Ottawa 2015 Spring social

Miss Alexandria and SuperSkater ;) Once again sounds like a fantabulous job organizing and much much fun will be had by all I am sure !!!

Scheduling conflicts had me trying to be in two places a day apart and unsuccessful flight plans caused me to pass this time as I notified skates awhile back.

I have a couple door prizes on route with a beautiful lady tomorrow for the girls. Bought them in January for the social when I was out cause it is my favorite store in OTown to shop for you sexy ladies.....and in all my wisdom flew them right back home with me to Siberia here ???? Dohhhh

Anyhoooooooooooooooo Have a great time tomorrow night everyone !!! I shall try again next time.

Keep your stick on the ice........ and keep outta the trailer out back ;)

Cheers !!!

• Like 1

This is a social that I had planned to attend until my recent setbacks. I'm sure that everyone will have a great time. I shall be thinking of you this evening and if anyone needs an excuse, feel free to give out lots of hugs on my behalf.

Thanks Loneskater for your efforts. Have fun everybody!

• Like 1

Well sipping, OK gulping my first morning coffee. Then down to the car, first stop Timmies for coffee two, and Ottawa here I come

See you tonight

RG

• Like 1

I can't believe it's been a year since the last social I attended!! I remember it well, with fondness ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful evening !! Have a drink (or two, or three!) for me, and like Mrrnice said, give out lots of hugs on my behalf!

• Like 1

I can't believe it's been a year since the last social I attended!! I remember it well, with fondness ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful evening !! Have a drink (or two, or three!) for me, and like Mrrnice said, give out lots of hugs on my behalf!

Miss you xxx

• Like 1

It's been well over a year since I last attended the social. Now that my health is mostly back, I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone again tonight! :D

Guest D***el B***e

Enjoy the social tonight. I wish I could take part. There's so many ladies I'd love to meet. In any event there's a little surprise awaiting a lucky lady. hehehe ;-)

Certainly Hope Everyone has a great night at the Social... I am gonna have to get to one of these things at some point.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Many thanks to Alexxandria and Skates for organizing the Spring Social. As usual, its was a blast. Glad to see some familiar faces and some new ones. Silverado actually showed up this time!

Already got my ticket for the Summer Social in July, hope to see y'all there!

-Alg

• Like 1

Yesterday was a tough day, attended a wake of a good friend for 20 plus years, then arrived at social late, around 930. However, seeing some very beautiful ladies, having a laugh and sociable drink took away that sadness earlier, in the evening. You ladies are simply amazing! A huge thank-you to you!

Furthermore, my sincere thanks once again to Alexxandria and Loneskater for another fabulous social event, you 2 rock!

Lastly for those that kindly donated door prizes, "Thank You" ALO,CMJ (I did win a CMJ door prize ;) ) and others that help donate door prizes that put smiles on the faces on the ladies as they went up to claim their door prizes. It was a pleasure to watch. Really nice meeting some new ladies that attended last night as well.

Thanks everyone for a very nice evening, and special thanks to Kerri, Emily R and Bianca you 3 ladies brighten up my long day. ;)

• Like 2

Too bad I missed another social, the dates have never been in my favor hopefully the next social will work out. Glad everyone had fun.

It was a good time with social chatting and I enjoyed meeting the ladies in a social environment. A big THANKS goes out to the organizers, well done!

Too bad I can't attend the next social as I will be in Boston that week :(

• Like 1

Add my voice to the chorus of thanks to Alexxandria and Loneskater for organizing a wonderful evening. I also thank all the lovely ladies that were there, each one adding their individual spice to an exciting ambience. And, it was fun to see old friends and make new ones.

Looking forward to the Beach!

• Like 1

Thanks to Alexandria & LS for another fine evening!

Looking forward to the South Beach Party in July!

• Like 1