for the gents: The Official Duos Thread

Erin and I will be too, but its not official yet. :D

You and Erin better make that official lickety-split! (sorry, couldn't resist).

Maybe we should all do a photoshoot at the same time? :!:

Yeah, I know all about your photoshoots - my place was all steamed up last time you brought your camera over.

Now that Meg's camera is broken....never mind...my mind can't handle the visual right now!

OMG.. I'm in a tizzy picturing all the combinations. :69: :bddog: :cooter: :boobies:

I have one word........KLEENEX!!!!

Feeling is mutual cutie pie!

Meg and Nicolette?? Love it, that would be pure heaven, and then some:-D

With all this talk about these beautiful duos, I've decided I should go out and buy stock in whatever company makes Kleenex. I think Antlerman has probably bought every box in every grocery store in Ottawa! :jackoff:

With all this talk about these beautiful duos, I've decided I should go out and buy stock in whatever company makes Kleenex. I think Antlerman has probably bought every box in every grocery store in Ottawa! :jackoff:

Rumour has it a tractor trailer was seeing backing up in Antlerman's driveway and cases were being unloaded. :cooter:

I do have to say, antlerman should change from kleenex to perhaps wipes. Think of all the tissue stuck to his pecker:jackoff: messy! LOL..j/k:mrgreen:

Yeah, I know all about your photoshoots - my place was all steamed up last time you brought your camera over.

Now that Meg's camera is broken....never mind...my mind can't handle the visual right now!

Haha that was fun!

Thankfully my photo gigs dont all end up that way! Major's Hill Park just wouldnt have been the same after Sundays shoot! :shock:

And you know my camera goes everywhere! If Meg's camera is broken, I'll have to bring mine when I meet her! :D

I'm also looking forward to shooting Erin if she'll let me. I have some awesome ideas for her rumbling about in my head.

I do have to say, antlerman should change from kleenex to perhaps wipes. Think of all the tissue stuck to his pecker:jackoff: messy! LOL..j/k:mrgreen:

Maybe that's part of the appeal!

If Meg's camera is broken, I'll have to bring mine when I meet her! :D.

Hey sexy Chanel....although I love being behind the camera, it would be an honour to pose for you!

Then you ladies better do it at your house Meg, because my smoke detector is sure to go off this time!!!

If Chanel gets too hot and bothered snapping pics, I'll have to hold the camera then!!

Woohoo Angie...what fun...but what will happen if you decide to join???? Oh yeah....my tripod was not a casualty!

Woohoo Angie...what fun...but what will happen if you decide to join???? Oh yeah....my tripod was not a casualty!

I don't know if I could handle it - I'm "old" you know!!!!

I don't know if I could handle it - I'm "old" you know!!!!

Hardee har har!!! You don't look it or act it sweet tits LOL

Hardee har har!!! You don't look it or act it sweet tits LOL

No she doesnt, does she! Old indeed!

And I HAVE behaved before with a bunch of women in sexy lingerie and underwear milling about. Really! Once!

I gave up after that and the next time I got invited I said yes. Thats how I got comfortable in front of, instead of just behind the camera.

And Angela did hold the cam for some shots, but then SHE got all hot and bothered and left! :lol:

And I HAVE behaved before with a bunch of women in sexy lingerie and underwear milling about. Really!

And Angela did hold the cam for some shots, but then SHE got all hot and bothered and left! :lol:

Once...hah!! Oh, and sssh...stop giving away my secrets.

Oh, and Meg, by the way it's "sugar tits" (as coined by Soleil).

Good thing you have a pool to cool off in - it's burning up in here!....whew!

Oh, and Meg, by the way it's "sugar tits" (as coined by Soleil).

Good thing you have a pool to cool off in - it's burning up in here!....whew!

I remember that....but I must have my own description :)

Okay, Meg, I'll take "sweet tits" as a compliment.

BTW, yours are picture perfect!

More like when we shut the door on her as she was in mid sentence. Poor Angie. LOL.

Just trying to keep up with all of the posts, the continuously changing scenarios and partners. I belive my dance card is filling up more quickly than my bank account. Note to self: sign more contracts quickly!

Ladies, it is heart warming to see how you have been so receptive to Annessa's original idea. Now the gentlemen and ladies just have to be sure to make bookings sufficiently in advance so that all parties concerned can meet at the same location, on the same date and at the same time. The joys of co-ordination!

But I must say that this thread has certainly provided enough combinations of lustful, fun loving ladies to make the upcoming fall and winter months pass by very quickly and most happily.

Enjoy everyone: CERB is a grand place to be! :D