Ottawa 2015 Spring social

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Looking forward to attending as its been almost a year now.Everything is booked now accept for my flight.

Thanks... I might just luck into a business trip to Ottawa that week should know for sure tomorrow.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Good afternoon ladies and gents. Here is the latest update on ticket sales!

Ladies tickets: 30 tickets sold, awaiting 3 payments for a total of 33

Gent tickets: 24 tickets sold, awaiting 2 payments for a total of 26

Those who have paid attention to our previous updates will notice that sales have almost come to a halt for a while.

As we previously mentioned we need to sell at least 30 gent tickets to book quality entertainment. Therefore we would like the last 4 gent tickets sold by next Sunday, Feb 22nd. If we do not reach that goal we will plan the event based on the tickets sold!

NOTE: After next Sunday, prices for all tickets (Ladies and gents) will go up by 10 dollars.

Again we would like to extend our sincere thanks to all those who bought their tickets in advance. It greatly helps us in the planning process and saves us from last minute rush. Thank you very much!

Alexxandria and loneskater!

• Like 2

Good afternoon ladies and gents. Here is the latest update on ticket sales!

Ladies tickets: 30 tickets sold, awaiting 3 payments for a total of 33

Gent tickets: 24 tickets sold, awaiting 2 payments for a total of 26

Those who have paid attention to our previous updates will notice that sales have almost come to a halt for a while.

As we previously mentioned we need to sell at least 30 gent tickets to book quality entertainment. Therefore we would like the last 4 gent tickets sold by next Sunday, Feb 22nd. If we do not reach that goal we will plan the event based on the tickets sold!

NOTE: After next Sunday, prices for all tickets (Ladies and gents) will go up by 10 dollars.

Again we would like to extend our sincere thanks to all those who bought their tickets in advance. It greatly helps us in the planning process and saves us from last minute rush. Thank you very much!

I was hoping to be able to get a trip together to attend my first social but does not look like that will happen... maybe the next one... hope everyone has a great time.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

Been a while since we posted some news! We are in the midst of organising some entertainment and getting the location ready for what will be another great evening.

As for ticket sales, we have just made arrangements to sell the last 2 of the original gent tickets. Therefore at this time we are taking names for a stby list. We may put more for sale. If so we will post more info on this thread!

For the ladies, there are still a few tickets available before we start a stby list. If you wish to come, please send your payment soonest. As always we try to keep a balance between gender tickets so we might be sold out quickly!

Thank you all for an early and great response! We will try our best to make the spring social a most enjoyable evening for all.

Please keep an eye on this thread till then as we may need to post some useful info here!

That's great news that all the tickets are now sold!!! I'm really looking forward to this. :D

• Like 2

I am on my way home from Florida this weekend just so Kimmie and I do not miss the social.

• Like 2

Getting excited for this!

and I get to meet my hubby @RG

We got married over twitter. I am his second wife.

I do expect you to wear a pink suit thought...

• Like 2

Getting excited for this!

and I get to meet my hubby @RG

We got married over twitter. I am his second wife.

I do expect you to wear a pink suit thought...

Ah my dear wifey #2 this hubby keeps his man card, no pink suits for me

But maybe, just maybe I'll have something stiff and pink which can be seen and touched at the social by three lucky

ladies ;-)

Signed

Hubby

aka RG

12 now ! Less than two weeks for our spring social.

Stunning ladies, amazing gentleman. Few tickets available ask how to get yours

Alexxandria

Guest Lep*******1**7

And the count is on. Can't wait to meet all the lovely ladies.

269 hours. But who's counting?

It occurred to me this might be my last Social. Then I decided that regardless of how the surgery goes I'll keep going to them until they throw me out.

See y'all there!

• Like 1

269 hours. But who's counting?

It occurred to me this might be my last Social. Then I decided that regardless of how the surgery goes I'll keep going to them until they throw me out.

See y'all there!

Those damned surgeries - always getting in the way! I'm one of those recent cancelees due to a rather unexpected and major surgery so this one is a no show for me, but I certainly will be back at one eventually. So you just have a beer for me and feel free to distribute hugs on my behalf.

Hope all is well or goes well or went well with your surgery.

MN2

• Like 2

Ah my dear wifey #2 this hubby keeps his man card, no pink suits for me

But maybe, just maybe I'll have something stiff and pink which can be seen and touched at the social by three lucky

ladies ;-)

Signed

Hubby

aka RG

Doh Oooohhhhh RG !! Hubbys have Coles Notes too.

If Wifey#2 - "Pinky McMalika" ...... and .... your shexy Bff - "Fiery Red McRushton" say you are wearing pink. Best you WEAR pink !!! ;)

ps..... and don't forget the 3 pink bags too !!!! Jaysus nooooooo !!!!

• Like 1

Good evening everyone! I know that for most what I am about to write is a no brainer, however it seems that at most previous socials, we had to take some ppl aside and explain how to behave at these events. So hopefully this will be clear enough.

1. Respect: Appropriate language is to be used when addressing other members. We have many wonderful ladies attending and they are to be addressed as such!

2. What is inside a lady's pants, dress or in their chest area belongs to the lady not the gentlemen's hands. If you can't control ur hands, buy 2 drinks at once to make sure they are busy.

Anyone improperly behaving will be asked to leave immediately.

As for dress code, there are none per say. Its an individual choice as long as you do wear clothes that cover's most of your body and that they are clean.

Lets all make sure everyone can enjoy a wonderful evening!

• Like 9