Uncircumcised men

So, I'm uncut and was wondering if this effects wether certain things happen or not?

I was under the impression most women weren't fond of foreskin?

• Like 2

A strictly north American attitude, circumcision is common here but not the rest of the world. As in everything hygiene and cleanliness is the rule! I've never encountered any problem about being uncircumcised.

• Like 3

Agreed, I'm uncut and I may be more careful about cleanliness but I've never had a negative response with anyone I've ever been intamate with.

All down to personal preference I guess...

• Like 2

I can only speak to my experiences and most of the uncircumcised I've met didn't practice good hygiene swaying my preference towards circumcised even though I don't think one is better than the other, foreskin or not. Just be vigilant about cleanliness and then there shouldn't be an issue. I'm not sure if lack of hygiene for some is from laziness or just lack of know how?

I'd be interested in knowing if having the foreskin makes the penis more sensitive, from what I've read, that appears to be the the case. One case indicated that men with foreskin climax easier than men without.

• Like 2

I think that is a generalization about climaxing sooner. It may be on average but there is going to be huge variation on time till climax on both cut and incut

I am uncut and have often taken a long long time till climax

There are so many variables

• Like 3

There are so many things that enter into the equation to possibly suggest one is better than the other. Certainly a woman could indicate which she prefers more, and that's valid but I think A man would have had to experience sex both uncircumcised and circumcised to be able to know if he preferred one or the other.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I am not circumcised but I have a stretched foreskin which was very common when I was born. I am not sure if this technique is still done or not.

As a guy who is not circumcised..... I have never had a negative comment about my hygiene by any woman, ever. Some of the fine ladies on this board are part of a that group of ladies. Never. Ever. Foreskins have no more to do with hygiene than large labia lips do. Hygiene is hygiene. Period.

• Like 4

There are so many things that enter into the equation to possibly suggest one is better than the other. Certainly a woman could indicate which she prefers more, and that's valid but I think A man would have had to experience sex both uncircumcised and circumcised to be able to know if he preferred one or the other.

Just my Opinion

If anyone decides they want to experience both worlds. No worries, if you're uncircumcised just Google "reverse circumcision". It will also help out anyone who is uncut and wants to try being cut, but then wants to go back.

Doing covered only means that no client is ever turned down for that specific service from me. I know guys who keep themselves super clean and fresh and others who never seem to have been taught once in their lives the value of the pull back, soap water rinse repeat action. I'm assuming for the latter, they think that odour is normal for all men. ?

hard to give an example with the big black blocks covering up the words lol

I don't think it really matters if your seeing ladies in this industry. everyone knows that SAFETY is the most important thing, and if they is anyone not using protection, that is not good to start with. the rest, is pretty much explanatory.

I think the kangnam girls might have developed their shower to start procedure due to those guys who don't understand soap and water

Guest D***el B***e

Interesting thread. As reported earlier there's already a thread discussing the same subject but wanted to mention I came across the website of a lady on this board last week (don't PM me I won't tell you who she is) who stongly suggests she only sees circumcised men. This leads me to think ladies may have preferences.

As a guy who is not circumcised..... I have never had a negative comment about my hygiene by any woman, ever. Some of the fine ladies on this board are part of a that group of ladies. Never. Ever. Foreskins have no more to do with hygiene than large labia lips do. Hygiene is hygiene. Period.

Foreskin certainly isn't an indicator of bad hygiene, laziness, carelessness or lack of knowledge are. It is nice to know that you have yours and practice good hygiene:) However, as I mentioned I've met some who didn't, circumcised and not. So whether it's covered or not, bad hygiene could be a reason for a lady to refuse intimacy with a gentleman, rather than having or not having foreskin.

• Like 2

A clean, and well groomed penis is always attractive to me. Cut or uncut - I like them both equally.

However, i must say, I do like a man who is groomed, or even shaved - so much fun to play with the two boys then.. lol

Porscha

• Like 4

I do agree that to find out if being cut or uncut is more pleasurable for a man; would have to ask a man who was been circumcised later on in life!

Personally, I dont have a preference. As long as a man has good hygiene cut or uncut is fine by me.

There is really no difference between a man who is uncut and a woman who has larger labia's. As long as the genitals are clean and it feels good..... Thats all that matters!!

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

I enjoy the male genitalia immensely lol My preference is clean ...kiss able...lick able...suck able, bonus part of uncut is it gives me more to play with ,)

Felina xo

• Like 6

Being circumsized is waayyy better than being not, cleaning it is just alot easier

Really... how difficult can cleaning a c....ock be lolol

• Like 1

and you know this how???

Additional Comments:

Being circumsized is waayyy better than being not, cleaning it is just alot easier

And you know this how???