Ottawa 2015 Spring social

Those damned surgeries - always getting in the way! I'm one of those recent cancelees due to a rather unexpected and major surgery so this one is a no show for me, but I certainly will be back at one eventually. So you just have a beer for me and feel free to distribute hugs on my behalf.

Hope all is well or goes well or went well with your surgery.

MN2

Awwww would have love to meet you...get well fast MN2

Bianca xxx

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I'm not sure where you're at with ticket sales. I know I can't attend but I would be willing to make a contribution in kind, such as buying a ticket, to ensure you reach you 30 'gents' number. What's the easiest way to get my money to the proper hands? ALO location? PM me if you want.

Less than a week to go! I'll be back in Canada on Wednesday afternoon...then time to party Thursday night!!! :D

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I hope you all enjoy the Social. Regretfully I have to cancel my attendance to attend The Wake Of My Second Mom which has been scheduled at approximately the same time.

Good morning ladies and gents!

Ticket sales for the OT Spring social next Thursday officially ended last evening.

Including a few members who have contacted us for tickets we have sold 32 Gent tickets and 47 ladies tickets. Hopefully not too many will get last minute schedule changes and miss what will be a great evening!

Alexxandria and I do plan on being there lol and we look forward to meeting old friends and those for whom this will be there first social.

Approximate timings for entertainment/draws will be as follows:

08:30 First performance

09:00 Draw Gents Door prizes

09:30 Second performance

10:10 Draw ladies Door prizes

We will also be making an important announcement during the evening.

Hope everyone enjoy their evening. 5 Days left!

Alexxandria and loneskater!!!

• Like 5

Thursday evening will be the highlight of this week for me.

So looking forward to coming

And I have three ladies' door prizes to donate too

RG

• Like 2

Hoping to make it to my first Social - looks like an amazing turnout. Unfortunately I have a work conference this week and I will be tied up with a dinner Thurs night but hope to get to the social later in the evening before it ends. Thanks for organizing this!

Time is at hand. If anyone needs a drive from downtown or to the west of downtown send me a PM, and I am sure we can arrange something.

Henry

Good evening!

I have just sent details via PM to everyone on that have paid for tickets with the exception of 2 members whose profiles are set not to receive PMs and some Spa ladies who do not have their own personal account.

If I missed anyone, please let me know via PM.

• Like 1

Hmmm was hoping to wear something that screams summer but i guess I'll have to wait until the summer social...don't worry I won't be wearing a turtleneck ;)

Bianca

• Like 3

To attend your account must be in good standing.

Sadly for me, I'm completely new to this website, therefore, my account isn't even close to being in good standing ;). However, I will keep in mind this great opportunity to meet interesting gentlemen and Ladies.

Enjoy your party,

Zoe,

xXx

• Like 1