Halifax Forsaken

We used to get a lot of visits form MGF, Body Lanuage, and book-herself agencies but not lately. Wonder if they'll ever start coming back??

yeah, I'm not sure about forsaken. I have heard others talking about these agencies complaining about no shows, but I can recall a member of Book Herself cancelling on me while I was waiting in the parking lot, lol. I was looking forward to seeing her too.

• Like 1

.You certainly can't blame a lady for not including cities on her tour schedule that have proven unprofitable in the past... that said I think it is also important for ladies to also realize that in some smaller market cities it is often feast or famine with either no top level touring ladies or so many in such a short time that you just can't afford to see them all. In the case of St. John's many ladies only want to visit in the summer (believe me i understand why lol I live here lol) when perhaps the market would be better in February when few tour here.

Ok ok... maybe I am just saying that to entice a few ladies to visit lol

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't say I blame them. As Katherine said if enough no shows and cancellations are made in a city ladies just won't return. Some men are doing this intentionally, I'm local and it's happened to me far to often by to many to be a coincidence, reasonable or just. So my suggestion if you know of someone doing this report them and discourage the behavior as it obviously affects more than one person. Word does get around.

• Like 1

Mmm that's what happened with mgf. Which is unfortunate, they actually sent out a email regarding that. Hopefully more agencies will start to come back

Sorry you guys are having problems. I've been there twice. Kept very busy, but I do see the issue. Had a pre booking that didn't show. If it wasn't for BP, and the fact I went to see friends and really didn't need to work, I would never go back.

If you do prebook a touring lady, and need to cancel, at least give her a cancellation fee. Silence in this case is really bad.

• Like 3

Sorry you guys are having problems. I've been there twice. Kept very busy, but I do see the issue. Had a pre booking that didn't show. If it wasn't for BP, and the fact I went to see friends and really didn't need to work, I would never go back.

If you do prebook a touring lady,(Any lady) and need to cancel, at least give her a cancellation fee. Silence in this case is really bad.

Meaghan, I'm sure you meant any woman, so I hope you didn't mind that I corrected the comment:)

• Like 1

NS is always running last industry doesn't want to come here high taxes and power rates. You can't frack here, LNG is very Limited. Its time for NS to let things happen, oil exploration, Etc, open NS for Business then everyone will come, and everyone will prosper. Happy New Year !!!

• Like 2

I see that MGF is not showing any upcoming tours anywhere. So I think it's not just Halifax, but probably the new legislation.

It may be, but i was talking to the girl who does the bookings and she said that Karla will be visiting after the Holidays, so it could be the girls are taking January off. Who knows though, i would love for them to send another girl, they were one of my favorite agencies

.You certainly can't blame a lady for not including cities on her tour schedule that have proven unprofitable in the past... that said I think it is also important for ladies to also realize that in some smaller market cities it is often feast or famine with either no top level touring ladies or so many in such a short time that you just can't afford to see them all. In the case of St. John's many ladies only want to visit in the summer (believe me i understand why lol I live here lol) when perhaps the market would be better in February when few tour here.

Ok ok... maybe I am just saying that to entice a few ladies to visit lol

Just my Opinion

I don't think any blame was even hinted at toward the ladies. If their experience in Halifax has been unprofitable then I don't blame them for not coming, I wouldn't come if I were them either. My main point is that it just sucks. Especially if it is because of no shows. I think its incredibly shitty of someone to just not show, no call, no warning.

It's unfortunate that people can be so disrespectful...

I hope things turn around!!

• Like 2

There is more activity lately in Halifax, which is welcomed. Still no word on MGF, certainly a favorite of mine. Garden of Eden indicated they were hoping to send someone mid February, but didn't know who. I made my request for Andrea, Bray, Chanel, Gabriella, Jasmine, Sasha, Scarlette, Tara, or Vanessa, but I'm sure I'd be happy with whoever (whomever?)they might send. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The problems I see with touring are the same that a few of the other ladies have mentioned here, lack of showing when you go to a city that you have been requested to go to.

We advertise, get interest, but then once we get there, it falls through.

And yes, it costs money to tour.

I set up two tours this years, major ones, lots of interest, but then when it came to the actual bookings, no one was interested.

So I cancelled my tours.

If there is such places that have 'money burning a hole in your pocket', as one gentleman put it, then let us know that you would like us to visit your city. I am sure that there are lots of willing ladies that would love to accept the invitation of gentlemen.

• Like 1

Looks like Emma is scheduled to visit. For anyone who's interested, it's time to put your mullah where your mouth is. Let's hope she has a prosperous visit so she will return.

;)

What is abundantly clear to me, as I board my plane to Halifax, is that guys beg for girls to visit and then don't book. I can't blame the girls for not visiting. It's not a very welcoming place :( This is my first visit back to Halifax in almost 4 years. First and last.

I'm sad.

• Like 4

What is abundantly clear to me, as I board my plane to Halifax, is that guys beg for girls to visit and then don't book. I can't blame the girls for not visiting. It's not a very welcoming place :( This is my first visit back to Halifax in almost 4 years. First and last.

I'm sad.

Ever tried St. John's?

I hate to see Halifax get a bad name. I know that I'm very selective in who I give interest to as I don't want to mislead anyone. If I want a specific provider to visit I make sure I'm committed to booking in the event I'm lucky enough that she does decide visit.

I like to book well in advance of a providers arrival. Sometimes 4 weeks if possible. I like having it locked in and I also enjoy the building anticipation as the appointment approaches.

When you decide to tour do you do so based on general interest and some back and forth with clients or do you decide to when a number of people have to commited to specific appointment dates? Or is your decision based on none committal suggested interest like "oh yeah, you should visit? I'm just not sure what the green light is that says "ok, Based on ???? I have decided to tour.

In five years I've cancelled one booking because I suddenly had to fly out on business and I gave plenty of notice. I think anyone who shows interest and is suggesting that if a visit happens that they would book should make sure they mean what they say and are ready to put their mullah where there mouth is what the time comes. People should be more respective of the financial burden created when a lady decides to do a tour. Unless ones willing to commit to a session they shouldn't even suggest a visit. I'm very selective with who I try and woo. Like Emma for example. I bothered body language for quite a while to send her. I even started a thread in cerb. And here she is and I am booked.

I hope your visit turns around for the better.

• Like 1

All in all, despite a million weird and unpleasant emails, this was a fantastic trip for me and I couldn't be happier. Thank you to my quality few! See you around.... xooxo Cara