I have seen a couple gals including Roksi (looks incredible) that require references? Can someone let me know who exactly and what they are looking for from you in this regard.....

On another topic; is there another Winnipeg chat/review website that may have a little more discussion/reviews than Lyla?

All input is appreciated!

I have seen a couple gals including Roksi (looks incredible) that require references? Can someone let me know who exactly and what they are looking for from you in this regard.....

On another topic; is there another Winnipeg chat/review website that may have a little more discussion/reviews than Lyla?

All input is appreciated!

A reference is a lady you have seen for an encounter who will, when contacted by the lady you want to see, vouch that you are who you say you are, and are a good client. It is part of screening/verification, which is an accepted practice in this lifestyle, designed to keep the ladies safe.

You should contact the lady you wish to use as a reference and ask her permission first. If she is willing to provide you with a reference, then give the lady you want to see her name, email and website link (her way to determine that your reference is a bona fide companion)

Here are a couple threads on the topic not just references but screening too, very informative

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=166481&highlight=references%2C

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=4470641

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50295&highlight=references%2C

Good luck. And one more thing to add quickly. Some men feel their privacy is of paramount importance. While I don't disagree with the need for privacy the other side of the coin is the ladies need to be concerned with their safety, they are, after all going to be alone with a man they don't know. And safety trumps privacy each and every time

RG

• Like 5

But what if you want Rocksi as your first? On another thread someone asked for a best "first" time and Rocksi's name came up. I'm also looking for a first and Rocksi definatly has my attention. Rocksi is one of the girls requesting references

But what if you want Rocksi as your first? On another thread someone asked for a best "first" time and Rocksi's name came up. I'm also looking for a first and Rocksi definatly has my attention. Rocksi is one of the girls requesting references

Then I would contact her, explain that this is the first time you would be seeing a companion and have no reference. The lady would have other screening methods

Now a suggestion, a key in dealing with every lady you would like to meet

That is be open and honest with her

So with that said, in your first email to the lady, introduce yourself. Provide your real name, contact phone number, email address (and also confirm your board handle via PM to the lady)

Ask if she needs any other information.

That's my advice and two cents worth

Good Luck

RG

• Like 3

Establishing yourself on boards such as CERB should be as good as a reference, as most established (and respected) SPs are active board members. Be honest with your comments and recommendations and it will work for you.

I've provided references on a couple of occasions, and never had an issue. I also know for a fact that contact was made, and the lady providing the reference was ok with it (she bugged me about it on a subsequent visit!).

I totally understand the requirement. As others have said - be open and honest, and you shouldn't have an issue.

• Like 1

if u have cerb handle that is u r reference

i used my handle as reference

A cerb profile may not be enough for some ladies. If someone just created a profile today and has no posts, that alone would not be enough.

• Like 3

And a CERB profile is not a reference

Posting history is not a reference

A reference is when one companion, one you have seen, will vouch for you to another lady, a lady you wish to see

Now a CERB profile and posting history can be used as part of a lady's screening

As is providing your real name, phone and email

But those aren't references, those are other tools in the screening/verification process

RG

• Like 3

And a CERB profile is not a reference

Posting history is not a reference

A reference is when one companion, one you have seen, will vouch for you to another lady, a lady you wish to see

Now a CERB profile and posting history can be used as part of a lady's screening

As is providing your real name, phone and email

But those aren't references, those are other tools in the screening/verification process

RG

Thank you RG, really it you want to see a lady its not that hard . I require a real name or number or a very strong reference and in fact I prefer a real name I can check.

Goodness where I offer my home to you I don't think this is a lot to ask , however some still do resist.

You know their discretion . Hmm, so my safety means nothing .

To be blunt , I am certified in massage and many other healing modalities and my certification is all over my walls .

If you know me I expect you to be open and that open .

Understandingly some folks are not able to disclose and I understand it all.

• Like 2

if u have cerb handle that is u r reference

i used my handle as reference

Every lady has her own screening requirements. If she requires a reference, it's usually from another companion. Best to follow her booking protocol and not assume simply being a member is sufficient.

• Like 2