Fries

I believe so but I have limited space on my body so you might get a poutine and a surprise happy meal toy but that's it :)

Of course some vigorous exercise is the solution to high cholesterol from poutine so I'm officially asking for assistance!!! xoxoxo

Additional Comments:

ps. I am presenting you with the BAVARIAN POTATO NUDE CALENDAR for all you fry fantasies!

Anyway willing to give a beautiful lady a hand or a foot... well a male foot which is closer to 6 inches lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I absolutely detest ketchup...yuk

RG

By that I assume you meant if it is not "Heinz" ketchup ?

Otherwise We can't be friends anymore .....

By that I assume you meant if it is not "Heinz" ketchup ?

Otherwise We can't be friends anymore .....

Well I'll leave that as a no comment then :-), can't lie and don't want to lose a friend over something as trivial as ketchup

RG

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I love my mom's dollar chips, circle cut potatoes deep fried. Some are thicker, some are thinner, but they are all delicious!! I love eating them...yum yum yummy!!

Depending on the type of fries I switch up the condiments, but salt mayo and ketchup are the ones I use most. Every now and then vinegar. Gluten free gravy and extra cheese curds for my poutine. Sweet potatoes fries with a fancy aioli or chipotle mayo and salt. I'm not a Newfoundlander, but when I could eat wheat Mary Browns was amazing!! That would be Fries smothered in gravy and dressing. Sometimes just gluten free gravy on the side is nice for dipping.

Who am I kidding, I love potatoes and all the different ways you can prepare them! Fries is just one amazing away.

Countertop deep fryer. ($50 Walmart)

French fry cutter (Starfrit, $15 Walmart)

6 packs of Tenderflake lard

Russett potatoes

Slice potatoes into fries

Soak in sugared water

Empty all 6 Tenderflakes into fryer and set at 275

When fryer comes up to temp, blanche fry the fries for 5 minutes, then remove to paper towels and let cool

When you're hungry and you just can't take it anymore, crank up that deep fryer to 350 and toss then fries in and cook until they reach your desired level of golden brownness

You're welcome :)

As somebody said previously, beef tallow is best, lard comes a strong second. Vegetable oils are for wusses, except for peanut, but then everybody and their goat has a peanut allergy these days.

After you've finished, when you look at the empty dish and see the hardened white lard from the fry drippings, open the nearest and most available bottle of alcohol and consume in quick order so as to thin your lard-thickened blood.

• Like 1

The extra large steak fries, baked until golden brown and crispy. Three dishes of dipping sauce: mayo, horseradish mustard, vinegar.

• Like 1

This makes me cry.

A&W fries and their, no longer available, coney sauce. That SHIT was magic.

• Like 1

Damn, I just barely remember when A&W was strictly drive in and you'd order from their radio consoles and they'd bring the food to you on a window-mounted tray. Ha ha! Where is fun and unique shit like that anymore?!

• Like 1

This makes me cry.

SO has fond recollections of that too.

I think A&W called 'em "Coney Fries"?

<p>

Damn, I just barely remember when A&W was strictly drive in and you'd order from their radio consoles and they'd bring the food to you on a window-mounted tray. Ha ha! Where is fun and unique shit like that anymore?!

I remember that too but barely. A girl came out on roller skates as well. Now I feel really old! Lol

• Like 1

Yep remember it fondly.... short skirts and roller skates... and you could order a refillable Jug of Root Beer.... fast food is so boring now lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

and you could order a refillable Jug of Root Beer....

Geez I forgot about that. Thanks for jogging some fine childhood memories.

And I just barely remember my old man letting me push the "order" button.

And we was drivin' in style!

1977_ford_thunderbird-pic-17839.jpeg

• Like 2

This makes me cry.

This is a highjack but I was in a place tonight that served bacon wrapped chicken wings.

Yes you know who I thought of!!

xoxoxo

When I lived in Texas long ago, Sonic drive ins had curb side delivery girls. The newest Sonic just opened in Watertown, it is the most Northerly located one, and one of the few that has a dining room. I shall check soon on car-side waitresses and issue a report. :)

Guest D***el B***e

Any kind a fries and gravy eaten right off of her tummy, with the gravy slowly running down her ...