Allotta Bacon VS Alittle Gym Connundum

Sooooooooooo

Yesterday a weak moment and I bought a gym membership for a year. Not sure if I will ever go though cause that is a pretty big step !!! Right ??

Soooooooooooo

Yesterday I also picked up a cut up and wrapped pig at my friends place....whom is a butcher. Approximately 25 lbs of bacon included :) Yup

Here lies the connundrum.

I just had two toasted bacon, cheese and mater sandwiches with bacon on the side and a Bud Light. A "light" beer I emphasize and the sandwhiches were on rye bread also as a side note.

So I feel just dandy fine right now and my clothes still fit so maybe I should cancel my gym membership ? I drive by the place every day anyways so a drive by should be good enough eh ?

What do you folks think ?? 1) Gym and muscle burn & 6 pack abs ? .... or.....2) bacon, heart burn a 1 pack ab, and Netflix ? Please help meeeeeeee ........ ;)

IMO 2 is a higher number than 1 so probably should go with Mr. # 2 me thinks ?

Additional notes :

Happy Ta Ta Tuesday !!!!! :boobies:

• Like 3

Find a sexy friend to join you! May give a bit more motivation... :b But bacon,beer & Netflix sounds just as appealing.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Lee I have always thought of you as a man with an abundance outlook on life... the sort of guy who realizes that there is never enough good things you can have in your life.

So I recommend you adopt both options... eat away and enjoy every bite in the knowledge that should the urge to exercise ever strike you that you are prepared with a membership and confident that should you be hungry after your exercise there is sufficient Bacon to meet the need.

You Sir are living the life the rest of us regular Joe's just dream about.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hmmm so should I sell my exercise bike then, and with the money buy lottsa and lottsa bacon

or

Keep the bike, continue my bike treks thru Pikes Peak every day, and on occasion when I feel, ummm how should I say "hungry" just bike a little longer thru Pikes Peak?

RG

• Like 1

Hmmm so should I sell my exercise bike then, and with the money buy lottsa and lottsa bacon

or

Keep the bike, continue my bike treks thru Pikes Peak every day, and on occasion when I feel, ummm how should I say "hungry" just bike a little longer thru Pikes Peak?

RG

I would say .... Keep the bike. The handle bars are darn handy to hang your jackets on :) Buy lottsa bacon like you indicated tho ....and nom nom nom. Record the Tour De France on your PVR....and when you have the urge to ride !!! use your remote and watch others ride De Tour which soon leads to a nap which is healthy ;)

Just my opinion tho :idea:

Guest *Ste***cque**

Have you ever tried to cancel a gym membership? It might be less hassle returning the pig to the butcher. :)

Go with option 1.

Have you ever tried to cancel a gym membership? It might be less hassle returning the pig to the butcher. :)

Go with option 1.

I'm not sure Steve... ever tried taking Bacon from Lee???

Ok so taking bacon from Lee is dangerous

Taking the pig back and brning back to life more likely to happen than taking the bacon from lee and/or cacelling the membership

So th choice is easy eat a bacon sandwich while working our at the gym.....

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'm not sure Steve... ever tried taking Bacon from Lee???

Don't try it buddy !!! No no no !!! Takin my bacon or beer ?? Ain't happenin.......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROWLLLLLLL !!!

• Like 1

I love to cook, but I try to give it all away so I won't be tempted to eat so much. Tonight I gave away General Tao Chicken, calzones, and brownies. I like making other people fat! >:grin: But of course the reason I give it away is because I'm 20 pounds overweight. :sad: I'm eating canned herring with mustard tonight because I'm trying to slim down for an imminent appointment. lol But I'm also roasting a whole chicken as I type and it's going to be hard as hell not to eat the golden brown, crispy, spiced skin. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

6-pack abs? I'll leave it for the next life.

• Like 1

Go with option 1.

So Lee should take a few bacon sandwiches when he goes to the gym to haggle over cancelling his gym membership. Probably will take all day to no avail so Lee should at least take a days supply (breakfast, lunch, dinner plus morning and afternoon snacks) of bacon sandwiches

And if they don't cancel, then use the bike and don't wipe it down afterwards, that'll really piss the gym off LOL

And a hint for gym memberships. The "Y" is great membership and gym wise. Just pay cash for the months you want, renew if you want...no fear of hidden fees, continued billings etc etc etc

RG

Mmmmmm i'm not sure i have my priorities right ..... Living in Montreal, gym membership that i go to regurlarly, trainer etc..... And no bacon in sight in my place. Sniff snif.... Might go do brownies with bacon now as a treat!!!

• Like 1

Sooooooooooo

Yesterday a weak moment and I bought a gym membership for a year. Not sure if I will ever go though cause that is a pretty big step !!! Right ??

Soooooooooooo

Yesterday I also picked up a cut up and wrapped pig at my friends place....whom is a butcher. Approximately 25 lbs of bacon included :) Yup

Here lies the connundrum.

I just had two toasted bacon, cheese and mater sandwiches with bacon on the side and a Bud Light. A "light" beer I emphasize and the sandwhiches were on rye bread also as a side note.

So I feel just dandy fine right now and my clothes still fit so maybe I should cancel my gym membership ? I drive by the place every day anyways so a drive by should be good enough eh ?

What do you folks think ?? 1) Gym and muscle burn & 6 pack abs ? .... or.....2) bacon, heart burn a 1 pack ab, and Netflix ? Please help meeeeeeee ........ ;)

IMO 2 is a higher number than 1 so probably should go with Mr. # 2 me thinks ?

Additional notes :

Happy Ta Ta Tuesday !!!!! :boobies:

You can do all of them bacon, cheese and gym.. Just don't eat any man made processed carbs. lol. It's called the Atkins diet! Been there, done it and ate a whole lot of bacon with eggs every day and lost 7 lbs in one week. It actually lowered my cholesterol. lol

Despite what people say about this diet, it is safe to do and there is no proof of it as being dangerous as health officials speculate. There's no proof and you can eat carbs but you start off at 20 grams a day of carbs which is 2 slices of bread. So go ahead and eat that cheese and bacon sandwich Lee Richards! It was the only program that kept my blood sugar levels in check, had tons of energy and always slept very well.

• Like 2

Ok I will admit to not reading this thread but...I cook bacon once a week for whomever wishes to consume it lmao. I just like the smell!

• Like 2

You can do all of them bacon, cheese and gym.. Just don't eat any carbs. lol. It's called the Atkins diet!

So what you are saying Nikki ......... Is that I strut on into the gym there all cool and stuff with a slice of cheese, bacon and tomato nicely placed in the palm of my hand because I CAN"T EAT BREAD ?? Boooooooo Atkins boooooo ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Ladies here is a hint! Dab a dash of Aeu De Bacon Scent behind your ear and we males will have the motor running quite easily and a dash of beer scent on your wrist and well .... you know the rest of the story!

So what you are saying Nikki ......... Is that I strut on into the gym there all cool and stuff with a slice of cheese, bacon and tomato nicely placed in the palm of my hand because I CAN"T EAT BREAD ?? Boooooooo Atkins boooooo ;)

Low carb bread...until it crumbles into your hand because it is too airy thin holding all the bacon and falls onto some body builder's shoes who then has a really mean look on his face! lol.

Forget the bread, here are bacon sandwiches, the bacon used both as bread and bacon

Just needs cooking

20140425_1334588.jpg?w=440&h=666

Six Decker bacon sandwiches LOL

RG