if you are looking for individualized hotel-sized this and that and everything, maybe bring your own.

For my clients I buy unscented Jergins bars of soap that come in a 12 pack at Wal-mart. They are about $3.00 a pack and about a little smaller than the old style bars of Ivory soap. Sure, it gets used once and thrown away but if it's for their discretion, I figure that's what they're paying me for.

For the deordorant, I buy the Arrid Extra dry aerosol at Walmart as well for about $2.50. It doesn't really have a scent to it. Actually it's the same one I use. lol.

• Like 1

With the mouthwash, it is tucked away and I ask them if they want any and I pour it in for them in a little shot glass. I don't trust enough to leave it out esp when someone shuts the bathroom door. Who knows what they might do to it. Same with my toothbrush. I hide all that stuff.

Usually when I arrive if I need to shower or use the mouthwash or wash my hands I will normally leave the door open no reason to close it if just washing hands or using mouthwash and if showering the leaving the door open is a subtle invitation for the lady to join me in the shower if she wishes.

Interestingly... it never crossed my mind that she might like the door open because she didn't trust me lol

Just My Opinion

Additional Comments:

For my clients I buy unscented Jergins bars of soap that come in a 12 pack at Wal-mart. They are about $3.00 a pack and about a little smaller than the old style bars of Ivory soap. Sure, it gets used once and thrown away but if it's for their discretion, I figure that's what they're paying me for.

For the deordorant, I buy the Arrid Extra dry aerosol at Walmart as well for about $2.50. It doesn't really have a scent to it. Actually it's the same one I use. lol.

As for deodorant I would always hope that when I arrive for my meeting with a beautiful lady I and very clean and smelling great so I don't need the lady to provide any deodorant ... if I arrive in less than ideal condition I hope the lady would politely let me know because there is really no reason she should have to put up with an unpleasant body odor.

My daily practice when I get home each day is to grab a shower first thing so I generally don't shower at a ladies place at the end of our time together unless it is a shower with her. To be absolutely honest I find it nice leave with the smell of our time together still there as I drive home... very nice reminder of the amazing fun we just had.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Interestingly... it never crossed my mind that she might like the door open because she didn't trust me lol

Just My Opinion

Yeah I've had some things disappear out the bathroom in the past and also things that I know were rummaged through in the drawers so anything is important to me goes into another room. I will keep the tampons in there so they can see them. lol

It's unfortunate when there is a lack of trust but I've met some great people who would never do such a thing and then there are snoopy people who I wouldn't trust to leave alone. I once caught someone going through the nightstand at my old location as well. Not that there was anything in there as I don't keep anything around I don't want anyone to see but still it's the principle of the matter.

With the deorderant, I buy it for clients in such situations who have to go back to work in the middle of the day and don't have it on them.

On shower gel and deodorant - you could just get a selection of them, and visitors can then use "the right one". You probably only need to have a few to ensure that most guys will be able to find something that's about right.

Of course, this assumes you're working from your own location, rather than lugging all that between hotels...

Hey... in reality anything above a clean towel and warm water is just a Bonus from a very attentive and generous host.

I am a big boy for things like deodorant...mouthwash... etc... I can look after myself.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1