Perb, any difference?

We most certainly have different rules but just for the record i am a member of perb and terb myself.

• Like 1

Different but complementary, if you read both you learn more than if you read just one.

Neither is better or worse, they have different attitudes and demographics.

• Like 4

I am a member of most of the boards but am only really active here on Lyla... to some extent I think it is to each their own as each of the boards sort of have their own character.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I find big difference for me is that the ladies can speak more freely on cerb whereas on perb sometimes seemingly innocent posts are deleted and result in banning because the lady is not a paid advertiser. For instance, unless they pay, ladies cannot comment their own reviews.

Perb is more a men - only type forum, imho.

• Like 1

I'm on both plus merb and although I like each for the info, Cerb is he one I come to even when I'm not looking to hobby. This site is just a lot more fun to read and participate in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest *i*********y

I find that the main difference is on one (the Review Board) you can find comments regarding both satisfactory experiences and unsatisfactory experiences. As Cerb is a Recommendation board, you can find only positive comments.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I am a member of Terb, Perb and Merb. They are different then this recommendation board as they are review boards. I find them useful as a research tool as I am very selective on who I will see. Totally different but still a useful tool.

I find certain cities have different activity levels on the different boards, and my advertisements in certain cities here on cerb don't garner enough views or response, so I participate on all three terb/perb/merb.

I particularly enjoy the different personalities in the different communities ... it's like being in a completely different crowd of peeps :)

I particularly enjoy the different personalities in the different communities ... it's like being in a completely different crowd of peeps :)

Yeah... but us guys here on LYLA / CERB are your favorite right??? :)

Just kidding I know exactly what you mean I am also a member of all the boards.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Two main differences:

- the rules and therefore behaviours/tone are very different on lyla vs other boards. For the good.

- and as Jessica said if your looking at different cities, other boards many have more activity. Lyla sure has Ott covered.

• Like 1